Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heart it!!! Thank you! ^.^
ember_elf
Um...you know the content box? Ember clicks on it, and clicks on what she wants in her profile, but it doesn't seem to work. It never shows up, in the edit part or the veiwing part...what should I do, do you know?

I've been having this same problem for 2 days now. Everything, but the content section seems to work on mine and I don't know why. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Rainbow Harvester

User Image
    [Hoshout, dude! I figured out how to make it not repetative! <33]

[Use Image Shack if you don't want it to repeat! As it would turn out, Photobucket is a turd. ;D]

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
hey, how do we go back? If we don't like the new way and want to revert to the old school profile. where is the option for that?
If you go to My Gaia and then to Profile you can click on the Account link and there should be an option at the bottom of that menu to change it from Old to New or vice versa.
Ripper-Roo

User Image
    [Hoshout, dude! I figured out how to make it not repetative! <33]

[Use Image Shack if you don't want it to repeat! As it would turn out, Photobucket is a turd. ;D]

Do you know of a way to keep it from repeating without having to use Image Shack? I have webspace that I use for image space, so that would really help me.
Also, does anyone know how to make videos from Youtube so that they are the regular size instead of some little tiny box?
please go here if you need help on the new profile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15567427
How do you do the thing with the emotions above peoples heads, that I've been seeing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff