Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leader

Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale
Wow! 500 points for the 150 billion achievement.

I passed the 25k mark in achievement points.
I think you are the only one who have donated 500 billions lol

Last I know 3 people donated that much yesterday.
Congrats i have saw only you and one girl

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale

Thanks! Yeah me, and two other people.

Others might have donated that much, and we don't even know it.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale

It's nice you have people to donate to ya so you can donate the 500B... I'm all on my own here and I'm pretty much SOL... 40B away from the bloody 300B mark (though at least I could sell THAT item for 150B maybe and then get really close to 500B off that?)

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rabid-Turtle
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
500 B? I have to stop saying this site can't get any worse. It's bloody well plummeting.

Not only that, but Reapersun pretty much said if we don't donate to the gold sink they wont update the manga anymore.

They are basically ceasing all site features that don't earn them money. Utter bullshit in my opinion.

That might explain why zomg is being taken down for a couple weeks to be "fixed." Maybe they'll hold it hostage with a kickstarter.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Tay Lorien

That might explain why zomg is being taken down for a couple weeks to be "fixed." Maybe they'll hold it hostage with a kickstarter.

Lmfao, I wouldn't even be surprised.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Tay Lorien
[

I'll be amazed if zomg is even restored. They'll proberly make up some excuse to keep it down.

Original Survivor

Rabid-Turtle
Tay Lorien
[

I'll be amazed if zomg is even restored. They'll proberly make up some excuse to keep it down.

If they pull that stunt I will truly leave Gaia, only thing keeping me here was zOMG!, my Alchemy threads, and having all Achievements, but sadly, I fear my luck has run out and probably wont even make it to 150b let alone the 500b one so that's one reason gone, once zOMG! gets pulled I will retire. I already have someone in mind to take over my Alchemy threads if it comes to that.

It literally sickens me deeply how Gaia is run now.

But I will still fight to get these achievements, but still need 492b. I've received a few items but they arent selling and I dont have the patience to use thus tablet as I'm out of town and will be till the 15th, the day this kickinourassesstarter ends.
What sickens me even more then what Gaia is doing are the people complaining about the 500B, then they go all out and make utter fools of themselves and get it anyway. YOU are the problem and what is causing Gaia to do this. If no one goes after that, they will stop doing it. Notice it's getting higher and higher because the fools just complain and do it anyway. Next it will be 1 trillion. If you have spent ANY of your real money to get the gold for this you have lost big time and congrats to Gaia. There are many many signs this site is in desperate times and I've seen this coming for like 2 years now and I am willing to bet that the plug gets pulled on this site within 3 years. Achievement were fun, now they are pointless.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'm at 140 billion... I have no hope. gonk

Animal
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale

It's nice you have people to donate to ya so you can donate the 500B... I'm all on my own here and I'm pretty much SOL... 40B away from the bloody 300B mark (though at least I could sell THAT item for 150B maybe and then get really close to 500B off that?)

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Animal
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale

I got 3 donations one for 2b, 13b, and a magic gold coin that I got 50b from. 65b altogether.
435b of it came out of my own pocket. After the 150b achievement I donated over 35b to people to dump in the gold sink. That was before they added the 500b achievement.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Darc Nightgale
Animal
Darc Nightgale
Hrisk
Darc Nightgale

I got 3 donations one for 2b, 13b, and a magic gold coin that I got 50b from. 65b altogether.
435b of it came out of my own pocket. After the 150b achievement I donated over 35b to people to dump in the gold sink. That was before they added the 500b achievement.

Still a nice haul you got, I'm 22B away and I've done it ALL myself... lol

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Animal
Darc Nightgale
Animal

It is, and not once did I ask for them, they just gave it to me. How could I say no. xp

If you want I can give you the 5b that I have atm.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Darc Nightgale
Animal
Darc Nightgale
Animal

It is, and not once did I ask for them, they just gave it to me. How could I say no. xp

If you want I can give you the 5b that I have atm.

I'm just 11B away now from the 500B so... every little bit helps, ya know? Especially as selling stuff has been a SLOW process, I'm only THIS close because I undercut HORRIBLY on the 300B item to make a quick amount to put more towards it (got close to 100B for it but still had I waited probably coulda gotten more)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff