Welcome to Gaia! ::

*learns how to report in depth more* ninja

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
crying I really need to finish this stupid thing...

I hate it not being completed. ;x;

I think I'll work on the UpdateFAQ thingy to take my mind off this. X3

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I took a bit of time off to shrink some of your other images a little more as well. ^_^

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/KunoMochi/hackform.png - Report a Hacking form
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/KunoMochi/abuseform.png - Report an Abuse or Harassment form
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/KunoMochi/journalform.png - Report a Journal form

Though a bit bigger in dimension, these should be faster to load than the other ones. ^_^

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I am updating this. o_o;

I swear I am. gonk crying

I just have so much IRL stuff to do. Lots of tests this week. Yes, it's test week this week... sweatdrop

I'll try to update best I can. Thank you Kuno. heart

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Updated Kuno info! gonk heart

I'll host them myself when I'm not so busy. ;x;

I WAS going to work on this over the weekend but I am so busy...and tired. crying

In other news I LOVE the directory. I get to stuffz fast. I'm glad I have it there. heart heart

Lucky Cat

*Subscribes to thread*

Very helpful info you got here 3nodding

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Thank you digi~ whee

I updated the GGN somewhat. Urg...this is fun again. I need to update this more often. 4laugh

After homework. sweatdrop crying
Sevi, how do you report something that occurs in Gaia Towns? o_o;

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Sorry I need to get to that. crying

Kiyo: You are in the section where the violation is happening? Well there should be a box next to the text box? Bring up the chat log and you should see the conversation there. Screenshot it and report it to a purple moderator. xp

Yeah gotta go to bed. See yah~
Oh.... okay. I thought I missed something. biggrin

*tucks Sevi in* Goodnight! <3

Aged Lunatic

For your 'How to report a Helper for abuse' Section, i'll give you a bit of info as it used to be when I was helpered.

Basically its more preferred a bit (atleast if you actually know whom exactly is the mentor of the helper at question) to go to the mentor, that being the Moderator whom is the one responsible for the helper and what they do.
How would you know which mod mentored each helper? O_o

Aged Lunatic

Kiyomizu

Well, for the most part, if you do ask a Helper whom their mentor is, they are required to inform you, so that is one way to do it.

Also sometimes if you really wanna be odd about it, maybe post stalk a bit, mentors and helpers are usually pretty close, and may post together and such in topics commonly, but the better way of doing it is to just ask them, as Helpers do have to tell you pretty much.
Arethic
Kiyomizu

Well, for the most part, if you do ask a Helper whom their mentor is, they are required to inform you, so that is one way to do it.

Also sometimes if you really wanna be odd about it, maybe post stalk a bit, mentors and helpers are usually pretty close, and may post together and such in topics commonly, but the better way of doing it is to just ask them, as Helpers do have to tell you pretty much.
Oh... okay. I didn't know they were required to disclose their mentor when they were asked.

It's scary to even think that a helper would be evil. o_o;

But mistakes occur and reporting a helper is a good way to educate them.

Do you ask fellow helpers on your IRC channel to see if a certain thread is in doubt or do you ask your mentor for guidance?

Aged Lunatic

Kiyomizu
Oh... okay. I didn't know they were required to disclose their mentor when they were asked.

It's scary to even think that a helper would be evil. o_o;

But mistakes occur and reporting a helper is a good way to educate them.

Do you ask fellow helpers on your IRC channel to see if a certain thread is in doubt or do you ask your mentor for guidance?

Aye, atleast back when I was one, I do believe I remember it was basically a requirement that you do have to disclose that type of information specifically for reports like that, I am sure that standard is still in place.

It is a scary thought, same as an evil moderator, but s**t does happen sometimes and people do need to be reported unfortunatly sad

I personally don't anymore since i'm not a Helper anymore, haha, but helpers are in a way of course suggested if they are not sure of something in making a decision and such, they are to ask their mentor of course, sorta the purpose of having a 'Mentor', as they teach you and provide you the information you need to learn and provide your job as a Helper in the forum you were assigned to.

A helper should never perform a task, otherwise reply or move content that they are not 100% sure of for the most part, if there is something new or something they are unfamiliar with, a Helper should contact their mentor for opinions, of in the drastic measure it needs to be done immediately and they are sure their mentor won't be around for awhile, I'd always go to another Moderator i'm familiar with and knows that specific forums rules or what not.

I prefer to think of that rule also in to regular members also in forums like Q&A xd

If you aren't atleast 90% sure on your reply to someone, don't make it, if you are unsure of something like that, but would like to learn more so you can help in Q&A, watch some of the older members in their replies, and learn from it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff