Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

I thought it would be interesting to compile the story and images of the Impractical Gala chance item (CI) in one thread.

User Image

User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

"Vá! Laglegur Gaian, look! I received invitation!
"An awe-inspiring gala, with wizards and other magical kin anticipated from across Gaian timeline! Many gather centennially for djammið at castle, outside temporal universe, to storytell and trade new invented spells!
"AND they wear their fashionable clothes of all ages and different places... Hvetjandi, já! <3<3<3
"I always have +1 privilege, but I've never used... Maybe this time you want to be my companion?
"I must uh... "hobnob," a bit, þú veist... But you'll find friends, I can safely say!"

User Image
----
User Image

Upon arrival, Brennivin promptly vanishes with an excited cry of "Stórkostlegt!!", leaving you alone in the main hall with dozens of strange looking people.
You see someone interesting and work up the nerve to approach...
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageDyrfinna the All-Wise

User Image

As you stand and admire the towering ice sculpture dominating the refreshments table, you’re surprised by a sharp chill shooting down your spine. Turning, you notice the sudden appearance of Dyrfinna, a renowned master of ice magic. “It’s not my best work, I assure you. Care to see what my cold magic can really do?”

User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageFedir
User Image

You find a young man playing wallflower. His expression seems completely unimpressed until he notices your presence. “And here I was just about to leave,” he says. “This place is so dull. Care to cause some trouble?” Guess when you’re a magician from the distant future, you’ve seen all there is to see!
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageSir Ashby Sacheverell II

User Image
While passing through the parlor you see a dapper gentleman with elvish features enjoying the tranquil atmosphere. Sir Ashby Sacheverell II is a man who prefers to avoid crowds, favoring instead to reflect on the natural world by his lonesome. He nevertheless responds warmly to your approach, claiming he can sense an aura of kindness around you.
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageAuldivin the Stonehand

User Image
As you work up the nerve to speak to the magical folk, you’re startled by a strange mewling noise. You suddenly find yourself in the shadow of a looming, aged wizard with a grim expression... And a solid grip on a very distressed Brennivin. “You there!” the old wizard growls, his lips not quite matching his words (an advanced translation spell, you suppose?) “Are you harassing the guests like your brat friend here?! I’ll turn you BOTH into beetles for this!”Thinking quickly, you reply, “I’ve never seen that guy before in my life!”
Despite the murderous look Bren shoots you as he’s dragged away by his ear, you don’t let yourself feel that guilty. You figure he’s probably used to getting turned into weird things by his scary dad. Although you might be a little worried that your ride home is probably a beetle by now.
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageVirgil Rosenthal

User Image

You decide to grab some refreshments before hitting the ballroom floor. There you meet Virgil Rosenthal, a dashing and mysterious man in uniform. Virgil comes from a time when the entire world was embroiled in battle. His dark magic and mastery of shape-shifting makes him a skillful agent of war.
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Lucille-Eve

User Image

Of all the magicians crowding the Gala’s dance floor, it’s clear who’s having the most fun. It’s Miss Moxie herself, the cutie conjurer Lucille-Eve-- and she’s really cutting a rug! Making eye contact, she decides that you’re not having nearly as much fun as she is, so she takes it upon herself to cast a dancing spell on your unsuspecting tootsies. Twenty three skidoo!

User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Renard

User Image

You hear the lilting tones of a beautiful violin from across the room. That stunning performance is courtesy of the great Renard, a master of magical music. He comes from a time when the arts are being reborn, and with his arcane talents he hopes to redefine the acoustic craft. He invites you to stay and conjure a tune with him.
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Joey Fuschia

User Image

Woah, it can’t be! ...Can it? Isn’t that the artist once formerly known as, but is now once again re-known as Joey Fuchsia?! I guess the Committee for Impractical Galas shelled out the big wizard-bucks to have him make an appearance. He tosses a handful of signed photographs at you, saying “No autographs.” Wait, what?
User Image

Versatile Genius

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageJinjing
User Image

YES! You spy the buffet! Unfortunately, it looks like you came too late. Scarfing down the entire seafood platter is Jinjing, a Daoist magician who was clearly very hungry. She barely stops stuffing her face long enough to acknowledge your presence. Embarrassed, she quickly wipes her face clean, and with a nervous laugh, offers you the last, frail looking cocktail shrimp.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces