Do you like mint colored items?

Yes! 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 162 ]
No 0.031746031746032 3.2% [ 6 ]
I have not strong feelings 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 189 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Cluttered Gaian

*eagerly bookmarks!*

Two things: 1) You have to search Biancamella to find any of the other mellas, ~including Minthamella~. It's weird but true.
2) Try searching for items labelled aqua or teal too- I know they're not the same, but they get mislabeled often, so you'll find a lot of relevant results if you widen your search a little bit.

Aside from that, I love what you've got here! It's very helpful, very insightful, and VERY relevant to me. I hope you keep it up for a while to come! emotion_kirakira Good luck!

ETA: Prince Antoine item (le costume pose) is a nice minty bodysuit outfit. :3 Also, Lounge Lizard.

Destructive Bunny

I love mint items! Here are some more, some might not have exact shades, but come close.
Night's Knight
La Syphide
Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups
Mint King of Cups
Mint bunny fluff plushie
Ocean Summer Top <- lol xd
Lovely Genie Teal (set)
Sweatpants Princess
*eagerly bookmarks!*

Two things: 1) You have to search Biancamella to find any of the other mellas, ~including Minthamella~. It's weird but true.
2) Try searching for items labelled aqua or teal too- I know they're not the same, but they get mislabeled often, so you'll find a lot of relevant results if you widen your search a little bit.

Aside from that, I love what you've got here! It's very helpful, very insightful, and VERY relevant to me. I hope you keep it up for a while to come! emotion_kirakira Good luck!

ETA: Prince Antoine item (le costume pose) is a nice minty bodysuit outfit. :3 Also, Lounge Lizard.
Thanks! I updated the front post.
Starshine
I love mint items! Here are some more, some might not have exact shades, but come close.
Night's Knight
La Syphide
Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups
Mint King of Cups
Mint bunny fluff plushie
Ocean Summer Top <- lol xd
Lovely Genie Teal (set)
Thank you very much! These items are not in the list because they are (to me) are light green, teal, or blue. I try to keep the items as close to the same color as possible.

Phantom

Wow, thanks for compiling this! Subscribed ~

I'm not sure if it's the right shade, but have you looked at "Charming Bowler"?
falling downn

Wow, thanks for compiling this! Subscribed ~

I'm not sure if it's the right shade, but have you looked at "Charming Bowler"?
Thank you so much. I'm glad that you like it. whee
Charming bowler is blue unfortunately. It's such a cute item!

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Nice list!
I don't know if you think so or not, but the Geronimo high uniform vest is kinda minty if used correctly. (it's a bit darker than the other mints though)

Phantom

Mint Opus

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if it was the same shade or not.
        I just thought of another item, though. Have you looked at Elemental Wings' "Zephyr Wings" pose?
        I tried it on with Sweet Pea and it looks like the shades are pretty close, but I can't tell if they're exact.
nelson0090
gaia_crown
Nice list!
I don't know if you think so or not, but the Geronimo high uniform vest is kinda minty if used correctly. (it's a bit darker than the other mints though)
I had to think about it for a while, but then I added it to the list! whee
falling downn
Mint Opus

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if it was the same shade or not.
        I just thought of another item, though. Have you looked at Elemental Wings' "Zephyr Wings" pose?
        I tried it on with Sweet Pea and it looks like the shades are pretty close, but I can't tell if they're exact.
Added!
Sweatpants Princess
Starshine

So I took your suggestions and made a new post, Arguably Mint Items. So all of the items that you suggested to me are there!
This is pretty cool! Thanks ~

Phantom

Hello! I'm back again to suggest Yo-Yo Yu from Trinket Heart to add to your mint item list!
        I'm not sure if it's the exact shade as the others, but it's pretty close to the other mint items.
        Also, I've had the Moss Longsleeve Baggy Shirt for ages as a teal/mint item; not sure if it's
        minty enough to make the list, but thought I'd put it out there.

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Thanks! You could do some other items which are different colours too. good luck! heart

Tipsy Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I wish there was more mint sad

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I never thought I'd see a list like this. I'm glad! I love mint colored items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff