...Not really... 0.13145539906103 13.1% [ 56 ]
I knew it, but well done! 0.19718309859155 19.7% [ 84 ]
Whore, yo. 0.36384976525822 36.4% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 426 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Nice thread.
Original and very helpful.
Keep it up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Werewolf

Thanks much!
Nice guide. This inspires me to visit this section of the forums moar often....
Up till now I've always gotten praised for my outfits, and the one I'm sticking with at this time, the red bow in my hair, the silver heart necklace, the pink wool sweater, red basic skirt, socks from christmas '05 and nurse's shoes have gotten me lots of comments about how cute it is 3nodding And it's a really easy to make and relatively cheap outfit too 3nodding
Great job!
I'd like to see more about hair as well, because I've found that changing one's hairstyle can make or break an outfit.
You may also want to link to this avatar simulator -
http://www.gavsim.net/

Thanks for a much-needed guide! smile
Oh yes - I'd like to nominate Maiyo for the outstanding av section, too. smile
I usually hang around the AT, and in it there is a thread where newbies can come and we will make them a tektek following their guidelines, including price. I think it would be a good link for this thread, and I'll go find it if you're interested. sweatdrop
I love this thread.

<3
Rocking thread here. I see many people try to cram as much items onto themselves as they possibly can, so it's just nice to see that there are some people out there who have a sense of fasion. Too bad it's not me XD

Dapper Werewolf

komodofrog: Your av is awesome; wonder where I've seen something like it before...

Miss_Lead: congrats for the first Outstanding Avatar!
Yeah, our avatars are uncannily alike. I must have good taste after all!

Dapper Werewolf

komodofrog
Yeah, our avatars are uncannily alike. I must have good taste after all!

My only suggestion to you is lose the fox.
Yeah, he's just there because I didn't like the fact that he was sitting in my inventory collecting dust. Also it scares one of my friends because she thinks that the fox is evil XD

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Very cool. I guess I'd say I go mostly for reds and blues. I like to mix and match and at times favor black too, which is true of me in real life actually. What does someone do if they are color-blind? biggrin
You should do a more detailed hair section. And Eye Color and Skin Color are important too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff