Yes. 0.44308943089431 44.3% [ 109 ]
No. 0.18292682926829 18.3% [ 45 ]
Poll Whore. 0.3739837398374 37.4% [ 92 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Invisible Poster

+ petite forte +
How do you give gifts?

At any shop, click on an item in your inventory. There is an option that says "Give gift to friend" Or something along those lines, but lately that has been acting up a bit, so the best was after that is performing a trade in the bank.

Invisible Poster

Ruij
Dream Avi Creator?

You R I S E with the Moon...

Tektek.org There is a bunch of links, one going to Dream Avatar Creator. It works now and then but sometimes freezes or bums out on you. It takes some patience.

I R.I.S.E with the Sun...
How can I arrange my home.
I have chosen a style, and then?
What must I do?
Help gonk

Invisible Poster

You R I S E with the Moon...

...That. I don't know. I never got around to furnishing my house o.O;

I R.I.S.E with the Sun...
What do you do with the credits (bachelor, master, etc.)? I've checked eveywhere, and nothing shows anything along the lines of GAIA university. Please help?
My question is that I don't see New/Old Style for my profile.
I go to My Gaia -> Profile -> Account but there isn't anything at the bottom for me to choose between New/Old Style could someone help me or point me in the right direction?
how do I put a multimedia on my profile? i'm using the new profile thingy..

Invisible Poster

Dexal
What do you do with the credits (bachelor, master, etc.)? I've checked eveywhere, and nothing shows anything along the lines of GAIA university. Please help?

I'm pretty sure that the Degrees are just one of those things that lays around in your inventory. If I find otherwise, I'll tell you.

Invisible Poster

BabyKelish
My question is that I don't see New/Old Style for my profile.
I go to My Gaia -> Profile -> Account but there isn't anything at the bottom for me to choose between New/Old Style could someone help me or point me in the right direction?

Hmm...I'm not to sure about that one. It may be a Glitch. Try posting it in the Bugs and Tech Support forum, they'll be more helpful than me.

Invisible Poster

dis808soldier
how do I put a multimedia on my profile? i'm using the new profile thingy..

Got to Profile and click Multimedia. There it asks for a link. As for it showing on the new Profile system, you just have to let the Multimedia window be showing.
i cant figure out how to put furnitier in my house
Shizuka_Ni
Dexal

I'm pretty sure that the Degrees are just one of those things that lays around in your inventory. If I find otherwise, I'll tell you.

there supposed to be making something in hr wesly for the credits to be used somewut like the tickets u use in pride and joy
Is there just a list of all the member on the site? I am not looking for anyone, just seeing if the orginal people are ever one any more. I remember when i first joined there was, but with the new layout I cant find one, so I doubt there is one confused
I used to have a great link to a bug/ink list. I accidentally deleted it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Would anyone know where to locate it? Thanks!

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay...I need help, please. I've been on the site for a while, but I dont know how to make my house take up a vacant lot on the gaia towns...Can you guys help me figure this out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff