Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Got my Pieversity Jul/15/2011, but I read others got it on the 14th, unsure why... perhaps a delay or timezone reasons.

Also, someone created a Gaia Achievements page on the wiki, I've updated the style of the pages and linked to this thread, as I will need to use it for sourcing cat_sweatdrop

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Could be timezone differences. But I completed the achievement on Thursday 14th, and didn't get it until the 15th. It's possible I didn't refresh the page after of course, as I think I did it right before I went to bed. But I logged in on the Friday and suddenly had a pop up. It's so cool seeing my achievement points over 10,000 though. biggrin Edit: Actually, I went to a midnight showing of Harry Potter on Thursday night so it would have technically been the 15th (GMT) when I completed it anyway.

Have now updated the Piehard achievements. Sorry, I wanted to do it earlier but I had 13 hour shifts on Friday and Saturday so I've not had time. razz Way Too Many Pies now only needs you to feed 1000 pies in total apparently (which is a bit annoying razz ), Pie Trafficker, Pie Scarface and Pie For All! are only semi-available now, and obviously Pieversity is now available. Also updated achievement count and point totals.

Philosophizing Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hmm, aren't the Piehard achievements technically unvailable? Since the 6 finalists have been found you can't really feed them anymore pies. I wonder what's going to happen later in the summer...

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ladybird Sauce
Items

Need to equip an item for an achievement? This post contains a list of all the items that qualify. The achievements are arranged alphabetically. Items with $ next to them are relatively inexpensive, if you're looking to buy an item specifically for the achievement.

Brandisher
    • Harpoon Gun
    • Race Start Gun
    • Squirt Gun $
    • Some Squirt Pistols (some of the colours glitch, but if you already own one give it a try)
    • Captain Ara's Nestegg
    • Alien Raygun $
    • Pistolera
    • Human's Bazooka
    • Blue Rubble Stockings
    • Soulfire Arm

Risky Lifestyle
    • Cigar $
    • Pipe $
    • Cig $
    • Long Drag

Team Edward
    • Blood Drop Brooch $
    • Vampire Fangs
    • Vampire's Coffin
    • Vampire's Blood Moon
    • Vampire Bite Marks
    • Raven Black Dracula Wig $
    • Platinum Blonde Dracula Wig $
    • Autumn Brown Dracula Wig $
    • Pale Gray Dracula Wig $
    • Vampire's Bat Swarm
    • Dark Trousers $
    • Vampire's Drained Victim
    • Sagamate
    • Red Velvet Vampire Cupcake $

Team Jacob
    • Were Mask $
    • Black Wolf
    • Were Tail
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Tails $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Muzzles $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Gloves $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Boots $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Headpieces $
    • Bad Moon
    • Sagamate

Tooth Fairy
    • Fairy Wings
    • Tiny Pixie Wings
    • Elemental Wings
    • Gothic Butterfly
    • Garbage Wings $
    • Rock Hard (Demonic Mic) - Skull Wings
    • Gift Box - Wings $

help with the Tooth Fairy Achievement gonk

what's the cheapest item that'll work with besides the garbage wings...
i tried searching for Gift Box - Wings but didn't give me any result...

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
ColdFlaMes-XVII

The item is called Gift Box (here) and it is slightly cheaper than the Garbage Wings. The pose you have to equip is just called 'wings'. 3nodding

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ladybird Sauce
ColdFlaMes-XVII

The item is called Gift Box (here) and it is slightly cheaper than the Garbage Wings. The pose you have to equip is just called 'wings'. 3nodding

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

btw, i though it was to send the wings to someone wearing earrings and not to equip it question
Quote:
How to get this: Go to your Inventory and gift some Buck Teeth to a user wearing wings. For a list of wings that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
ColdFlaMes-XVII
Ladybird Sauce
ColdFlaMes-XVII

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

btw, i though it was to send the wings to someone wearing earrings and not to equip it question
Quote:
How to get this: Go to your Inventory and gift some Buck Teeth to a user wearing wings. For a list of wings that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.

Someone else needs to have wings equipped. That can be a friend, a mule, or a random person you see in the forums. Then you need to gift them Buck Teeth, for you to get the achievement.

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ladybird Sauce
ColdFlaMes-XVII
Ladybird Sauce
ColdFlaMes-XVII

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Quote:

Someone else needs to have wings equipped. That can be a friend, a mule, or a random person you see in the forums. Then you need to gift them Buck Teeth, for you to get the achievement.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING 4laugh

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ladybird Sauce
G-P

User Image
                      Gaian
                      50 Points

"Awarded to all the full-fledged Gaians who've registered and confirmed their email accounts. If you don't have this achievement, something is terribly wrong." "Now that you've verified your email, you're a full-fledged member."

User Image
                            How to get this: Verify your email address with Gaia by clicking the link in the email you were sent.
                            Unlocked by: Member

User Image
                      Gender Swap
                      100 Points

"Awarded for buying and using the 'Gender Bender' potion." "You've given your pants equipment a major overhaul."

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar's sex by using the 'Gender Bender' potion. If you've never changed your avatar's sex before, you can claim up to two free potions by going to your Account Settings and clicking the link next to 'Avatar Gender'. Otherwise, the potion costs 50,000 Gold. Note: If you are aiming to collect all of the achievements, you should do this in combination with the 'Clambake' or 'Sausage Fest' achievements (whichever one applies to the sex your avatar usually isn't) in order to save money.
                            Unlocked by: Hygienic

User Image
                      Generous
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who gives a gift." "How very nice of you!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Give another user a gift, by selecting the item you want to give in your Inventory and clicking 'Gift Item'
                            Unlocked by: Befriended
                            Unlocks: Tooth Fairy

User Image
                      Happy Birthday!
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who visits Gaia on their birthday." "What are you doing on the Internet? Shouldn't you be eating cake somewhere?"

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in to Gaia on your birthday.
                            Unlocked by: Member

User Image
                      Hive Mind
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with identical outfits post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available."

User Image
                            How to get this: Post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is wearing the same outfit (equippable items only - you don't need to have the same hair, eyes, gender etc.). You'll probably need to edit your avatar so it is wearing an outfit agreed upon by several users. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different users whose avatars meet the requirements - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Junior

User Image
                      Hygienic
                      200 Points

"Earned by changing your clothes two days in a row, because frequent changes of clothes are what separate popular people from stinky loners." "You've changed your clothes two days in a row. Anyone standing near you will appreciate it."

User Image
                            How to get this: Dress Up your avatar at least twice over two consecutive days. If you don't want to change your avatar, add an extra item, click 'save', then take the item off and click 'save' again.
                            Unlocked by: Dressed Up
                            Unlocks: Risky Lifestyle, Brandisher, Gender Swap

User Image
                      Informer
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who updates their status two days in a row, thus keeping their friends abreast of their every action. Tee hee: "Abreast."" "Your friends never have to guess what you're up to."

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to My Gaia and update your status on two consecutive days.
                            Unlocked by: Statustician

User Image
                      Invisibility
                      100 Points

"Post a thread in Chatterbox that doesn't get any replies within 24 hours. This isn't as easy as it sounds: people in Chatterbox love postin' stuff." "You somehow went unnoticed in the galaxy's most populated forum."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread in the Chatterbox that has no replies for 24 hours. Your thread must have zero replies - a thread that is simply not posted in for 24 hours will not work. This can be difficult, so head to the FAQ section for some tips.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Sophomore

User Image
                      Junior Trader
                      100 Points

"Awarded for listing an item for sale on the Marketplace." "Sell! Sell! SELL!"

User Image
                            How to get this: List an item for sale in the Marketplace by clicking 'Sell An Item', selecting the item you wish to sell and then following the on-screen instructions.
                            Unlocked by: Market Browser

User Image
                      Mark Twain
                      100 Points

"Get Quoted 100 times"

User Image
                            How to get this: Have posts of yours quoted 100 times.

User Image
                      Market Browser
                      100 Points

"Awarded for searching for an item on the Marketplace." "You've dabbled in the Marketplace and perused some wares."

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to the Marketplace and search for an item in the search bar.
                            Unlocked by: Consumer
                            Unlocks: Junior Trader, Trader, Wall Street

User Image
                      Mega Thread
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread that gets at least 500 replies. Unfortunately, past threads don't count, so you'll have to make a new one. If you don't have a valid topic for discussion, make sure you make your thread in the Chatterbox or Achievements Forum and keep spam out of forums that don't allow it.

User Image
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who makes it through our registration process without being consumed with ennui and giving up on life." "You've joined Gaia. Go forth and explore!"

User Image
                            How to get this: If you're reading this and have Achievements turned on, you probably already have this - just register your account.
                            Unlocked by: This is the first achievement available to you, and it is automatically awarded to you when you register for Gaia, or activate achievements.
                            Unlocks: Conventioneer, Happy Birthday!, Citizen, Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Statustician

User Image
                      Money Never Sleeps
                      200 Points

"Awarded for gaining the Profitable and Entrepreneur achievements.." "Gordon Gekko would be proud."

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect the 'Profitable' and 'Entrepreneur' achievements.
                            Unlocked by: Wall Street
                            Unlocks: Bidding War, Overstocked, Tycoon

User Image
                      Noob wrangler
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any philanthropic Gaian who quotes 10 newbies (anyone who's been on Gaia less than two weeks) in the forums. Check the "Welcome to Gaia" forum for some easy pickings." "Awwww, you quoted 10 newbies! How precious."

User Image
                            How to get this: Quote ten users who are less than two weeks old. Welcome to Gaia is a good place for this, but make sure you abide by the forum rules.

User Image
                      Nudist Colony
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available." "Things are getting a little too freewheelin' around here."

User Image
                            How to get this: First, edit your avatar so that it is naked by clicking the 'Get Nekkid' button. Then post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is also naked. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different users whose avatars meet the requirements - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Dabbler

User Image
                      Overstocked
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who sells the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace." "Did you corner the market, or what?"

User Image
                            How to get this: Sell the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace. If you want to do this quickly, good items to use are trash and bugs worth more than 1 Gold, and Tickets. You may well already have more than 20 of one type, and if you're willing to list them for a little less than other users, they should sell fairly quickly.
                            Unlocked by: Money Never Sleeps

User Image
                      Peoplewatcher
                      100 Points

"Given to anyone who looks at another person's profile. We could make a tougher achievement, like "look at a profile 100 times," but that's technically stalking." "You've discreetly ogled someone's profile. We won't tell."

User Image
                            How to get this: Check out another user's profile. Click on a person's avatar to view their profile, or select 'profile' from their drop-down list.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Explorer

User Image
                      Person of Interest
                      200 Points

"Earned by adding some interests to your profile. Despite its name, this is NOT earned by getting on an FBI watch list, so please don't pursue that course of action." "You've added interests! Now you can find people who share your interests (and accuse them of copying you)."

User Image
                            How to get this: Add some interests and click 'Save All Changes'.
                            Unlocked by: Statustician

User Image
                      Popular Thread
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who can rustle up 50 replies from a single thread." "Congrats on creating a popular thread. You either posted something really great or really heinous."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread that gets at least 50 replies. Unfortunately, past threads don't count, so you'll have to make a new one. If you don't have a valid topic for discussion, make sure you make your thread in the Chatterbox or Achievements Forum and keep spam out of forums that don't allow it.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Sophomore

User Image
                      Prayer Circle
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available." "You run with a pretty devout crowd."

User Image
                            How to get this: First, edit your avatar so that it is kneeling and facing backwards. Then post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is also kneeling and facing backwards. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different users whose avatars meet the requirements - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement.

User Image
                      Profitable
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who makes a profit of 2% or more on a Marketplace transaction. Buy low, sell high! (Note: The item needs to have at least one listing on the Marketplace)." "You've got a keen business sense."

User Image
                            How to get this: Buy an item on the Marketplace and then sell it on the Marketplace for at least 2% more than you bought it for. Try to find an item with one listing considerably lower than the average buy price and other listings, buy the cheapest one, and then relist it at a slightly higher price.
                            Unlocked by: Wall Street

Help again xd
my post(same post) has been quoted 100 times already by my friend but the achievement did not appear...

charish669's Spouse

7,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi there

I just picked up the "Team Jacob" achievement with an item you don't have listed there:
Werewolf Pup

I figured you would want to know. Nice work on the guide! 3nodding
I hope this isn't necroing sweatdrop

New achievement, Alchemy Level 1 - just visit this page? http://www.gaiaonline.com/alchemy or receive the beginners bundle.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Hikari Tokoyami

New achievement, Alchemy Level 1 - just visit this page? http://www.gaiaonline.com/alchemy or receive the beginners bundle.

Ooh you're awesome!

I saw the dev alert about alchemy but kinda skimmed over it because I didn't really understand what it was. Still don't to be honest. razz From what I've been looking at the items are really scarce and expensive at the moment?

I'm literally just about to go to sleep as I need to get up in the morning, but I'll add at least the first one as soon as I can tomorrow. From the looks of it there'll be achievements as you level up so that should be fun. smile And another thing for me to spend all my gold on. razz
Ladybird Sauce
Hikari Tokoyami

Ooh you're awesome!

I saw the dev alert about alchemy but kinda skimmed over it because I didn't really understand what it was. Still don't to be honest. razz From what I've been looking at the items are really scarce and expensive at the moment?

I'm literally just about to go to sleep as I need to get up in the morning, but I'll add at least the first one as soon as I can tomorrow. From the looks of it there'll be achievements as you level up so that should be fun. smile And another thing for me to spend all my gold on. razz
There are flaws in the system for the new feature. Such as you gotta get loot from previous RIG items, games, etc. In other words a pain in a butt (did I also mention the failure rate?) even so it is a devious gold sink.

Glad I could help biggrin

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Ladybird Sauce

All the alchemy achievements here.The ones available so far that is (list will be updated)

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

Once again you're amazing!

I've added the basics of the alchemy achievements now, and I have to run and get ready.

I'll add credits and the other little things I've missed at some point later today. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff