Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor!

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
LOL that's understandable. I can see why it's hard to maintain, with so many new items every day. I'm still going through the list right now, both for your benefit and for my own-- I like familiarizing myself with some of the newer recolors. (:

You drape your wrists over the steering wheel;

Yeah, it gets to be overwhelming. It isn't bad if I do it every few days, but it's when all of the rigs come out and I just sort of.. cry a little. Swear I'll get carpal tunnel from this amount of coding, but eh..
Hey, I'm just glad it helps! c:

Pulses can drive from here..

xMill's Partner

400 Lux

Yeah, it gets to be overwhelming. It isn't bad if I do it every few days, but it's when all of the rigs come out and I just sort of.. cry a little. Swear I'll get carpal tunnel from this amount of coding, but eh..
Hey, I'm just glad it helps! c:

Take it slow, since most users probably view this guide as a long-term reference sheet rather than a "first-to-update" GCD kind of thread. It certainly helps me and I would imagine it would help anyone else with a hoarder's mindset. xd

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
Take it slow, since most users probably view this guide as a long-term reference sheet rather than a "first-to-update" GCD kind of thread. It certainly helps me and I would imagine it would help anyone else with a hoarder's mindset. xd

Right, but I was nearly two weeks behind at one point and almost cried. Just because of the sheer volume of everything. A lot builds up after a few days, let alone two weeks.
I'm a hoarder. That's why I made this. emotion_facepalm

xMill's Partner

400 Lux

Right, but I was nearly two weeks behind at one point and almost cried. Just because of the sheer volume of everything. A lot builds up after a few days, let alone two weeks.

Yeah haha, I can see why-- maintaining a thread like this means there is always a "deadline" looming in the air, and the more you procrastinate on it the more work it turns out to be. emotion_0A0

Ohh, that's great. Do you have a personal thread to keep track of your collected hoards or sets?

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
400 Lux

Yeah haha, I can see why-- maintaining a thread like this means there is always a "deadline" looming in the air, and the more you procrastinate on it the more work it turns out to be. emotion_0A0

Ohh, that's great. Do you have a personal thread to keep track of your collected hoards or sets?

I don't, but I've considered it, actually.
It seems like a lot of work though, considering I've.. got this thread and the LQI thread to keep up with. I'd totally be willing to show you all of my sets though if you want me to PM it to you! It's a hot (but organized) mess. c:

xMill's Partner

400 Lux

I don't, but I've considered it, actually.
It seems like a lot of work though, considering I've.. got this thread and the LQI thread to keep up with. I'd totally be willing to show you all of my sets though if you want me to PM it to you! It's a hot (but organized) mess. c:

Sure, I'd love to see a screenshot or something of your sets. I always find it interesting to see what items other people think are worthy of permanent collection. If anything it might motivate me to keep spending my gold to complete my own. xd

xMill's Partner

Before I forget: Manner set could also include Have Some Manners and Spooky Manner. I also do not see the Afterschool set, but I could be wrong. Vault set is missing Golden Vault. Yarn is missing Endearing Yarn.

Fashionable Genius

Updated to Feb. 12th (start on the 13th).
Finished both Valentine Tiers.
Will add missing recolors soon. On my to-do list after all of the other updates are finished up tomorrow.

Fashionable Genius

Check the first post for a link to the new recolor guide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces