Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Ladybird Sauce
Teagen Sirrus
Does anyone know how to get a 100 Event score.
Mine seems to be stuck at 61.

You should be able to get a maximum of 80 at the moment - the full score of 20 on each of the four games. When the final game is released (probably tomorrow), you'll be able to get 100.

What's been your highest score in the games so far?
Right after I posted I got it up to 72.
I have gotten 20s in everything but the bacon game.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Teagen Sirrus
Ladybird Sauce
Teagen Sirrus

You should be able to get a maximum of 80 at the moment - the full score of 20 on each of the four games. When the final game is released (probably tomorrow), you'll be able to get 100.

Uggg that bacon game will probably be so many people's downfall.

Has anyone on here gotten 20 on it yet?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chu-Lip Jam
Teagen Sirrus
Ladybird Sauce
Teagen Sirrus

I have a 20. I actually got it fairly early on. I'm fortunate to be on Durem and to have played with a guy who has multiple fan threads because he's so good at organising people. He got everyone in our group (of around 15) a 20, and we were far from the only group he did that for!

I believe the game has been made easier now though. I've read that you need fewer pins for the high score. If you've not played today, you might want to try it again to see if you get any closer.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam
Teagen Sirrus
Ladybird Sauce
Teagen Sirrus

I have a 20. I actually got it fairly early on. I'm fortunate to be on Durem and to have played with a guy who has multiple fan threads because he's so good at organising people. He got everyone in our group (of around 15) a 20, and we were far from the only group he did that for!

I believe the game has been made easier now though. I've read that you need fewer pins for the high score. If you've not played today, you might want to try it again to see if you get any closer.

I'm on Durem too, but there's never any groups going by the time I can get on. Tried today and there's barely any Durem people in the bacon game. Hopefully middle of the afternoon on Saturday will have better turn out.

Edit* After a few tries I found a room with a nice group of Durem people there and finally got 20 ^ ^

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Now all I need is to raise more money again, so I can attempt some more formulas. sweatdrop
I really need to start doing achievements at my lvl... anything lower makes it take forever to go up.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Finished off the event, finally.

Benevolent Scarface

The bacon bowling was a pain in the a**.

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Dammit, it's not granting me the medalist achievement. I've played through three games with the maximum score already, and teach time I thought would get me the achievement instead granted me the item prizes.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Sara Free Falling
Dammit, it's not granting me the medalist achievement. I've played through three games with the maximum score already, and teach time I thought would get me the achievement instead granted me the item prizes.

Don't worry - you have it, it just hasn't properly granted yet.

If you look on your achievements page, it's listed under 'available achievements'. When this happens with event achievements (they're normally never listed as 'available') it basically means that you've met the requirements and have the achievement, but it's kind of stuck in the system and will take a little while to grant. Refresh the event page every 15 minutes or so, and it should pop up soon. 3nodding

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
I'm not getting my Olympian achievement. I had 80 points after playing bacon bowl, and finally got 20 in paint splat, but my score is only at 93 and I don't have the achievement listed under available achievements. I don't understand what's going on.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chu-Lip Jam
I'm not getting my Olympian achievement. I had 80 points after playing bacon bowl, and finally got 20 in paint splat, but my score is only at 93 and I don't have the achievement listed under available achievements. I don't understand what's going on.

That's not good. confused

If possible, try to get it again (if you're in Durem I realise that's quite a big ask) - there's always a chance you got hit a lot at the last minute (though 7 times does seem a little unlikely). If that doesn't work, I suggest you make a thread in the Bug Report & Technical Support forum.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam

That's not good. confused

If possible, try to get it again (if you're in Durem I realise that's quite a big ask) - there's always a chance you got hit a lot at the last minute (though 7 times does seem a little unlikely). If that doesn't work, I suggest you make a thread in the Bug Report & Technical Support forum.

Logged back in today and it still hadn't updated. So had to play it again and finally got my 100 biggrin

Toothsome Prophet

Can anyone offer tips on how to get the Profitable achievement to grant? I've earned it two or three times and still don't have it.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Karla Fontaine
Can anyone offer tips on how to get the Profitable achievement to grant? I've earned it two or three times and still don't have it.

Maybe it wasn't a high enough profit? Do you make it high enough that you get a notice saying it's a lot higher than the market price?

Toothsome Prophet

Chu-Lip Jam
Karla Fontaine

Maybe it wasn't a high enough profit? Do you make it high enough that you get a notice saying it's a lot higher than the market price?

...if I make it that expensive no one'll buy it... sweatdrop

...and if that's required, the description of the Achievement is very wrong.

I did sell a Gold Shop common at a price where I was warned it was a lot higher than the store price...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff