Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

McKormick
Ricey-san
dats ok LOL. Ill settle for the 15 dollar knockoff its still noiz even if they got his hair color wrong! rofl

They have a 15 dollar Noiz? :0
rofl I'm making jokes about the shitty quality plushies at conventions

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
I bet you the achievements are glitched right now.
Kefial

Or released late and glitched/unable to get them as usual...

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Mr Therapist
Kefial

Or released late and glitched/unable to get them as usual...

I'm kinda thinkin' that people who get 50+ heals/kills now will have a hard time getting the achievement later. I think Gaia is sloppy enough to release the achievements late.. two.. maybe three days. They won't let anyone know there's a glitch either until well after the fact.

Original Survivor

I am not happy with this event, that we PAID for, there was already 180t dumped into this and we still have to pay for higher attacks and heals? It's stupid, and it seems like when you attack using the free one it either fails or gets countered. Must be a 10% chance of success.

Also, if there's Achievements they probably are glitched, you'd think, after years and years of it happening they'd fix that.. *sigh*

Also, getting kills is going to be tough.. There better not be a 100+ kill Achievement.

Leader

Lei_Trigar
I am not happy with this event, that we PAID for, there was already 180t dumped into this and we still have to pay for higher attacks and heals? It's stupid, and it seems like when you attack using the free one it either fails or gets countered. Must be a 10% chance of success.

Also, if there's Achievements they probably are glitched, you'd think, after years and years of it happening they'd fix that.. *sigh*

Also, getting kills is going to be tough.. There better not be a 100+ kill Achievement.
Yeah i hitted 100 kills and 100 heals wish there is no achievements for more lol

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

Yeah i hitted 100 kills and 100 heals wish there is no achievements for more lol

How'd you get 100 kills??? gonk

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

gaia_gaiagold

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

gaia_gaiagold

Ah.

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

gaia_gaiagold

Ah.
I wish there is no achievement for the winner team because i will be extremely mad at that ! Becaus i'm on Tanuki emo . fking retarded glitching kitsunes emo

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

gaia_gaiagold

Ah.
I wish there is no achievement for the winner team because i will be extremely mad at that ! Becaus i'm on Tanuki emo . fking retarded glitching kitsunes emo

They usually don't do things like that, only items are involved with the winning team. But then again, this is Gaia and they pretty much do whatever they want.

Do you recall how much damage the fireball and lighting give out?

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

gaia_gaiagold

Ah.

They usually don't do things like that, only items are involved with the winning team. But then again, this is Gaia and they pretty much do whatever they want.

The light gives 7-10 for me

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

gaia_gaiagold

Ah.

Wow thats pretty lame.. For 1mil I would like to hit for 30-50..

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar

Ah.

Wow thats pretty lame.. For 1mil I would like to hit for 30-50..
wink It's sucks yeah.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I'm hoping theres no achievements at all for this event. Or I guess if there is ******** it they've already made it so you have to pay to obtain them anyways. All the fun is gone from the whole thing for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff