Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Word Bump?

Yes! 0.65333333333333 65.3% [ 49 ]
Not really. 0.24 24.0% [ 18 ]
I hate it. 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 >

User Image

I'm going to make attempts at answering anyone's questions that have to do with any of Gaias games, or other features that you can't find resources to answer. I originally made this thread to try and answer as many of the stupid questions about the new Word Bump game on gaia as possible and keep anything non-glitch related out of that thread and save the mods a lot of pain while sorting through them. I don't take any part in fixing bugs or glitches related to Word Bump, so please send those problems here. Don't be afraid to post your questions at all, because I am in need of some to answer. xD

Note: I use Internet Explorer, and know much more about it than FireFox or other browsers. But that doesn't mean I can't try my best to help your dilemma!

Note: Please do not PM me. I've had too many people do so, and it's very annoying constantly recieving PMs saying 'how do you clear your cache?' when it's posted here. D< If you PM me, it will be deleted and I will not respond to you. If you continue to do so, I'll put you on my ignore list.
Word Bump Q&A

Answer
Question
Here's a question:
Why can't you make Word Bump work on Flash Player 7!!
I have Linux, they don't have Flash Player 8 yet! ;__;
Then you'll have to get FireFox or InternetExplorer, because it works just fine for those

Answer
Question
Answer
Question
I can never get past that white Screen!!
It loaded once, but it won't ever load again.
Clear your cache then.
You have to do it if you want to play any gaia game more than once a day.

but how?
If you use Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options and delete the Temporary Internet Files. It does no harm to your computer, but may cause your page to close or be slow after deleting them. It should load after that at least up to the Log In section.
For more in-depth instructions, clickhere.

Answer
Question
I can't get passed 'logging in'!

Then the server's busy. All you can do is wait for gaia to add more servers so more people can acess the game, or try to play it at a time where not many people are online. The only time I can play it at the moment it after 11 pm PST.

Answer
Question
they say credits for the gaia university but where is it?
Eventually, you will be able to use the Gaia Universtiy Credits that you win from the game to buy items in a certain store. It's the same idea of using tickets in Prize & Joy. The announcement of Word Bump tells you about it.

Answer
Question
what word can I spell in the game with those stupid Qu blocks? Every word I've selled with them comes up wrong. and its starting to tick me off. what words has everyone else used thats worked for them?
Some words I use are Quill, Quit, Quiet, Quilt, Quite, Quip, Qua, Quack, and Quen. For some odd reason, Queen doesn't work D;. And for those who are a little slow, with a Q block U is automatic (my sister didn't know that till I told her).

Answer
Question
There are lots of words I try to type in that don't go through. What's wrong?
There are certain words that arn't accepted yet, but you can't expect the makers to write out every little word in the dictionary.

Answer
Question

Clearing my cache isnt doing anything. The white screen still comes, I have IE and the right multimedia player....but its not working. I've tried it like 5 times.
If you've cleared your cache already, either the server's way too busy, or it's a glitch.
Towns Q&A

Answer
Question
why does the loading bar only go up 1/4 when i try to load it more than once a day?
If it happens, that means you need to clear your cache. You need to do that if you ever want to play any game on gaia more than once a day. Click here for an in-depth description on how to clear your cache.
Fishing Q&A

Answer
Question
when i click on a room it won't load. help me plz.
This is probably because you need to clear your cache. Click here for an in-depth description on how to do that.

Answer
Question
how the heck do you do this? stressed
After selecting bait (click here to buy some bait), cast your rod by clicking once on the playing field with the rod on it. Click again when the little marker hits an area in orange or red. Now that the bait is in the water, wait for it to drag back to you so you can cast it again. If a caution sign pops up, get ready to catch a fish! Keep the line in between the red bars by moving your mouse around from left to right until the line comes back to you!

Answer
Question
Bassken lake is toooo easy for me!! How can you make it challenging?
There are three fishing lakes on Gaia, Bass`ken being the simplest, Port of Gambino at a medium level, and The Durem Reclamation Facility being the hardest. The harder the fish to catch, the more it's worth!
Glitches I've found

User Image

I encounted this glitch on Level 32 of Word Bump. It started on Lvl 29 as 2 blank J Tiles replacing my golden ones. I passed that level, but the Js stayed behind.
Reserved

dramallama
Reserved

dramallama
Reserved

dramallama
Here's a stupid question:
Why can't you make Word Bump work on Flash Player 7!! crying
I have Linux, they don't have Flash Player 8 yet! ;__;

[edit]
I have the browser Firefox, I guess I have to use a Windows computer for it... crying
`rockyourboxers
Reserved.

dramallama
they say credits for the gaia university but where is it?

Hilarious Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
heres a stupid question. what word can I spell in the game with those stupid Qu blocks? Every word I've selled with them comes up wrong. and its starting to tick me off. what words has everyone else used thats worked for them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff