< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iguana16
Can you tell me how to donate gold??

Lol. You have to have a trading pass. Once you have a trading pass you start a trade with whom ever it is you want to donate to and make sure to change the title thing that says who your trading with to say that your donating gold to that person...or tell them before hand. then you put in how ever much gold you want to donate and type your password and click approve. Now it's their turn. If it comes back to you with a ? above their head then type your password in again and press accept. That will then send to them and if they do the same thing then it will come back once more looking as though 2 hands are shaking.

Thats how you do it...lol...thats also how you trade for the most part
how do i post an image on my profile i see every one doning it but how is it done exclaim exclaim crying

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Valthran
how do i post an image on my profile i see every one doning it but how is it done exclaim exclaim crying

Go to your profile and click on account. Scroll down to choose profile. If it says old school then change it to say new profile. Then you go back to your profile opitions, after submitting your change from old school to new profile. Click on Veiw profile. From the go to your right hand corner and click edit profile. Once you did that it will give you opitons of how to change it from there. I think you can make it work from that point. So good luck!.
How does one change the background on one's profile?
hi.

i feel super stupid for asking this, but in the chatter box or whatever its called part of the forum, why are there so many topics that say bump and what does it mean? lol.
can you tell me how to get multimedia from youtube to work?
Ok.
So i have a friend over and i got her an AIM email address.
And then i got her a gaia account.

But i havent gotten a letter from gaia asking if i want to activate her account. so she cant send or recieve mail. or even post anything.

Whats going on here?? how do i activate her account?? Why am i not getting an email???

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alliieennss
How does one change the background on one's profile?

To do that one, it depends on your account settings. Pm me later and I will send you a walk through of how to set up a background img.

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lindsey xo Marie x3
hi.

i feel super stupid for asking this, but in the chatter box or whatever its called part of the forum, why are there so many topics that say bump and what does it mean? lol.

Lol. Its okay. The topics bump is an easy way for people to get gold, by only posting the word or words bump. Bump means ((mind you I heard this from a friend)) Bump up my post .... That is what bump means. ^_^ It is so popular cause it makes it easy for people to get gold, by only posting bump

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
baby_wolf88

Um..I have yet to make a youtube video work on here...Pm me later...I will see what I can do

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Demonic Gothic
Ok.
So i have a friend over and i got her an AIM email address.
And then i got her a gaia account.

But i havent gotten a letter from gaia asking if i want to activate her account. so she cant send or recieve mail. or even post anything.

Whats going on here?? how do i activate her account?? Why am i not getting an email???

The only thing I can think of is to double check the email address and then try to remember if you didnt put another email address down or not. If that doesnt work, try to use the lost password methid (sp). If that still doesnt work then email an admin and ask them for help. ^_^
how do i get a new name?
baby_wolf88
go here for a tutorial multimedia tutorial
Kabibe
how do i get a new name?
You may change your name on the Edit Profile Page. After the first two times, additional name changes cost 10,000 Gold per time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff