Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38154262516915 38.2% [ 7049 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22863328822733 22.9% [ 4224 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38982408660352 39.0% [ 7202 ]
Total Votes:[ 18475 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Both worked for me smile merci beaucoup

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
Heartless Supremacy

Both worked for me smile merci beaucoup

I guess the one link just doesn't like me. I am crossing my arms to show it my displeasure for it not working for me. I hope it feels shame at failing me, because at this time there is no avatar item which allows for repeated foot tapping.

Faalagorn's Husbando

Spicy Sweetheart

50,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lonely Giver

15,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Faalagorn's Husbando

Spicy Sweetheart

50,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magical Lover

13,800 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Generous 100
Thank you for the updates! emotion_hug

Blair Cyndrs's Senpai

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Dragon Master 50
window1581
hello i m new i was on break for 40 days i m new again i only have few money i neeed money and iteems pls

Check the charities and first page.

Demigod

window1581
hello i m new i was on break for 40 days i m new again i only have few money i neeed money and iteems pls

Well that escalated quickly.. burning_eyes

Magical Lover

13,800 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Generous 100
window1581

Front page has all free grant items and gold grants.
And do the Daily Treat (Home) ║ (My Gaia) ║ (Market) ║ (Forum) ║ (World) ║ (Games) ( Grants 1 Each)
at the bottom of the 2nd post. Do that for about 2 weeks and the Gaia Cash Tree
( Grants 3+ a day ) - Watch videos to earn free cash with that, you will normally get
about 200 GC in a week or 2 (depends on the ammount they give you) And you can buy
some items in the cash shop to keep or sell for more gg. Up to you

Charity Threads:

Fuzzy bear free 30 Mil

A Random Fairy charity/giveaway

Little Charity

The Milky Way

And go into the search box and type in giveaway, or contests, or free items if that lazy.
(Not saying you are)

I like trying to win the gold I get. sweatdrop

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
window1581

new=/=broke
you get lots of items clicking the links on the first page,and in dumpster dive, but this is a resource guide not a begging thread ^^o

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
May I know what items you are wearing?

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
HaydenMcPhee
window1581

Front page has all free grant items and gold grants.
And do the Daily Treat (Home) ║ (My Gaia) ║ (Market) ║ (Forum) ║ (World) ║ (Games) ( Grants 1 Each)
at the bottom of the 2nd post. Do that for about 2 weeks and the Gaia Cash Tree
( Grants 3+ a day ) - Watch videos to earn free cash with that, you will normally get
about 200 GC in a week or 2 (depends on the ammount they give you) And you can buy
some items in the cash shop to keep or sell for more gg. Up to you

Charity Threads:

Fuzzy bear free 30 Mil

A Random Fairy charity/giveaway

Little Charity

The Milky Way

And go into the search box and type in giveaway, or contests, or free items if that lazy.
(Not saying you are)

I like trying to win the gold I get. sweatdrop

Wait a minute...

Is the tree still giving people gaia cash? For the past month it only gives me gold or it says it needs to reload. When I reload it I get the message that I have already been awarded for it, but I do not receive anything.

I truly thought they'd changed it by design since I used to get the gaia cash daily but get gold from it now instead. If I'd known I'd have submitted a ticket, because those 2-4 gaia cash add up over time.

Magical Lover

13,800 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Generous 100
Arya Hghar

Wait a minute...

Is the tree still giving people gaia cash? For the past month it only gives me gold or it says it needs to reload. When I reload it I get the message that I have already been awarded for it, but I do not receive anything.

I truly thought they'd changed it by design since I used to get the gaia cash daily but get gold from it now instead. If I'd known I'd have submitted a ticket, because those 2-4 gaia cash add up over time.

One step at a time. I'm more then happy to help answer to the best I can.

The daily chance: You click each of those links in the 2nd post (Daily Treat (Home) ║ (My Gaia) ║ (Market) ║ (Forum) ║ (World) ║ (Games) ( Grants 1 Each) )
One at at time, Make sure to finish the one video and close the windo BEFORE clicking the next link or it says come back later. To get GG, always click the middle button. wink It always gives me GG when I click the middle button. Only once a week, does it give me gold now and then, but not for all. Mostly GG. So give it a shot. If you notice that the GG was in one of the other buttons, then try that same button again a different day to see if that's "your" GG button. Hope that made sense lol But some days like I said, they do give gold in the middle button, but rarely.

Gaia Cash Tree

Yes, it still works. Now.... It might be your web browser if it keeps loading or fails to play. If this is the case, try a different web browser. I use Google Chrome, and some day's that wont work so I go to Fire fox. Fore fox is more reliable for gaia so I keep hearing. But I take my chance. lol

So!! Click that little cute tree and! Click watch videos. Normally it takes you to a video right away! Lately it's the gun commercial. Watch it, and you have to interact with it when it done. Then on the top of the video hover and it drops down saying "I'm done" and click close.

Now! (Today has a new button at the bottom for me.. (It's a green button saying EARN) Click that. watch or do what ever it says. (If it says share, just click share. it pulls up a new tab or window, and just exit out of it. I never share share.. But it thinks you did wink ) for me today on the green EARN button it shows club veguse slot's. telling me to visit club veguse (FB game) click and it opened a new window and I exited it and theres my cash. (It does not and never will tell you how much GG you have earned. To do so, open another tab to your PM and check it out. I just keep watching until I'm board with it. Sometimes it's on 1 GG some is 2-3.. But it adds up)

Fact: Green EARN button plays once! Might check if it works again later today. lol

Now click the SP button (today for me it doesn't want to show any videos just a blank area.. Probably have to change browsers later.) Oh never mind it juts poped up. Lately, you can watch as MANy of these little short vids as many times. I go all out. Watch the vid and click claim reward and then click success! when it's done. and re click the SP button and repeat. And most of the time, the player shows the play button and I click it and it shows the play button and again and I click it again and it just gives me the GG claim button. :/ If not, then it's normally a 23 sec video or a 1-2 mins video. Not bad.

The yellow 11 button wants you to pay for things to earn things. I never do that one.

And the supersonic ads button does not work yet. :/

Hallowed Shade

HaydenMcPhee
To get GG, always click the middle button. wink

Not necessary. It doesn't matter which card you pick. Actually, even if you don't pick a card, you still get the reward. I know this because I often multi-task and have multiple windows open. I've gotten the GC as well as the PM that my Daily Treat Gaia Cash is here before selecting anything. In fact, I just did it again now, just to be sure. The cards don't actually mean anything; they're like a gimmick or something but without any real effect.

Quote:
The yellow 11 button wants you to pay for things to earn things. I never do that one.

Not always true. While it does seem that most of the stuff in the Yellow 11 wants you to purchase something, if you cycle though, sometimes you find a video that will give you a GC or two. Usually the video comes up more than once, but you do have to cycle through each time since there's no back button for it. The ads come up in the same pattern every time, so once you've cycled through a complete round without seeing a video, it means there aren't anymore videos to watch from them. I usually pick an ad at random to be what I view as the "start" of a cycle so I know when I've gotten through all the ads with no video showing up.
Here's an example of something you might see in the Yellow 11:
User Image

For this one, it actually wasn't even a video. It just loaded all the images and then the "Continue" button turned that yellow-green color, but often it's a short video you have to watch. Sometimes it'll have a step where it asks you to share (on Twitter or FB) though this is often optional and there's usually a "Skip Step" button somewhere on the screen.
Anyway, after clicking continue and completing it, it gives you this screen:
User Image

Quote:
And the supersonic ads button does not work yet. :/

It seems to have videos on and off. Some days there are none, others there are several. Lately they haven't seemed to have had any, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff