Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which profile would you most like to see next. (This is not a complete list, but my top favorites so far, feel free to suggest others)

Gothic Gloomy - Dark Color scheme 0.27408412483039 27.4% [ 202 ]
Cupcakes and other Cute foods - Bright Color scheme 0.19674355495251 19.7% [ 145 ]
Pandas - Black, White, Green Color scheme 0.14654002713704 14.7% [ 108 ]
Techy and Sleek - Metalic Color Scheme 0.085481682496608 8.5% [ 63 ]
Artistic and/or Music Themed - Washed out Vintage Color scheme 0.29715061058345 29.7% [ 219 ]
Total Votes:[ 737 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Shirtless Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-------THEME REQUEST-------

General Theme Idea:: I don't know how to say it... but like, something to match the dark-elf stuff here on gaia. sleek, sharp and dark. for classic profile, preferably.
Color Scheme (feel free to include hex codes):: Black, mainly. purple for details [like, the same color as the one on my avatar] if you do a custom one for me. otherwise, just the colors for the dark elf items here on gaia [the gold, silver, blue, purple, and probably others that they have]
Other Details:: So I'm not sure if I'm doing this right... I know you said to pm you for pricing for custom profiles, but I'm not sure if that means we send you this with it as well or post in the thread then pm you. I will send you a message about pricing if you decide to consider this.
so, if you do it custom for me, I'd like to have "Around TheWhirld" surrounding the avatar somehow, like either arced around it or the two words on either side. If you do it but for everyone [which is less likely if you do this at all, probably] then dark elf I think should be somewhere.
also, it would be nice for the wishlist to be a scroll box. I was using one of your other profiles before, but I switched because the wishlist box was a set size and my items overflow. [I'm a collector so I have a LOT of things on my wishlist]

sorry if that's too exact. and/or if I'm confused about how to request a custom theme. I tried making a profile myself but I have no skill at coding or computer art. :/

Hi can u pls make me like this one --------& http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/demyki/13720579/

PLEASE...??? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
ive noticed none of your best profiles on your website have an about on them.> surprised

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
bluessence
love your profile and I appreciate them available on its website.

Quotable Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Life is just like The Matrix ...
He's got a rolled cigarette hanging out his mouth
He's a cowboy kid
Yeah, he found a six-shooter gun
In his dad's closet hidden in a box of fun things
And I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you

User Image-------THEME REQUEST-------

General Theme Idea:: Gamer
Color Scheme (feel free to include hex codes):: N/A
Other Details:: Favorite color is blue.

... wouldn't you rather see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
User Image

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hi there n_n I was just woundering if you could give me instructions on how to make a classic profile. Ive always wanted to make my own, but never knew how D: Please assit me? (sorry if I spelly anything wrong Deary)
I know this thread was created a long time ago,
But I'm wondering if you would make me a profile? ;
If you still do them.
Pm me with the reply ^-^
-------HELP REQUEST-------

Profile Title (if it's a specific profile):: the current simple lav theme
Browser you were using when problem occured:: google chrome
Problem::
for some reason or another, this theme isn't showing my avatar. it shows with other themes, but not this one, and i'd prefer this one. halp! emotion_bigheart

Reply Preference:: private message, please. emotion_bigheart

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
Could you make me an artsy one? Kinda like just a design. Designs like plaid...but not plaid. biggrin

General Theme Idea:: sunflowers... i want it to look like the hearts and swirls layout except it it were sunflowers instead
Color Scheme (feel free to include hex codes):: the general yellow brown sunflower theme
Other Details::pictures of sunflowers .. small and simple but unique

Tiny Friend

7,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

General Theme Idea:: TOAST! . . . Or bread. . . Or something like that.
Color Scheme (feel free to include hex codes):: Hmm. . . Whatever seems fitting for it.
Other Details:: Minimalistic! As little stuff on there as necessary cause. . . Cluttered things are irritating.

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Can I have one with Hagane Miku? biggrin and have media in it too o_O anything like dark

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

General Theme Idea:: A military theme that goes from the song Bad Company((By: Five Finger Death Punch)).
Color Scheme (feel free to include hex codes):: I give you creative control on this.
Other Details:: Here is a link to the photo I would like to be used, or a photo similar((This is my photobucket account it was uploaded by..)) I would appreciate some lyrics on there, reasonable amounts of course. Something along the lines of 'Bad Company till the day I die'

If it's too much of a hassle please let me know. smile
I love your profile themes, I used to never be able
to find any themes that I wanted to keep for a long time until I found your site.
My favorite part is that the current ones let your playlist be large, it's
hard to find good themes that do that. Thank you so much!

(Note: Oops! Forgot I was on my mule. My main is Captain Silas Manner)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff