Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Sex Symbol

Scarlet Gale
I've a question regarding the Megathread and Mark Twain achievements;

Does the accumulated quotes/posts on a thread count, if they were made before the achievement got unlocked? Since, I started a thread to get the Popular Thread one earlier. Now that Megathread and Mark Twain are unlocked, do I have to get the 100 quotes and the 500 replies from scratch?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi, Yes you can technically get 100Quotes and 400 Replies and get Megathread. smile

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Added the Olympics achievements!

Will update them with more information once I have it. 3nodding

Noob

Got 20/20 in space drop.

Where is my achievement. emotion_donotwant

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Le King
Got 20/20 in space drop.

Where is my achievement. emotion_donotwant

I've seen other people saying it's taking a while to grant for them, but it pops up eventually. For the moment I'd just wait a little while and see.

Golden Admirer

ragequit on space drop (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Noob

QT2
Lol that's how I felt, but then after about 20 tries the game sort of ragequit on me and I got it.

Golden Admirer

Le King
QT2
Lol that's how I felt, but then after about 20 tries the game sort of ragequit on me and I got it.

How'd the GAME ragequit on YOU? o.O;

Noob

QT2
Le King
QT2

Every time I missed a Lanzer, I refreshed the page and took another chill pill. By the time my 33j4oi2314th game rolled around, the game realized I'm way too stoned on chill pills to quit any time soon, so it finally let me win.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it~

Golden Admirer

Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2

Every time I missed a Lanzer, I refreshed the page and took another chill pill. By the time my 33j4oi2314th game rolled around, the game realized I'm way too stoned on chill pills to quit any time soon, so it finally let me win.

How many times can you get hit by an object before you lose a perfect score, though?
I assumed none.

Noob

QT2
Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2

How many times can you get hit by an object before you lose a perfect score, though?
I assumed none.
There are between 10 to 13 Lanzers each game that I finished, and you can only go up to 20 points.

Golden Admirer

Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2

I assumed none.
There are between 10 to 13 Lanzers each game that I finished, and you can only go up to 20 points.

And I use to like kitten star...

Golden Admirer

Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2

I assumed none.

My game finally ragequit on me~ ^^;; It gave me 20 heads, and I only needed 15 (because i kept getting hit)... and I only really caught 17 of them anyway XD

Noob

QT2
Le King
QT2
Le King
QT2

I assumed none.

My game finally ragequit on me~ ^^;; It gave me 20 heads, and I only needed 15 (because i kept getting hit)... and I only really caught 17 of them anyway XD
SEE! ^3^

Grats!

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
I've managed to get 20 twice now, currently waiting for the achievement to grant.

I decided to stop worrying about the score and just play, since I want to build up 5,000 points eventually. Apparently not worrying makes me a much better player. razz

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Champion (Star, Champion)
300 Points

"Awarded to the proud few who earn 5,000 points in the Rejected Olympics."

User Image
        How to get this: Earn 5,000 points during the Rejected Olympics 2012 event. To check your progress, go to the event page and look at your 'Cumulative Score' stat.

I really hope I can put the star title where I want.. I would love to be able to call myself rainbow star! emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff