Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 >

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
400 Lux
I actually do already have that hatter, but thank you for keeping me in mind. (:

You drape your wrists over the steering wheel;

Oh, you're welcome. I wasn't sure. emotion_facepalm I need to look at your tracker again, but I haven't gotten around to it since I've been busy updating here. o:

Pulses can drive from here..

xMill's Partner

400 Lux

Oh, you're welcome. I wasn't sure. emotion_facepalm I need to look at your tracker again, but I haven't gotten around to it since I've been busy updating here. o:

Haha no worries, I completely understand. 3nodding The new thread looks good, I wasn't getting the lag from the previous thread but the updated version still looks more appealing/less crammed.

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
400 Lux

Haha no worries, I completely understand. 3nodding The new thread looks good, I wasn't getting the lag from the previous thread but the updated version still looks more appealing/less crammed.

Thank you so much for the gift! emotion_drool Now my set is complete. It's been so hard to keep up with all of my sets these past few days, especially with the Valentine Day tiers being re-released daily. emotion_facepalm

xMill's Partner

400 Lux

Thank you so much for the gift! emotion_drool Now my set is complete. It's been so hard to keep up with all of my sets these past few days, especially with the Valentine Day tiers being re-released daily. emotion_facepalm

No problem! Trust me, I understand. It's downright annoying switching things around in my tracker thread from "complete" to "incomplete" just because of one (typically overpriced to hell) item in the v-day recolor releases. rofl

The threads in the GCD help a lot, but I get the feeling that if I take a break from Gaia for even a few days my list is screwed. (I imagine you must feel this way about your guides too...)

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
400 Lux

No problem! Trust me, I understand. It's downright annoying switching things around in my tracker thread from "complete" to "incomplete" just because of one (typically overpriced to hell) item in the v-day recolor releases. rofl

The threads in the GCD help a lot, but I get the feeling that if I take a break from Gaia for even a few days my list is screwed. (I imagine you must feel this way about your guides too...)

Right?! Thankfully I've been helping a friend sell items from his twenty-six page inventory, and he lets me take a small cut of it if i need it for an item. He's super sweet. c:
I just bought another item and I've completed about four sets today, including my Marches AGAIN. -.- Those two new ones from yesterday were SO freakin' expensive. I really hope there isn't any more new ones. Ugh. It hurts. :C

It feels like Gaia is personally attacking me every time there's a new cash shop update with more than ten recolors. LOL. I want to cry a little bit every day because of it, but it feels so good and so worth it when I finally catch up like I have today.

xMill's Partner

400 Lux

Right?! Thankfully I've been helping a friend sell items from his twenty-six page inventory, and he lets me take a small cut of it if i need it for an item. He's super sweet. c:
I just bought another item and I've completed about four sets today, including my Marches AGAIN. -.- Those two new ones from yesterday were SO freakin' expensive. I really hope there isn't any more new ones. Ugh. It hurts. :C

It feels like Gaia is personally attacking me every time there's a new cash shop update with more than ten recolors. LOL. I want to cry a little bit every day because of it, but it feels so good and so worth it when I finally catch up like I have today.

LMAO yeah the recolor RIGs/bundles are just... killer. Gaia pls. Even though it feels great for completionists like us to finish sets, the gold we pour into it isn't fun. Since making my stupid item set tracker thread I've spent a couple trill just playing catch up and starting new sets. Rip gold emotion_puke

I was wondering if you were gonna get those two marches from that final v-day tier, grats. That's very kind of your friend. Most of my friends on this website left many years ago, so I kinda meander about the forums aimlessly or poke around in the MP. xd

Fashionable Genius

Khrate
400 Lux

LMAO yeah the recolor RIGs/bundles are just... killer. Gaia pls. Even though it feels great for completionists like us to finish sets, the gold we pour into it isn't fun. Since making my stupid item set tracker thread I've spent a couple trill just playing catch up and starting new sets. Rip gold emotion_puke

I was wondering if you were gonna get those two marches from that final v-day tier, grats. That's very kind of your friend. Most of my friends on this website left many years ago, so I kinda meander about the forums aimlessly or poke around in the MP. xd

Right? I've somehow managed to make a lot of super nice friends on here. A lot of the time they'll help me out, and like I mentioned before, another even gifted me a Rainbow Ticket he had submitted for himself, but knew how badly I wanted one. And he should have enough for another rainbow ticket for himself too, soon, but I think he's going to let another one of our friends submit it instead. He's just an all around great guy. c: So glad I've made a lot of really solid, nice friends here. There are so many assholes here that it's hard to pick out the good people from the shitty ones who are just item hungry.

I've poured so much gold into completing sets recently that it's sickening. I could have another tril or two just from saving if I didn't care about sets, but variety is key when you change your avatar around a lot. I always change mine, and sometimes I just need all of the options, not just one or two.... :C

Fashionable Genius

Update for today has been finished up! c:

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

These are a few I found missing. I'm using your guide to help me find all the recolours for one I'm setting up, so I'll try to let you know if and when I find any more. (If any of the 'new' series are just in a different section, I apologise in advance for the nuisance!)

Apprentice Charm
User Image

Aria's
User Image

》「Fairy Lu mi」 x2 - New
User ImageUser Image

》「Huntress」 x6 - New
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Leapi Sheepie
User Image

x2「Spill」《 - New
User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Genius

Stanford Condition
These are a few I found missing. I'm using your guide to help me find all the recolours for one I'm setting up, so I'll try to let you know if and when I find any more. (If any of the 'new' series are just in a different section, I apologise in advance for the nuisance!)

Apprentice Charm
User Image

Aria's
User Image

》「Fairy Lu mi」 x2 - New
User ImageUser Image

》「Huntress」 x6 - New
User Image

Leapi Sheepie
User Image

x2「Spill」《 - New
User ImageUser Image

I'm sort of confused, but I did add the pink Leapi Sheepie.

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

400 Lux
Stanford Condition

Apprentice Charm
User Image

Aria's
User Image

》「Fairy Lu mi」 x2 - New
User ImageUser Image

》「Huntress」 x6 - New
User Image

Leapi Sheepie
User Image

x2「Spill」《 - New
User ImageUser Image

They're all just items I didn't see anywhere in the guide is all.

Fashionable Genius

Stanford Condition
400 Lux
Stanford Condition

Apprentice Charm
User Image

Aria's
User Image

》「Fairy Lu mi」 x2 - New
User ImageUser Image

》「Huntress」 x6 - New
User Image

Leapi Sheepie
User Image

x2「Spill」《 - New
User ImageUser Image

Oh, okay. I'll go and look through them all.
Also, one of those is an animal - which is why it isn't linked in my guide. I don't mess with the pet items. c:

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

400 Lux
Stanford Condition
400 Lux
Stanford Condition

Apprentice Charm
User Image

Aria's
User Image

》「Fairy Lu mi」 x2 - New
User ImageUser Image

》「Huntress」 x6 - New
User Image

Leapi Sheepie
User Image

x2「Spill」《 - New
User ImageUser Image

Oh, okay. I'll go and look through them all.
Also, one of those is an animal - which is why it isn't linked in my guide. I don't mess with the pet items. c:

The Apprentice Charm I suppose? I just thought it made sense to put it with the other 2 since the poses came from it, but completely understand.

Chatty Humorist

Chatty Humorist

User Image

i made a mistake when i was recoding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items