Welcome to Gaia! ::

Take one.

+1 1 100.0% [ 14695 ]
Total Votes:[ 14695 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

I would, but this thread has a more specific topic (in this case: text color codes) rather than an overall topic about BBCodes.

What I could do add a few links to threads that are like so.
Now uploading the color blocks for post 2. ^__^
silv3rxwings
Oh don't worry, I'm a very bad explainer.
What I meant was that since this is a text color code thread, people would expect names of colors that are usable for BBcode tags rather than using hex codes. So when you hover the mouse over the colors, a text color name would show.

Is there a color name equivalent for every hex color though?
And actually, it wasn't your explaining that wasn't registering with me, it was the way text is being used as the title. To me it comes of as in colors for your text, not text specific colors you can use for your text. And I'm not even sure if that made sense lol @w@
McKenzie
Is there a color name equivalent for every hex color though?
And actually, it wasn't your explaining that wasn't registering with me, it was the way text is being used as the title. To me it comes of as in colors for your text, not text specific colors you can use for your text. And I'm not even sure if that made sense lol @w@

Woah hang on! Don't get too ahead of yourself! I don't even think I can do all 8741987165 gazillion colors they are, much less make a neat little block for each and every color and uploading them and adding the blocks AND show what color they are!

I'm getting very confused here @__@;
I think I'll just stick to my way, even though I'm not very sure about where to put what for the colors.
Me = doomed in confusion
Oh geez no, definately not all of them @w@
I was thinking just a bunch of the basic ones.
I'd do it for you, though there's one issue.
There's a limit on how much html can be displayed in a single post (about 50 seperate html tags).
So it would need to be either within the limits or split up amongst a couple posts.

If you decide to just stick the the name based color code the only thing I can think of is maybe changing from the alphabetical organization to something more based on each color. I always found it hard and kind of annoying about the old thread when looking through the list because it was hard to visually compare like colors. </picky> X3
McKenzie
Oh geez no, definately not all of them @w@
I was thinking just a bunch of the basic ones.
I'd do it for you, though there's one issue.
There's a limit on how much html can be displayed in a single post (about 50 seperate html tags).
So it would need to be either within the limits or split up amongst a couple posts.

If you decide to just stick the the name based color code the only thing I can think of is maybe changing from the alphabetical organization to something more based on each color. I always found it hard and kind of annoying about the old thread when looking through the list because it was hard to visually compare like colors. </picky> X3

It would probably have to be split up through out posts, since I have 140 colors. I've upload all my little color blocks, only I'm not so good at arranging "by color" ^^;

If you happen to feel the need to PM me, feel free to. *changes her photobucket shtuffs*
Here I have my 141 color blocks ready. And for the meantime, it will ONLY have a bunch of little color blocks. I usually use tinypic.com anyways, so I have no problem with that.
not a bad selection
thank you
Kane Daithran you are welcome! ^__^
Dun know if you have these o.o.. But here is something I did a while ago o.o

Color Chart By Keiko-Kun
<center>#FFFFFF
#CCCCCC
#C0C0C0
#FFCCCC
#FF6666
#FF0000
#CC0000
#FFCC99
#FF9966
#FF9900
#FF6600
#CC6600
#FFFF99
#FFFF66
#FFCC66
#FFCC33
#CC9933
#FFFFCC
#FFFF33
#FFFF00
#FFCC00
#99FF99
#66FF99
#33FF33
#33CC00
#99FFFF
#33FFFF
#66CCCC
#00CCCC
#CCFFFF
#66FFFF
#33CCFF
#3366FF
#3333FF
#CCCCFF
#9999FF
#6666CC
#6633FF
#6600CC
#FFCCFF
#FF99FF
#CC66CC
#CC33CC
#330033</center>

</center>
Little Keiko I thank you for making the chart, but this is a thread with text specific colors you can use for your text rather than hex codes.
xd I wuv this thread! Ish so awesome! xd
silv3rxwings
Here I have my 141 color blocks ready. And for the meantime, it will ONLY have a bunch of little color blocks. I usually use tinypic.com anyways, so I have no problem with that.

I'll attempt my best. We'll see how organizing this comes out.
I originally tried split it up by base color and organizing it in a post, but IE closed on me. So now lets see how well I fair with 141 different layers open in photoshop XD
McKenzie
silv3rxwings

I'll attempt my best. We'll see how organizing this comes out.
I originally tried split it up by base color and organizing it in a post, but IE closed on me. So now lets see how well I fair with 141 different layers open in photoshop XD

Whee! xDD
Too bad my photoshop is all dumb now! gonk

@LunarMystique ~ GAHH thank chyoo! *hugs*

Side note :: I usually write in small dodgerblue font but I just don't in the EF ^^; *doesn't know why she said that*
-Chuckles- It's an interesting tidbit and it was text color related.
Yeah, this will probably take me a day or too (soooo lazy).. I think I'll just save them all to my home computer tonight and orgnaize tomorrow lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff