Total Votes:[ 2433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 145 146 147 > >> >>> »|

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Korilassical
Anyone have any suggestions for a leg ribbon for Luna? Or if there even is one?
classified_starseed

Leg ribbon or anklet?

I know for anklets, there are the Egyptian ones from the Gold Shops/RIG. Specifically the gold and/or onyx set. That would be my personal choice, since it has the option to only wear one at a time.

There's also Zodiacal's Taurus Show clips: User Image that have the black and yellow-ish look to them. The item color itself is more of a green though. There's also Gemini's dual leg garter form that set as well. User Image

Right off the top of my head for a leg ribbon option would be from Golden Pawn Soldier, but it usually has clipping issues for being so high up on the leg (at least from my experience with my Pawn Soldier items)
yum_puddi

Godly Fairy

Sailor Seren
Korilassical
Anyone have any suggestions for a leg ribbon for Luna? Or if there even is one?
classified_starseed

Leg ribbon or anklet?

I know for anklets, there are the Egyptian ones from the Gold Shops/RIG. Specifically the gold and/or onyx set. That would be my personal choice, since it has the option to only wear one at a time.

There's also Zodiacal's Taurus Show clips: User Image that have the black and yellow-ish look to them. The item color itself is more of a green though. There's also Gemini's dual leg garter form that set as well. User Image

Right off the top of my head for a leg ribbon option would be from Golden Pawn Soldier, but it usually has clipping issues for being so high up on the leg (at least from my experience with my Pawn Soldier items)
yum_puddi

Ribbon love. I think anklets would be too bulky otherwise I'd be using my November birthstone ones. >w<
Those suggestions are lovely though, and I'll try them and let you know. Thanks!

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
Korilassical

Ribbon love. I think anklets would be too bulky otherwise I'd be using my November birthstone ones. >w<
Those suggestions are lovely though, and I'll try them and let you know. Thanks!
classified_starseed

Found an anklet that shouldn't be as bulky as most that you could also try. Lucky Suits User Image
EDIT: There's also the Black Heartstring User Image that could be another option too. Sadly there's not a yellow version.
yum_puddi

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Anyone have suggestion's for items to use as Diana's dress and leggings? sad I can't seem to find a decent pair of grey item legs or leggings. So far the only dress I could find was my friendly neighbor.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
DivineMoonSenshi
Anyone have suggestion's for items to use as Diana's dress and leggings? sad I can't seem to find a decent pair of grey item legs or leggings. So far the only dress I could find was my friendly neighbor.
classified_starseed

{If anyone hasn't figured it out by now, I love using goldshop items...}

Possible gold shop ideas: Black Stockings or Sheer Stockings both from Durem Depot.

Out of time for now to go searching for leg mods from items, let alone the dress. ^.^*
yum_puddi

Godly Fairy

Sailor Seren
Korilassical

classified_starseed

Found an anklet that shouldn't be as bulky as most that you could also try. Lucky Suits User Image
EDIT: There's also the Black Heartstring User Image that could be another option too. Sadly there's not a yellow version.
yum_puddi

Ooh! The lucky suits will work perfectly! Thanks darling!

Tipsy Bookworm

great thread!
so happy they have come out with some updated SM items (especially the hair)

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
`Hydro
classified_starseed

Another tier, another millennium...

Name of Item: Pearl Millennium
Item Icon w/MP Link: User Image

Name of Item: Tanzanite Millennium
Item Icon w/MP Link: User Image
yum_puddi

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Sailor Seren
DivineMoonSenshi
classified_starseed

{If anyone hasn't figured it out by now, I love using goldshop items...}

Possible gold shop ideas: Black Stockings or Sheer Stockings both from Durem Depot.

Out of time for now to go searching for leg mods from items, let alone the dress. ^.^*
yum_puddi

Thank you for the suggestions. I still can't seem to find a dress so I just dressed my avvie up in something I'd think Diana would wear. biggrin

Shy Regular

There's a new bundle in the cash shop, that has a body mod that might be good for transformation sequences, but I'm not sure which item and which bundle it's from. But it's from this announcement, and it's the two avis in the second image.

Hoping for recolors of this.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
TiffanyBlueSprinkles
There's a new bundle in the cash shop, that has a body mod that might be good for transformation sequences, but I'm not sure which item and which bundle it's from. But it's from this announcement, and it's the two avis in the second image.

classified_starseed

classified_starseed

It's Stellar Birth's "Star Skin" pose. Not part of the bundles.

EDIT 2: Apparently the skin could also be a combination of Padmavati's Lotus and Twilight Sparkling Skin according to a user in the GCD thread. It's a bit less expensive than Stellar Birth, but not by much.

----------
EDIT: ^.^ Pearl Millennium has dropped in price on the MP. I'm sooooo glad I didn't buy it last night! It's one of the cheapest Millennium options out right now.
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Sailor Seren
TiffanyBlueSprinkles

classified_starseed

----------
EDIT: ^.^ Pearl Millennium has dropped in price on the MP. I'm sooooo glad I didn't buy it last night! It's one of the cheapest Millennium options out right now.
yum_puddi

I really hope the prices of the others drop as well. D: So dang pricey.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sailor Seren
TiffanyBlueSprinkles

classified_starseed

----------
yum_puddi

Thanks Seren! I thought it wasn't an item in that bundle but couldn't check until now.

I'm waiting to closer to the end of that tier to snap up a Pearl Millennium. I need to add those to the first post, too.
~ I think it'll match my Atermis Immortal.

Oh and I personally like Siren Song for a transformation skin. It's cheaper and a .99 item in Mecha Neko still.

Hylian Likely's Honey Bun

Thieving Cultist

`Hydro

I just really want to express how much I really, really adore this thread. emotion_kirakira

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
CandyCaneMints
`Hydro

I just really want to express how much I really, really adore this thread. emotion_kirakira

whee Aww thanks~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces