Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38154262516915 38.2% [ 7049 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22863328822733 22.9% [ 4224 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38982408660352 39.0% [ 7202 ]
Total Votes:[ 18475 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
zachri
It says it was updated yesterday but I see no changes...

Did you notice how older grants were removed? An update doesn't have to mean a new grant, only that the thread is up to date. I appreciate knowing it's been updated since there are more than a few other grant threads threads that are not kept current.

Thanks for everything Starism!

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Legendary Guest
Did you notice how older grants were removed? An update doesn't have to mean a new grant, only that the thread is up to date. I appreciate knowing it's been updated since there are more than a few other grant threads threads that are not kept current.

Thanks for everything Starism!

PFT I had a feeling it was some older grants getting removed... my memory sucks so I wouldn't have known either way thus the confusion XD
Updated 8/8/13: Added July Wing Sticker - Go vote in the monthly update poll to
receive a free wing sticker! (limited time only) Thanks everyone.

Sincerely, Starism

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Updated 8/9/2013: I wanted everyone to know I've added the new event item: Sharkicane to the
front page already. Keep your eyes peeled if you happen to find anymore items envolved with this new event!

Join us for some sharktastic fun in the Sharkpocalypse forum here!

Sincerely, Starism

Fluffy Bunny

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Grant for a Shark item:
User Image Sharkicane

grants 1 not sure if there is more yet.... will keep an eye out!

Dapper Dabbler

Thank you so much for this thread! I've been off Gaia for awhile so I missed a lot of these, but I was able to update two outfits with grant items!
New Grant added on Front Page!

I've added the book: Gated Grant that currently grants you 300 gold each time you go to the link.

Note: you may get up to 6 grants! That means you're getting a total of 1,800 gold! Enjoy!

Sincerely, Starism

Moonlight Healer

Thanks for the update. ^_^
User Image

Gated is a new novel from Random House about a young woman whose perfect community may not be what it seems. As the
end of the world approaches she's faced with a momentous decision. Head over to the poll to get 300 Gaia Gold, vote on
what you would do and discuss with other Gaians!

Take the Poll

Thanks for updating!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas