Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated with the last six REIs. I really...should not let this thread get that out of date again. ;~;

Melodious Fairy

StrawberryZ0mbie
Updated with the last six REIs. I really...should not let this thread get that out of date again. ;~;
do what you can, dear!

i was just about to comment on your profile to ask you for the link to this thread
good thing you bumped it back up in the guides forum ♥
A Quiet Melody
StrawberryZ0mbie
do what you can, dear!

i was just about to comment on your profile to ask you for the link to this thread
good thing you bumped it back up in the guides forum ♥

Yay for good timing! LoL. I've just been busy with the start of school and all that but my schedule has relaxed a bit so I had time to update. I'm glad I did it now and not when I had even more to do. Now that they're consistently ensuring at least two REIs are out at a time, they add up quickly. =3

Melodious Fairy

StrawberryZ0mbie
Yay for good timing! LoL. I've just been busy with the start of school and all that but my schedule has relaxed a bit so I had time to update. I'm glad I did it now and not when I had even more to do. Now that they're consistently ensuring at least two REIs are out at a time, they add up quickly. =3
mhm n.n no one would mind if you took your time, really; i think you've done a fine job and will continue to do so

i like how our current reis both seem a lot more balanced
oh my, they both evolved! firefly's flame does have the "princess clothing" you predicted! a dress, at least XD
and haute modena looks like it introduced a new female character .. hm

i look forward to seeing your thoughts :' )

Shy Seeker

Stinger has the hair of the Rune Factory 3 main character. eek
Thanks for this list, it was very informative. I'm looking for more neutral/masculine items.

Kawaii Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Might want to double check Moira's Fashion Flashback. The triangles under masculine for this item are pink.
Petite Plume
Might want to double check Moira's Fashion Flashback. The triangles under masculine for this item are pink.

LoL thanks! I must have put the pink on the wrong row. LoL. It's really a pretty feminine REI so I think those were supposed to be on the feminine row...

Sweet Glitch

Wonderful thread, please don't ever let this die!

Nice descriptions and possibilities for the current REI's yum_puddi
Updated again with Firefly's Flame, Monstrosity, Haute Modena, Seven Day Love and the new Volant Reverie.

I also decided to start including recolors in the overall count for each category because the feminine category REIs continue to get more and more recolors, while REIs in other categories continue to be left out of the recoloring business and that creates a more obvious discrepancy in the numbers.

Firefly and Modena were both really hard to class, like several other REIs (like Lady Jayne). I eventually made Firefly neutral because while the overtly feminine poses do, technically, outnumber the more overtly masculine ones, the neutral accessories and backgrounds were pretty numerous and significant. There were a lot of great hats, some backgrounds, wings...all of which are hefty poses and very gender neutral.

Modena, on the other hand, has a lot of hefty feminine poses, only four more masculine poses...and while there were a few neutral accessories, they were all pretty tiny things like sunglasses or little weird bags you can hold. None of those hold nearly as much weight as the female clothing or wigs....so the overall feel of the REI still tends to be more heavily feminine than neutral.
Updated Seven Day Love (moved to long list, and scored as Neutral), updated thoughts on Volant's progression, and added Wandering Maestro to the in-progress list.
Updated with the most recent REIs.

Volant, I classed as feminine. Maestro I finally put in the masculine category after a bit of indecision.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games