Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38149975600499 38.1% [ 7036 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22870465759367 22.9% [ 4218 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38979558640134 39.0% [ 7189 ]
Total Votes:[ 18443 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
rachel_rocksxo
AloysiusWeasley
Plethora Lesax
AloysiusWeasley
I really wish people would quit posting if you're not posting a link to an item. It's really obnoxious to keep getting notices about useless posts.

Wow, sorry for me wanting to just appreciate a new grant.
And sorry for us being such social people who wish to talk to each other about these grants.
It ain't a bother to me so I don't see why it's a bother to you.

rolleyes

I subscribe to this and the other item grant threads so I know when new items are out. Thanks to you guys, there've been multiple notices sent to me. I come check the thread excitedly, and nope, no new items, just a bunch of inconsiderate clods who can't be bothered to use the tipping feature as a thank you, so leave a damn profile comment or PM if you want to be a super special social snowflake.

Stop giving me unnecessary notifications!

Greedy much? Look I even quoted you so you'd get extra notices! Aren't you excited now?! Quit pouting about getting notices, if it's really such a problem just check the thread once a day and ignore you're notices.

No, just stupidity intolerant. I'll fix it by ridding myself of this thread, since obviously it's riddled with spammers.

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
AloysiusWeasley
No, just stupidity intolerant. I'll fix it by ridding myself of this thread, since obviously it's riddled with spammers.

I doubt this thread would miss a snooty whiner anyhow.
Bye bye smile
To the previous posts users have made:
As a result, I want to thank you all for subscribing and I am sorry to hear about those who have
unsubscribed. For those who need to be reminded: the topics must stay on topic otherwise,
posts will be deleted and/or you may be reported for spamming.

Reminder About Spamming:
Posts that are gibberish, off-topic, contain advertisements or begging, or have low
or no content are considered spam. Please ensure that your posts are on topic and contain an
appropriate amount of discussable content. If you must post something off-topic, it must be done as
an addition to something legitimately on-topic (i.e. "This tutorial could use some _____. And by the
way, your avatar is great." ) Posting to thank someone for creating the thread is allowed (however,
repeatedly posting thanks will be considered spam)

I will not be reporting anyone who has abused the rules today, so take this as a warning.
I here by announce, anything past this point that has been violated by the terms of service
& guideline rules will result in further consequences. Thank you for your time.
thanks so much for this!!!!

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
Thanks! heart

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Front page has been updated.
Happy 4th everyone!

Moonlight Healer

Thanks for the update! ^_^

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Big Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dragon Master 50
I have a pervert mind

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright emotion_kirakira
And a sexy imagination!!!
Updated. Added Kodansha grants.
Thank you for upgraded grant list!

Moonlight Healer

Thanks for the update. ^^

Dangerous Lunatic

Thanks for the update xd

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
It says it was updated yesterday but I see no changes...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff