this is great, thanks

Shadowy Singing

12,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I R T3h n00b
Lei_Trigar
Wonder why there isn't any.. I wonder if they will do a global tier for achievements in events for the next event kickstarter.

At the same time I'm glad there isn't any, this event is a horribly butchered version of the already (decent) battle system we had and was SUPPOSE to bring back.

They probably think they did enough in the goldsink portion of the event and therefore, no need for them in events.

which is sad for those of us who can't afford the achievements in the goldsink, but could have gotten them for doing stuff in the events gonk

Shadowy Singing

12,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
quentara47
this is great, thanks

Love your avi! 3nodding

Manly Man-Lover

17,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
TaibhseCait
I R T3h n00b
Lei_Trigar
Wonder why there isn't any.. I wonder if they will do a global tier for achievements in events for the next event kickstarter.

At the same time I'm glad there isn't any, this event is a horribly butchered version of the already (decent) battle system we had and was SUPPOSE to bring back.

They probably think they did enough in the goldsink portion of the event and therefore, no need for them in events.

which is sad for those of us who can't afford the achievements in the goldsink, but could have gotten them for doing stuff in the events gonk

Gaia now sells the achievements, so they're no more proper achievements but just symbols of wealth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff