Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Harvester just granted for me. I have 1000 babies including some that I spent. If anyone is waiting for a delayed achievement to grant for them, mine granted when I went to the event page. So that's worth trying if you haven't yet.
i want some opprotunities!

Unforgiving Gaian

[NPC] Easter Bunny

I got one of every color and I haven't gotten the achievement confused

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Tears of the Sun Helios
[NPC] Easter Bunny

I've just looked, and it's in your 'available achievements' list now. We had a bit of a discussion about this up thread. Basically, for event achievements (which don't ordinarily go in the available list) this usually means that you've unlocked the achievement, but it's stuck in the system somewhere waiting to actually be granted to you. Logging out and in sometimes makes it grant, for me I got the Harvester one when I went to the event page so you could try that, or you might just have to wait a while.

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting on the Harvester Achievement now. smile

Unforgiving Gaian

Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
[NPC] Easter Bunny

I've just looked, and it's in your 'available achievements' list now. We had a bit of a discussion about this up thread. Basically, for event achievements (which don't ordinarily go in the available list) this usually means that you've unlocked the achievement, but it's stuck in the system somewhere waiting to actually be granted to you. Logging out and in sometimes makes it grant, for me I got the Harvester one when I went to the event page so you could try that, or you might just have to wait a while.

just checked and I got it (grunny rainbow achievement).
But my available achievements remains the same (it only shows the remaining achievement that I've yet to recieve ((elocutionist)) it doesn't show Harvester)

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Tears of the Sun Helios
Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
[NPC] Easter Bunny

But my available achievements remains the same (it only shows the remaining achievement that I've yet to recieve ((elocutionist)) it doesn't show Harvester)

Congratulations! Glad it granted for you so quickly. I had to wait about 36 hours for Harvester (though that may have been my own fault for not revisiting the event page).

That's what I mean - normally event achievements never go into the available achievements list, so Harvester isn't in your list (even though, technically, it's available for you to earn). However, sometimes there's a delay between you completing an event achievement and it actually granting for you (which is when you get the pop up, the sound effect, it goes in your completed list and increases your point total). Gaia has registered that you've done what you should have, but it takes a while to actually give it to you. During this in-between time though, completed-but-not-granted achievements seem to hang out in the available achievements list. No idea why, but it at least serves as an indication that you've done it right. When you first posted, I checked your achievements and Rainbow was in your available list, which is how I knew you'd completed it and it'd just be a matter of time before it properly granted. 3nodding

Unforgiving Gaian

Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Congratulations! Glad it granted for you so quickly. I had to wait about 36 hours for Harvester (though that may have been my own fault for not revisiting the event page).

That's what I mean - normally event achievements never go into the available achievements list, so Harvester isn't in your list (even though, technically, it's available for you to earn). However, sometimes there's a delay between you completing an event achievement and it actually granting for you (which is when you get the pop up, the sound effect, it goes in your completed list and increases your point total). Gaia has registered that you've done what you should have, but it takes a while to actually give it to you. During this in-between time though, completed-but-not-granted achievements seem to hang out in the available achievements list. No idea why, but it at least serves as an indication that you've done it right. When you first posted, I checked your achievements and Rainbow was in your available list, which is how I knew you'd completed it and it'd just be a matter of time before it properly granted. 3nodding

Oh okay.
I was wondering about Harvester and I asked around about it. I was worried since I hadn't gotten the 1000 grunnies for the achievement that if I spent them to get the items I would have to make up for them later (in other words if I spend 120 or so for them I would need to find another 120) or does it keep track regardlessly?
Tears of the Sun Helios
Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Oh okay.
I was wondering about Harvester and I asked around about it. I was worried since I hadn't gotten the 1000 grunnies for the achievement that if I spent them to get the items I would have to make up for them later (in other words if I spend 120 or so for them I would need to find another 120) or does it keep track regardlessly?

User Image
According to a few previous posters, it will grant even if you've spent grunnies.

Thankful Vampire

18,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
TwinklePrincessBoo

Which event is that? xD
<3

Salty Sex Symbol

Prince Takun
TwinklePrincessBoo

Which event is that? xD
<3

For the Easter Event, Gather 1000 Grunnies. smile

Unforgiving Gaian

Dark Hakai
Tears of the Sun Helios
Ladybird Sauce
Tears of the Sun Helios
Ladybird Sauce

Oh okay.

User Image
According to a few previous posters, it will grant even if you've spent grunnies.

hmm okay, thanks.
Lol I think I'll just keep collecting until I get the 1000 just to play it safe.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Just wanted to post that I got Popular Thread, Forum Junior, and Mega Thread in this event as well as the event achievements. If you guys need it too, I'll be happy to bump your page for you heart (Just PM me or quote me to ask... or I do not know you exist cat_sweatdrop )

Thankful Vampire

18,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
TwinklePrincessBoo
Prince Takun
TwinklePrincessBoo

Which event is that? xD
<3

Oh, yes.
Thank you. It's really rather hard. u.u
Until when will this event end?
<3
Prince Takun
TwinklePrincessBoo
Prince Takun
TwinklePrincessBoo

Which event is that? xD
<3

Oh, yes.
Thank you. It's really rather hard. u.u
Until when will this event end?
<3
User Image

You may find your answer in this post. The event is scheduled to end April 18th.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff