So~ Did it help? :D

Yes! I am successful! >8D 0.39106145251397 39.1% [ 70 ]
Noooo. D: I'm so confused. 0.22905027932961 22.9% [ 41 ]
I'm just here for the gold, ma'am. :B 0.10055865921788 10.1% [ 18 ]
Extra bomby option. /kaboom/ 0.27932960893855 27.9% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Springtime Noob

Just wanted peeps to know that I finally got it to work! However I had to get a program called Text Wrangler. So it was the program I was using apparently.

So for macs, get Text Wrangler XD

Quick Kitten

12,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Angelfire no longer offers the Web Shell features to the new free accounts. That is now a feature that you have to pay for. If you have an older free account, you still have web shell, but to make a new account with the feature you need to upload files, it has to be paid for. It really bites, because this is such and EASY method of coding, I like it much better than the .php file hosting that is on host ultra.

So, if anyone knows of any other site that's free that could possibly host one of these, please let me know.

Lonely Bookworm

It doesn't look like fileave is up anymore. I can't get into it and anyone using it has a broken link. Can anyone recommend another?

Quick Kitten

12,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Nyrissa
It doesn't look like fileave is up anymore. I can't get into it and anyone using it has a broken link. Can anyone recommend another?

I'm actually in the same boat as you, since Angelfire made the Web Shell file uploading a premium feature anymore.

If you need help transfering over to the .php style to be hosted temporarily on Host Ultra, let me know. I have an account there, and know that style of coding as well.

Lonely Bookworm

I just hope fileave comes back up. It was pretty awesome.

If not then I need to find something else. D:
I have an image, but it doesn't have the boxes in it. its just normal avi art, is there a way to make that into an image map?

Fluffy Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
it doesn't' work.. I followed it exactly, and instead of the links going to where I want, it opens my sig map menu .. ;; blinks ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff