Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone!

To correctly link from Photobucket use the IMG button above and insert the Direct Link from your Photobucket account. Don't use the Email & IM code as it seems to not want to display in Firefox browsers.

You can also use the Add Media button above to log into your Photobucket account and select images for your post.

I work at Photobucket and I'm a gaiaonline member (not very active but non-the-less!) We've made some changes with the way your images link out. Some sites and browsers aren't liking the way it works now. But linking with the methods above should work. Click here to see my tests.
Thanks for the help smile
monochromama
Thanks for the help smile

You betcha!

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Wasn't expecting you to link to my test forum.... But okay! That works too. xDDDD
I edited the title to label it as such.
I have a question about the last post however. Those last two images are not visible. Was that done on purpose?

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hmmm After testing it out I've found that only one of the two linking options works and that's to use the add media button. After using the IMG button the picture just reverts back to USER IMAGE after leaving the browser or logging out of gaia.

Edit: After continuing to try and use EITHER of these methods I found that neither of them work.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
rozmosis
You can also use the Add Media button above to log into your Photobucket account and select images for your post.

I work at Photobucket and I'm a gaiaonline member (not very active but non-the-less!) We've made some changes with the way your images link out. Some sites and browsers aren't liking the way it works now. But linking with the methods above should work. Click here to see my tests.

Ok, but let me ask you about something else.

I use photobucket almost exclusively for my image hosting needs. Sometimes, when i can't choose between what I wanna have in my sig; i'll load up a link to gaia from cut and paste scripts for the image randomizer. All my links that go into cut and paste scripts.com are from my photobucket account.

I notice when I refresh a page; some of my images are showing up while some aren't. Any clue to why this is? Should i delete all my old images off the CNP and repost them with new direct links from PB?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff