Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38154262516915 38.2% [ 7049 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22863328822733 22.9% [ 4224 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38982408660352 39.0% [ 7202 ]
Total Votes:[ 18475 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

User Image
I am pleased to finally tell you about a new event happening right now!

Quote:
This just in! The Easter Bunny's campaign of terror against all things cute has left a cottony trail of casualties behind: it seems that an incredible number of adorable fluffs have been thrashed within an inch of their fuzzy little lives!

Luckily, the injured fluffs were found at the last minute by Blaze, who's decided to put her next archeological expedition on hold until she can make sure they're cared for.

If you'd like to help Blaze rehabilitate the injured fluffs, you can meet her in Gambino, where she's offering them for adoption to qualified caretakers. For more information, visit Gaia's Summer Event page: Adopt a Fluff!

If you'd like to read the original announcment just click here: Gaia's Summer Event: What the Fluff?

How to Play
The Easter Bunny has left a bunch of beat-up fluffs strewn all over the place! To adopt one, visit
Blaze in Towns 2. She can set you up with everything you need to nurse your fluff back to health.
If you help out enough fluffs, you can earn exclusive event items!

*Note: you will need a house to play!

Click Here to Play Now

Items It's Giving Out ( I Will Update This Post if more items are granted )
- Wing Sticker: (grants 1 per day)
visit the What the Fluff! event page everyday and click on the wing sticker!
- EVENT Fluff Food: Virtual Piggy Strawberry Marshmallows: (Grants 1) 6/20/13 Only
Visit the What the Fluff! event page and scroll down to Virtual Piggy.

*Don't forget you can play What the Fluff to earn exclusive event prizes!

Visit the forum event center for: What the Fluff!

Sorry if this isn't all the right information. I am not able to play right now,
so I will continue to update this sometime tonight. Thanks for your patience!

Mortalitasi's Compadre

Bashful Drummer

21,765 Points
  • Toy Mouse 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Timid 100
Starism
User Image

Items It's Giving Out ( I Will Update This Post if more items are granted )
- Wing Sticker: (grants 1 per day)
visit the What the Fluff! event page everyday and click on the wing sticker!
- EVENT Fluff Food: Virtual Piggy Strawberry Marshmallows: (Grants 1) 6/20/13 Only
Visit the What the Fluff! event page and scroll down to Virtual Piggy.

*Don't forget you can play What the Fluff to earn exclusive event prizes!

Visit the forum event center for: What the Fluff!

Thank youuu!! I've been wondering what you can get from this emotion_bigheart

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
New free item grant! Fayren Pickpocket Click on the art in the center; grants the User Image.

Lonely Giver

15,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Tiana Sidhe
New free item grant! Fayren Pickpocket Click on the art in the center; grants the User Image.

OMG I heart this item Thnx sooo much cat_rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

new item awesome emotion_awesome

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Tiana Sidhe

Best. Free. Item. EVER.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I really wish people would quit posting if you're not posting a link to an item. It's really obnoxious to keep getting notices about useless posts.

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
AloysiusWeasley
I really wish people would quit posting if you're not posting a link to an item. It's really obnoxious to keep getting notices about useless posts.

Wow, sorry for me wanting to just appreciate a new grant.
And sorry for us being such social people who wish to talk to each other about these grants.
It ain't a bother to me so I don't see why it's a bother to you.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Plethora Lesax
AloysiusWeasley

And sorry for us being such social people who wish to talk to each other about these grants.

rolleyes

I subscribe to this and the other item grant threads so I know when new items are out. Thanks to you guys, there've been multiple notices sent to me. I come check the thread excitedly, and nope, no new items, just a bunch of inconsiderate clods who can't be bothered to use the tipping feature as a thank you, so leave a damn profile comment or PM if you want to be a super special social snowflake.

Stop giving me unnecessary notifications!

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
AloysiusWeasley
Plethora Lesax
AloysiusWeasley

rolleyes

I subscribe to this and the other item grant threads so I know when new items are out. Thanks to you guys, there've been multiple notices sent to me. I come check the thread excitedly, and nope, no new items, just a bunch of inconsiderate clods who can't be bothered to use the tipping feature as a thank you, so leave a damn profile comment or PM if you want to be a super special social snowflake.

Wow.
Just. Just wow.
Such maturity.
The maturity of a newly created wine.
Heck, you are WINE plus a 'h'.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Plethora Lesax
AloysiusWeasley
Plethora Lesax
AloysiusWeasley

rolleyes

Wow.
Just. Just wow.
Such maturity.
The maturity of a newly created wine.
Heck, you are WINE plus a 'h'.

Nope, just tired of your crap.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Wow, this thread is great!

Desirable Lunatic

AloysiusWeasley
Plethora Lesax
AloysiusWeasley

rolleyes

Greedy much? Look I even quoted you so you'd get extra notices! Aren't you excited now?! Quit pouting about getting notices, if it's really such a problem just check the thread once a day and ignore you're notices.

Angelic Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fayren Pickpocket has to be one of my favorite free items up to this point.. heart

Super Sex Symbol

20,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
AloysiusWeasley
For goodness sakes stop arguing with them! It's giving me unnecessary notifications!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff