So~ Did it help? :D

Yes! I am successful! >8D 0.4 40.0% [ 62 ]
Noooo. D: I'm so confused. 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 35 ]
I'm just here for the gold, ma'am. :B 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 15 ]
Extra bomby option. /kaboom/ 0.27741935483871 27.7% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Familiar Noob

Just wanted peeps to know that I finally got it to work! However I had to get a program called Text Wrangler. So it was the program I was using apparently.

So for macs, get Text Wrangler XD

Conservative Conversationalist

Angelfire no longer offers the Web Shell features to the new free accounts. That is now a feature that you have to pay for. If you have an older free account, you still have web shell, but to make a new account with the feature you need to upload files, it has to be paid for. It really bites, because this is such and EASY method of coding, I like it much better than the .php file hosting that is on host ultra.

So, if anyone knows of any other site that's free that could possibly host one of these, please let me know.

Fashionable Elder

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
It doesn't look like fileave is up anymore. I can't get into it and anyone using it has a broken link. Can anyone recommend another?

Conservative Conversationalist

Nyrissa
It doesn't look like fileave is up anymore. I can't get into it and anyone using it has a broken link. Can anyone recommend another?

I'm actually in the same boat as you, since Angelfire made the Web Shell file uploading a premium feature anymore.

If you need help transfering over to the .php style to be hosted temporarily on Host Ultra, let me know. I have an account there, and know that style of coding as well.

Fashionable Elder

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
I just hope fileave comes back up. It was pretty awesome.

If not then I need to find something else. D:
I have an image, but it doesn't have the boxes in it. its just normal avi art, is there a way to make that into an image map?

Animal Spotter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
it doesn't' work.. I followed it exactly, and instead of the links going to where I want, it opens my sig map menu .. ;; blinks ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games