Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
I Achievements

A Guide

Welcome to I Achievements, a guide to all things achievementy. When I first saw the Achievements System in Gaia Labs, I was so excited, and I absolutely love collecting them. With the release of Achievements as a site-wide feature, I decided to make a guide to collect all the information about achievements together.

See a mistake or have extra information? Please post in the thread or send me a PM - I'll be incredibly grateful and you'll be credited!

The achievements are listed in alphabetical order. Need to find an achievement quickly? Hit Ctrl-F.

----------

About Achievements

The achievements system was released in 2010, with two big releases of general achievements. A third release followed in 2012. Now, achievements are usually released around events. It's a bit like the achievements system on World of Warcraft or Xbox 360 - you get points for completing certain goals, as well as a pretty little badge you can display below your avatar. These goals may involve posting in a certain place or a certain number of times, changing your avatar, interacting with other users in a certain way - just about anything. Achievements adds a trophy with a points counter to your Gold and Cash bar, as well as a link on users' drop-down menus to view their achievements. Clicking an achievement will give you more information about it.

In order to earn an achievement, it must first be available to you. Most achievements need to be 'unlocked' by completing preceding achievements. Your achievements page lists the achievements you have already obtained, as well as achievements available for you to earn. Once you have completed the requirements for an available achievement, you'll see a short animation where a gold ball will fly towards your points counter. Your number of points will increase, and the achievement will move from the 'available' list to the 'completed' list. You may display up to three of your completed achievements below your avatar, by dragging them into the boxes on the achievements page.

To get started, go to your achievements page to see which achievements you have available. Have fun collecting!

As of 11th July 2012, most achievements award you with between one and eight titles. Titles are either 'prefixes' or 'suffixes' (adjectives or nouns) and you may display a combination of two titles below your avatar by selecting them from the drop-down lists on your achievements page. Within the guide, the small words in brackets denote the titles which you unlock with each achievement.

----------

Marketplace Achievements

Completing some of the marketplace-based achievements will unlock an extra 10 slots to sell items in your store. If that's your main reason for coming to this guide, this shorthand version will help. If you need any extra information about one of the achievements, either head to its main entry or feel free to post your questions.

You will need to complete the achievements in the following order:

Member Statustician Consumer Market Browser Junior Trader, Trader Wall Street Profitable, Entrepreneur Money Never Sleeps Tycoon

In short, this will require you to:

Register your account. Update your status. Buy an item from a Gold Shop. Search for an item on the MP. List an item on the MP and have it sell. Sell more than 10,000 gold worth of items on the MP. Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP. Sell more than 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the MP.

----------

Contents & About
New Achievements
FAQs & Hall of Fame (New!)
Achievements - A-F
Achievements - G-P
Achievements - R-Z
Alchemy, Contest, Battle & Cash Achievements
Event Achievements 1
Event Achievements 2
Inactive Achievements
Items
Achievement Index & Trivia
Credits & Links

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
New Achievements

The most recent additions will be posted here, as well as in the main list. This post will be updated as new achievements are released.

User Image
                      Party Animal (Inquisitive, Formal, Attendee, Astronomer)
                      100 Points

"You've donated 10,000,000 gold to the 12th Annual User Run Ball!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 10,000,000 gold to the 'Annual User Run Ball' gold sink.

User Image
                      Party Machine (Charitable, Sociable, Dancer, Stargazer)
                      500 Points

"You've donated 150 billion gold to the 12th Annual User Run Ball!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 150 billion gold to the 'Annual User Run Ball' gold sink.

User Image
                      Fusion Novice (Fused, Heart, GO, Star)
                      50 Points

"You've fused your first item!" "You've fused your first item! Welcome to the world of GOFusion!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse an item using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Fusion Apprentice (Magic)
                      100 Points

"You've fused ten items!" "Congratulations, you've fused your tenth item!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse ten items using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Fusion Expert (Fusion, Expert)
                      300 Points

"You've fused fifty items!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse fifty items using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Fusion Master (Charmed, Bejeweled, Diamond, Coin)
                      1000 Points

"You've fused 100 items!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse 100 items using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Storybook Royalty (Royal, Prince, Princess, Grimm, Aesop, Storyteller)
                      500 Points

"You've donated 500 billion gold towards unsealing the Hidden Tome!" "Incredible! You've donated 500 billion gold to unseal the Hidden Tome. Your generosity will be immortalized in the history books!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 500 billion gold to the Hidden Tome gold sink.

User Image
                      Master Librarian (Scholarly, Bookish, Librarian, Illuminator)
                      500 Points

"You've donated 150 billion gold to the Hidden Tome!" "By Jove! You've donated 150 billion to the Hidden Tome!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 150 billion gold to the Hidden Tome gold sink.

User Image
                      Bookworm (Learned, Brainy, Bookworm, Bibliophile)
                      100 Points

"You've donated 100 thousand gold to the Hidden Tome!" "Well done, friend! You've contributed to the Hidden Tome!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 100,000 gold to the Hidden Tome gold sink.

User Image
                      Bonfire Starter (Tan, Hot, Sandy, Surfer, Beachcomber, Swimmer)
                      300 Points

"You've donated 75 billion gold towards Gaia-sama's totally awesome beach party!" "You must be feelin' hot to donate all that gold. This party is really going to kick off because of you!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 75 billion gold to the beach party gold sink.

User Image
                      Elysium's Hero (Philanthropic, Elysian, Unselfish, Billionaire, Ringmaster, Key)
                      300 Points

"You've contributed 75 billion to help unseal Elysium's Gate!" "Hey there, big spender! Loyal will remember your generosity for eternity!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 75 billion gold to the gold sink Elysium's Gate.

User Image
                      Elysium's Gatekeeper (Loyal, Unsealed, Donator, Gatekeeper)
                      100 Points

"You've contributed some gold to help unseal Elysium's Gate!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 100 gold to the gold sink Elysium's Gate.

User Image
                      Shopkeep's Apprentice (Shopkeep, Apprentice)
                      500 Points

"You've officially been apprenticed to a shopkeeper!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Redeem an Emerald Ticket, found in Project NPC Apprentice and Project Creative, to become a shop apprentice.

User Image
                      Hotblooded Hero (Muscular, Manly, Handsome, Shounen, Sentai)
                      50 Points

"You're a champion of the Sentai Hero team!" "Ora ora ora ora! You're an unstoppable force of awesome."

User Image
                            How to get this: Join the Sentai Hero team during the 2014 Spring Fling event. To do this, either post 'Sentai Hero' or get quoted by someone already on the team.

User Image
                      Magical Girl (Magical, Kawaii, Sparkling, Senshi, Girl, Shoujo)
                      50 Points

"You're a champion of the Mahou Shoujo team!" "Time to transform! You're a true warrior for peace, love, and magic sparkles!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Join the Mahou Shoujo team during the 2014 Spring Fling event. To do this, either post 'Mahou Shoujo' or get quoted by someone already on the team.

User Image
                      Hero (Heroic, Justice, Cute, Peaceful, Hero, Transform, Victory)
                      100 Points

"You've successfully converted twenty-five other Gaians to your team!" "Twenty-five converts! Apparently no one can resist you."

User Image
                            How to get this: Convert 25 users to your team during the 2014 Spring Fling event. To do this, quote a user on the opposing team. This counter is either glitched, or it includes the converts that have happened to you.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
FAQs

A list of the most common questions asked about achievements. If your question isn't answered here, feel free to post or PM me.

What are achievements for?
    Mainly they're for bragging rights, the pretty pictures and titles under your avatar, and just something extra to do. They also unlock ten extra slots in the Marketplace, and for new users achievements unlock access to the 'World' and 'Games' tabs, as well the ability to own a home, car and aquarium. When they were first released, DARKNRGY hinted that achievement points will one day be used to unlock cool things, but so far nothing has been implemented on this front.

Can I turn achievements off?
    At the moment, no. You can, however, remove the achievements displaying below your avatar by simply clicking the 'x' in the corner of each one on your achievements page. When the pop-up appears to congratulate you on completing an achievement, you can also uncheck the box to stop it from popping up again (although unfortunately this doesn't always work).

I've had a thread in the Chatterbox for 24 hours with no posts, but I still don't have the Invisibility achievement. Why?
    It's very possible that someone posted in your thread and then deleted their post. This will look to you as if you have no posts, but if you check your topics you'll see that you have one reply. If this isn't the case, follow the advice below.

I have over one million gold, why do I not have Millionaire?
    If you had more than one million gold before Millionaire became available to you, you'll probably need to take your gold count below one million and then back over it again to trigger the grant. The easiest way to do that is to start a trade with a mule or friend, dump most of your gold into it, wait a few minutes, and then cancel the trade. Millionaire can be notoriously glitchy, so you may need to repeat this more than once to get the achievement to stick.

I've done everything I needed to do to earn an achievement, but I still haven't got it. What do I do?
    First, double check that the achievement is available to you and that you're sure you understand what it is you're supposed to do. If you still think you should have it, try waiting a few hours. Achievements can lag a lot, particularly if they're new or event achievements. If you still don't have it after a few hours, then if it's an easy achievement, try doing it again. If that doesn't work, find the achievement in this guide and see if it has a note next to it about a problem. If there's no note, check the Questions & Assistance forum and the most recent posts in this thread to see if anyone else is reporting the problem, particularly if it's a new achievement. If no one else is having the same issue, you can post here or start your own thread in Questions & Assistance, to see if anyone knows what might be going wrong.

I already have a full closet, and don't want to delete any of my outfits. How can I get the Full Closet or Signature Look achievements?
    You don't have to lose any of them. Change into one of your outfits, delete it from your closet and then resave it again, and you should get the achievement.

I already had Clambake/Sausagefest/Nudist Colony/Hive Mind/Prayer Circle, so why has it just granted again?
    If you complete the requirements for these achievements a second time, it will look like you've been granted them a second time. It will pop up, your points total might go up by 100, and the achievement will move to the top of your list. Don't worry, this is a known but harmless glitch - in a few hours your points will go back to normal.

Why do I have a really long number in the counter for Noob Wrangler?
    The counter for Noob Wrangler is kind of broken, but there is a way to work out your progress from it. Rather than displaying the number of noobs you've quoted, it lists the user IDs for each noob you've quoted, separated by a comma. So if you count each user ID, you can still check your progress.

How do I get Conventioneer if I live somewhere that Gaia doesn't visit?
    You don't need to actually visit a convention to get a code, you can redeem a code that was given to someone else. Sometimes very generous Gaians will give them away, or if you have a friend going to one you could ask them to pick a code up for you. Just remember that you cannot pay for this code in any way, as it would be considered offsite trading which is against the TOS.

Will the event achievements ever be re-released?
    Only one event achievement has ever been re-released so far: Crack Shot. Because the event achievements rely on features and games that were only present during past events, it is unfortunately unlikely that many of them will be re-released.

----------

Hall of Fame

This list contains the usernames of the most dedicated achievement hunters, who have collected every single available achievement (with the exception of achievements with limited distribution).

1. Animal

Watch List

Users who have collected all achievements except Wing Mastery:

Darc Nightgale
    Lei_Trigar

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
A-F

User Image
                      Autobiographer (Autobiographer)
                      200 Points

"Earned by updating the About Me section in your profile. Be careful: self-reflection can be a devastating pursuit." "You filled in your "About Me" section. The world must know your story!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Update your About Me section and click 'Save All Changes'.
                            Unlocked by: Statustician

User Image
                      Befriended (Friend)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who successfully makes a friend, thus joining the social networking revolution of the future." "You've made a friend! Now all you need is one of those two-person bicycles."

User Image
                            How to get this: Become someone's friend. Either accept another user's friend request, or send a friend request and have it accepted.
                            Unlocked by: Contributor
                            Unlocks: Somebody Likes You, Generous, Ultimate Player

User Image
                      Bidding War (Ruthless, Bidder)
                      100 Points

"Given to any member who bids on the same Marketplace listing 10 times or more."

User Image
                            How to get this: Bid on the same item in the Marketplace at least ten times. You can do this in two ways: bid on a single item listing and be outbid by another user(s) at least nine times, or bid on ten different listings of the same item once each.
                            Unlocked by: Money Never Sleeps

User Image
                      Big Tipper (Big, Tipper)
                      100 Points

"Given to Gaians who tip 50 posts." "You throw out tips like a rich man throwing pennies from his blimp."

User Image
                            How to get this: Tip 50 posts in the forums by clicking the 'Tip Post' button abover users' posts. This is not retroactive, but tips since the achievements were released will count towards future achievements. For example, the 50 tips you give for this achievement will count towards Lavish Tipper.
                            Unlocked by:

User Image
                      Brandisher (Dangerous, Lunatic)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who strikes fear into our hearts by equipping a gun." "Watch where you point that thing!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Equip a gun on your avatar. For a list of items that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.
                            Unlocked by: Hygienic

User Image
                      Cart Raider (Raider)
                      100 Points

"Given to anyone who remembers to check all four Daily Chance carts on the following pages two days in a row: Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums. It's a lucrative habit!" "You've plumbed the darkest depths of the Daily Chance cart."

User Image
                            How to get this: Visit the first four landing pages (Home, My Gaia, Shops and Forums) and collect your Daily Chance from each one on two consecutive days.
                            Unlocked by: Treasure Hunter
                            Unlocks: Flatterer

User Image
                      Cat Fancier (Feline, Mewling, Feral, Kitten, Cat)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who saves their avatar with the Cat base." "You've turned into a cat! Now to sleep for fourteen hours and terrorize the humans."

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar base to a cat. To do this, go to your Cutomize Avatar page, select the Cat base, and click 'save'. Note: This achievement can take several hours to grant. If you think you should have earned it but you don't have it, try to be patient and don't worry - it's probably just lagging.
                            Unlocked by: Member?

User Image
                      Citizen (Citizen)
                      200 Points

"Earned by completing a set of civic-minded achievements: Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Statustician, Person of Interest, Autobiographer, and Peoplewatcher." "Now that you're a citizen, you can create your own home, car and aquarium. Keep earning achievements for more amazing rewards!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Obtain the listed achievements.
                            Unlocked by: Member
                            Unlocks:Guildmember, and the ability to own a Gaia home, car and aquarium.

User Image
                      Clambake (Girl-Crazy, Ladykiller)
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available." "I haven't seen this much estrogen since Steel Magnolias."

User Image
                            How to get this: Your avatar must be female. If it is male, you will need a 'Gender Bender' potion. See the Gender Swap achievement for more information. Post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is also female. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different female users - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement. This achievement has an FAQ.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Dabbler

User Image
                      Consumer (Consumer)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who's made a purchase from a Gaia shop. Which is almost everyone, really, but we love giving you reasons to pat yourself on the back." "Feel that rush of endorphins? That's the capitalist euphoria of buying stuff."

User Image
                            How to get this: Buy an item using gold from any Gaia Shop.
                            Unlocks Team Edward, Team Jacob, Market Browser, Swap Meet

User Image
                      Contributor (Poster)
                      150 Points

"Given to all Gaians who make a forum post, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums." "You've stepped into a larger world... a world of endless late-night Internet bickering."

User Image
                            How to get this: Post once in the Forums.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Explorer
                            Unlocks: First step to fame, Forum Dabbler, Forum Sophomore, Friendly, Befriended, Forum Regular

User Image
                      Conventioneer (IRL, Conventioneer)
                      300 Points

"Awarded to anyone who attends at least one IRL Gaia event and redeems their convention items." "Tell DJ Helsing I said hi!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Redeem the code for a convention item that you received at a Gaia event. This achievement has an FAQ.

User Image
                      Conversationalist X (Chatty, Conversationalist)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who makes 1,000 posts on the Gaia forums." "You've always got something to say."

User Image
                            How to get this: Make 1000 posts in the Forums. This is retroactive, but you may need to make one extra post before the achievement will grant. You can check how many posts you've made so far on your My Gaia page.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Regular (?)
                            Unlocks: Elocutionist, Firestarter, Inquisitor, Threadmaster

User Image
                      Doggone It! (Barking, Wagging, Floppy, Canine, Puppy, Dog)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who saves their avatar with the Floppy-Earred Puppy base." "Woof! You might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar base to a floppy-eared puppy. To do this, go to your Cutomize Avatar page, select the Floppy-Eared Puppy base, and click 'save'. Note: This achievement can take several hours to grant. If you think you should have earned it but you don't have it, try to be patient and don't worry - it's probably just lagging.

User Image
                      Dressed Up (Dapper)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to anyone who hides their shameful nudity by dressing up their avatar for the first time." "You've saved your avatar. Lookin' good!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Dress up your avatar and click 'save'.
                            Unlocks: Signature Look, Hygienic

User Image
                      Elocutionist X (Eloquent, Elocutionist)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to anyone who's made 10,000 posts on the Gaia forums. Warning: we'll revoke the award if we find any grammatical errors in your post history."

User Image
                            How to get this: Make 10,000 posts in the Forums. This is retroactive, but seems to be granting to some users who don't actually have 10,000 posts. You can check how many posts you've made so far on your My Gaia page.
                            Unlocked by: Conversationalist

User Image
                      Entrepreneur (Entrepreneur, Capitalist)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to those whose total Marketplace sales exceed 10,000 Gold." "You're making great headway in the rat race."

User Image
                            How to get this: Sell 10,000 Gold worth of items on the Marketplace. This is retroactive, but you may need to make one further sale for the achievement to grant.
                            Unlocked by: Wall Street

User Image
                      Firestarter (Hot, Heated, Firestarter, Pyromaniac)
                      200 Points

"Given to any Gaian whose controversial thread earns the "Heated" tag." "You really poked a beehive with this one, buddy."

User Image
                            How to get this: Get the 'Heated' title on one of your threads. This requires at least 100 votes, with no more than 2% of <3 or </3 votes either side of 0. This is retroactive, but you may need one extra vote to trigger it.

User Image
                      First step to fame (Quotable)
                      200 Points

"Given on that momentous day when another person thinks your words are worth quoting." "Your words are powerful enough to be quoted."

User Image
                            How to get this: Have one of your posts in the Forums quoted by another user.

User Image
                      Flatterer (Gracious, Flatterer)
                      200 Points

"Earned by using the straight-to-the-point compliment, "cool avi" on another user's profile. No messing around with lots of words for you." "You like what you see and aren't shy about saying so."

User Image
                            How to get this: Comment on another user's profile. The comment must be exactly 'cool avi' (without the punctuation) with no capitalisation, smilies, or any other text or characters before or after.
                            Unlocked by: Cart Raider

User Image
                      Forum Dabbler (Dabbler)
                      200 Points

"Given to all Gaians who make 10 forum posts, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums." "You've stepped into a larger world... a world of endless late-night Internet bickering."

User Image
                            How to get this: Make ten posts in the Forums.
                            Unlocks:Sausage Fest, Clambake, Nudist Colony

User Image
                      Forum Explorer (Explorer)
                      100 Points

"Earned by checking out four different forums." "You checked out a few forums, but you've still just scratched the surface. Keep exploring!!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Visit four different Forums.
                            Unlocks: Contributor, Voter, Peoplewatcher

User Image
                      Forum Junior (Junior)
                      100 Points

"You have a Popular Thread and Invisibility" "Change this text here!!!" (Looks like a bit of an 'oops' on Gaia's part!)

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect the 'Popular Thread' and 'Invisibility' achievements.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Sophomore
                            Unlocks: Noob wrangler, Mark Twain, Megathread, Prayer Circle, Hive Mind

User Image
                      Forum Regular (Familiar, Regular)
                      100 Points

"Make 100 posts in the forums."

User Image
                            How to get this: Make 100 posts in the Forums. This is retroactive, but you may need to make one extra post before the achievement will grant. Note: images seem to show 'Beta' label, as the artwork is the same as was used for the equivalent beta achievement.
                            Unlocks: Tipsy

User Image
                      Forum Sophomore (Sophomore)
                      300 Points

"You racked up 10 posts and got quoted by somebody. You'll be ready to turn pro in no time!" "Awarded to anyone who earns the Forum Dabbler and First Step to Fame."

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect the 'First step to fame' and 'Forum Dabbler' achievements.
                            Unlocks: Popular Thread, Invisibility, Forum Junior, The Perfect Setup

User Image
                      Friendly (Friendly)
                      100 Points

"Earned by sending a friend request. Even if it gets rejected, at least this achievement will bring you some sad little bit of satisfaction." "You sent a friend request, which is the first step towards not dying alone."

User Image
                            How to get this: Send someone a friend request. To do this, either click 'Add to Friends' on someone's profile, or select 'Add as Friend' in the drop-down list below their avatar.

User Image
                      Full Closet (Fashionable)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who have saved an outfit four times." "Now you'll always be able to second-guess your outfit."

User Image
                            How to get this: Have all four outfit slots filled. To do this, go to your avatar dress up page and click the 'Outfits' button under your inventory. Then click 'save' below each available slot. This achievement has an FAQ.
                            Unlocked by: Signature Look

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
G-P

User Image
                      Gaian (Gaian)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to all the full-fledged Gaians who've registered and confirmed their email accounts. If you don't have this achievement, something is terribly wrong." "Now that you've verified your email, you're a full-fledged member."

User Image
                            How to get this: Verify your email address with Gaia by clicking the link in the email you were sent.

User Image
                      Gender Swap (Versatile)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for buying and using the 'Gender Bender' potion." "You've given your pants equipment a major overhaul."

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar's sex by using the 'Gender Bender' potion. If you've never changed your avatar's sex before, you can claim up to two free potions by going to your Account Settings and clicking the link next to 'Avatar Gender'. Otherwise, the potion costs 50,000 Gold. Note: If you are aiming to collect all of the achievements, you should do this in combination with the 'Clambake' or 'Sausage Fest' achievements (whichever one applies to the sex your avatar usually isn't) in order to save money.

User Image
                      Generous (Generous, Giver)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who gives a gift." "How very nice of you!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Give another user a gift, by selecting the item you want to give in your Inventory and clicking 'Gift Item'
                            Unlocked by: Befriended
                            Unlocks: Tooth Fairy

User Image
                      Guildmember (Guildsman, Guildswoman)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for being a member of any guild on Gaia." "You're in a guild! Time to head out to the lodge to knock back a few cold ones under a stuffed moose head."

User Image
                            How to get this: Join any guild. This is retroactive, but you may need to log out and in to get it to grant.
                            Unlocked by: Citizen

User Image
                      Happy Birthday! (Aged, Codger)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who visits Gaia on their birthday." "What are you doing on the Internet? Shouldn't you be eating cake somewhere?"

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in to Gaia on your birthday.

User Image
                      Hive Mind (Assimilated, Borg)
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with identical outfits post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available."

User Image
                            How to get this: Post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is wearing the same outfit (equippable items only - you don't need to have the same hair, eyes, gender etc.). You'll probably need to edit your avatar so it is wearing an outfit agreed upon by several users. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different users whose avatars meet the requirements - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement. This achievement has an FAQ.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Junior

User Image
                      Hygienic (Clean, Hygenic [sic])
                      200 Points

"Earned by changing your clothes two days in a row, because frequent changes of clothes are what separate popular people from stinky loners." "You've changed your clothes two days in a row. Anyone standing near you will appreciate it."

User Image
                            How to get this: Dress Up your avatar at least twice over two consecutive days. If you don't want to change your avatar, add an extra item, click 'save', then take the item off and click 'save' again.
                            Unlocked by: Dressed Up
                            Unlocks: Risky Lifestyle, Brandisher, Gender Swap

User Image
                      Informer (Informer)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who updates their status two days in a row, thus keeping their friends abreast of their every action. Tee hee: "Abreast."" "Your friends never have to guess what you're up to."

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to My Gaia and update your status on two consecutive days.

User Image
                      Inquisitor (Questionable, Inquisitor)
                      200 Points

"Given to Gaians who receive 100 votes on a single poll." "Your poll was so outrageously compelling that 100 people decided to vote."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a poll in one of your threads and receive 100 votes. For some reason, you currently only need to get around 55 votes for this achievement.

User Image
                      Invisibility (Invisible, Lonely, Phantom)
                      100 Points

"Post a thread in Chatterbox that doesn't get any replies within 24 hours. This isn't as easy as it sounds: people in Chatterbox love postin' stuff." "You somehow went unnoticed in the galaxy's most populated forum."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread in the Chatterbox that has no replies for 24 hours. Your thread must have zero replies - a thread that is simply not posted in for 24 hours will not work. This can be difficult, so head to the FAQ section for some tips.

User Image
                      Junior Trader (Junior)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for listing an item for sale on the Marketplace." "Sell! Sell! SELL!"

User Image
                            How to get this: List an item for sale in the Marketplace by clicking 'Sell An Item', selecting the item you wish to sell and then following the on-screen instructions.
                            Unlocked by: Market Browser

User Image
                      Lavish Tipper (Lavish, Benevolent, Kindly)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to those who tip 100 posts." "You've given out 100 tips! Your generosity is legendary."

User Image
                            How to get this: Tip 100 posts in the forums by clicking the 'Tip Post' button abover users' posts. This is not retroactive, but tips since the achievements were released will count towards future achievements. For example, the 50 tips you gave for Big Tipper will count towards this achievement.
                            Unlocked by: Big Tipper

User Image
                      Little Bunny Foo Foo (Hopping, Fluffy, Bucktoothed, Lop, Bunny, Rabbit)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who saves their avatar with the Bunny base." "Aren't you adorable? Let's get hoppin'!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar base to a bunny. To do this, go to your Cutomize Avatar page, select the Bunny base, and click 'save'. Note: This achievement can take several hours to grant. If you think you should have earned it but you don't have it, try to be patient and don't worry - it's probably just lagging.

User Image
                      Loiterer (Dedicated, Loiterer)
                      100 Points

"Earned by logging in on 30 consecutive days." "Say, haven't you been hanging around here an awful lot?"

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in to Gaia every day for 30 days in a row.

User Image
                      Marathon (Enduring, Winner)
                      300 Points

"Earned by logging in on 90 consecutive days." "Do you realize that you've logged in every single day for the last 90 days? Wow."

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in to Gaia every day for 60 days in a row. The figure of 90 days comes from the total days you need to have logged in by this point in the achievement chain.
                            Unlocked by: Streaker

User Image
                      Mark Twain (Witty, Humorist)
                      100 Points

"Get Quoted 100 times"

User Image
                            How to get this: Have posts of yours quoted 100 times.

User Image
                      Market Browser (Seeker)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for searching for an item on the Marketplace." "You've dabbled in the Marketplace and perused some wares."

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to the Marketplace and search for an item in the search bar.
                            Unlocked by: Consumer
                            Unlocks: Junior Trader, Trader, Wall Street

User Image
                      Mega Thread (Mega)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread that gets at least 500 replies. Unfortunately, past threads don't count, so you'll have to make a new one. If you don't have a valid topic for discussion, make sure you make your thread in the Chatterbox or Achievements Forum and keep spam out of forums that don't allow it.

User Image
                      Mega Tipsy (Mega, Rich)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who receives 50 total tips."

User Image
                            How to get this: Have posts you make in the forums tipped 50 times. This is not retroactive, but tips since the achievements were released will count towards future achievements. For example, the tip you received for Tipsy will count towards this achievement.
                            Unlocked by: Tipsy
                            Unlocks: Super Tipsy

User Image
                      Member (Newbie, Member, Noob)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who makes it through our registration process without being consumed with ennui and giving up on life." "You've joined Gaia. Go forth and explore!"

User Image
                            How to get this: If you're reading this and have Achievements turned on, you probably already have this - just register your account.
                            Unlocked by: This is the first achievement available to you, and it is automatically awarded to you when you register for Gaia, or activate achievements.
                            Unlocks: Conventioneer, Happy Birthday!, Citizen, Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Statustician, Timid

User Image
                      Millionaire (Millionaire)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian with 1,000,000 Gold." You're well on your way to being the next Johnny Gambino.

User Image
                            How to get this: Have at least one million Gold currently in your account. This achievement has an FAQ.
                            Unlocked by: Tycoon

User Image
                      Money Never Sleeps (Wealthy, Fatcat)
                      200 Points

"Awarded for gaining the Profitable and Entrepreneur achievements.." "Gordon Gekko would be proud."

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect the 'Profitable' and 'Entrepreneur' achievements.
                            Unlocks: Bidding War, Overstocked, Tycoon

User Image
                      Noob wrangler (Welcoming, Wrangler)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any philanthropic Gaian who quotes 10 newbies (anyone who's been on Gaia less than two weeks) in the forums. Check the "Welcome to Gaia" forum for some easy pickings." "Awwww, you quoted 10 newbies! How precious."

User Image
                            How to get this: Quote ten users who are less than two weeks old. Welcome to Gaia is a good place for this, but make sure you abide by the forum rules. This achievement has an FAQ.

User Image
                      Nudist Colony (Shameless, Exhibitionist)
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available." "Things are getting a little too freewheelin' around here."

User Image
                            How to get this: First, edit your avatar so that it is naked by clicking the 'Get Nekkid' button. Then post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is also naked. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different users whose avatars meet the requirements - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement. This achievement has an FAQ.

User Image
                      Overstocked (Cluttered)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who sells the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace." "Did you corner the market, or what?"

User Image
                            How to get this: Sell the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace. If you want to do this quickly, good items to use are trash and bugs worth more than 1 Gold, and Tickets. You may well already have more than 20 of one type, and if you're willing to list them for a little less than other users, they should sell fairly quickly.

User Image
                      Peoplewatcher (Gawker)
                      100 Points

"Given to anyone who looks at another person's profile. We could make a tougher achievement, like "look at a profile 100 times," but that's technically stalking." "You've discreetly ogled someone's profile. We won't tell."

User Image
                            How to get this: Check out another user's profile. Click on a person's avatar to view their profile, or select 'profile' from their drop-down list.

User Image
                      Perfect Attendance (Fanatical, Obsessive, Perfect, Omnipresent, Cultist, Zealot)
                      400 Points

"Earned by logging in on 180 consecutive days." "You haven't missed a day in six months. Your devotion borders on insanity."

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in to Gaia every day for 90 days in a row. The figure of 180 days comes from the total days you need to have logged in by this point in the achievement chain.
                            Unlocked by: Marathon

User Image
                      Person of Interest (Interesting)
                      200 Points

"Earned by adding some interests to your profile. Despite its name, this is NOT earned by getting on an FBI watch list, so please don't pursue that course of action." "You've added interests! Now you can find people who share your interests (and accuse them of copying you)."

User Image
                            How to get this: Add some interests and click 'Save All Changes'.

User Image
                      Popular Thread (Popular)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who can rustle up 50 replies from a single thread." "Congrats on creating a popular thread. You either posted something really great or really heinous."

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread that gets at least 50 replies. Unfortunately, past threads don't count, so you'll have to make a new one. If you don't have a valid topic for discussion, make sure you make your thread in the Chatterbox or Achievements Forum and keep spam out of forums that don't allow it.

User Image
                      Prayer Circle (Devout, Worshipper)
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available." "You run with a pretty devout crowd."

User Image
                            How to get this: First, edit your avatar so that it is kneeling and facing backwards. Then post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is also kneeling and facing backwards. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different users whose avatars meet the requirements - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement. This achievement has an FAQ.

User Image
                      Profitable (Profitable, Prophet)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who makes a profit of 2% or more on a Marketplace transaction. Buy low, sell high! (Note: The item needs to have at least one listing on the Marketplace)." "You've got a keen business sense."

User Image
                            How to get this: Contrary to what Gaia's description would suggest, you only need to sell an item on the Marketplace for 2% higher than the average buy price. It does not seem that you need to have bought it, or be making a specific profit of it. If your experience contradicts this, please let me know.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
R-Z

User Image
                      Risky Lifestyle (Wheezing, Smoker)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who dooms their tender lungs by equipping a tobacco item." "*Cough* Those things'll kill ya, y'know."

User Image
                            How to get this: Equip a tobacco-related item on your avatar. For a list of items that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.

User Image
                      Sausage Fest (Man-Hungry, Man-Lover)
                      200 Points

"Awarded when 15 different Gaians with male avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available." "The testosterone levels are a little high in here."

User Image
                            How to get this: Your avatar must be male. If it is female, you will need a 'Gender Bender' potion. See the Gender Swap achievement for more information. Post on the first page of a thread where everyone who has replied is also male. In order for the achievement to grant, the first 15 posts in a thread must have been made by 15 different male users - the achievement will not grant if one user has posted multiple times. You might want to find some friends to help you with this, or else head to the Achievements Forum where there may be a thread dedicated to unlocking this achievement. This achievement has an FAQ.

User Image
                      Signature Look (Distinct)
                      250 Points

"Earned by saving an outfit. There's no shame in recycling a great look." "It's always good to have a decent outfit to fall back on."

User Image
                            How to get this: Save one of your avatar's outfits. To do this, go to your avatar dress up page and click the 'Outfits' button under your inventory. Then click 'save' below the available slot. This achievement has an FAQ.
                            Unlocked by: Dressed Up
                            Unlocks: Full Closet

User Image
                      Somebody Likes You (Beloved, Receiver)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who receives a gift." "Somebody cares enough to send you a gift! How sweet!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Have another user send you a gift.

User Image
                      Statustician (Hilarious, Genius)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who updates their status for the first time." "You've updated your status. Welcome to the dazzling Web 2.0 future!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to My Gaia and update your status on the right hand side by clicking 'edit' then 'post'.
                            Unlocks: Person of Interest, Autobiographer, Informer, Consumer

User Image
                      Streaker (Devoted, Streaker)
                      200 Points

"Earned by logging in on 60 consecutive days." "You haven't missed a day in two months. Keep up the good work!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in to Gaia every day for 30 days in a row. The figure of 60 days comes from the total days you need to have logged in by this point in the achievement chain.
                            Unlocked by: Loiterer

User Image
                      Super Tipsy (Super, Golden)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to anyone who receives 100 total tips."

User Image
                            How to get this: Receive 100 tips for posts you make in the forums. This is not retroactive, but tips since the achievements were released will count towards future achievements. For example, the 50 tips you received for Mega Tipsy will count towards this achievement.
                            Unlocked by: Mega Tipsy

User Image
                      Swap Meet (Swapper)
                      100 Points

"Given to anyone who completes a trade with another Gaian." "You have engaged in bartering, the simplest building block of commerce."

User Image
                            How to get this: Complete a trade with another user. Note: you may not actually have to complete a trade to get this achievement, you may get it midway through the trade process.

User Image
                      Team Edward (Sparkly, Vampire, Bloodsucker)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who shows their vampire devotion by equipping a bloodsucker-related item." "No, Bella. Don't look at me. I'm a monster. I'm a glorious, sparkling, beautiful killing machine."

User Image
                            How to get this: Equip a vampire-related item on your avatar. For a list of items that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.

User Image
                      Team Jacob (Shirtless, Shapeshifter, Werewolf)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who equips a werewolf-related item, thus showing their devotion to our favorite cinematic underdog. Get it? UnderDOG?" "Hey, time for another cold night in the foggy woods. Lemme just whip my shirt off..."

User Image
                            How to get this: Equip a werewolf-related item on your avatar. For a list of items that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.

User Image
                      The Perfect Setup (Original, Humorist)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to anyone whose post is quoted with the words 'That's what she said.'" "Sometimes you just make it too easy."

User Image
                            How to get this: Have a user quote one of your forum posts and reply 'That's what she said.' to it.

User Image
                      The Wolf Within (Lupine, Fuzzy, Wolf, Pup)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who saves their avatar with the Wolf base." "You've found your inner wolf! Better start howling!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar base to a wolf. To do this, go to your Cutomize Avatar page, select the Wolf base, and click 'save'. Note: This achievement can take several hours to grant. If you think you should have earned it but you don't have it, try to be patient and don't worry - it's probably just lagging.

User Image
                      Threadmaster (Revered, Truthful, Prophet, Visionary)
                      200 Points

"Given to any Gaian who earns the coveted "Popular" tag on a thread." "Everyone loves your thread! You're famous on the Internet! Yay!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Get the 'Popular' title on a thread you made. This requires at least 100 votes, with at least 95% being positive. This is retroactive, but you may need one extra vote to trigger it.

User Image
                      Timid (Timid, Shy, Bashful, Anxious)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who often back out of replying to posts.." "It's OK! You can post! Don't be scared!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Click to reply to a thread in the forums, then leave the page without submitting a post. You need to do this eleven times in a row. If you post in a thread in the middle of your 11 retreats, it will knock one retreat off your counter. This is a hidden achievement - it will not show up as 'available' on your achievements page even when it is unlocked and available for you to earn.

User Image
                      Tipsy (Blessed, Tipsy)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to anyone who receives a tip for a post." "Hey, your post was so good that someone paid you for it!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Receive a tip for one of your posts in the forums. This is not retroactive, but tips since the achievements were released will count towards future achievements. For example, the tip you receive for this achievement will count towards Mega Tipsy.
                            Unlocked by: Forum Regular
                            Unlocks: Mega Tipsy

User Image
                      Tooth Fairy (Toothsome, Fairy)
                      100 Points

"Gift buckteeth to someone wearing wings" "You are super duper!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to your Inventory and gift some Buck Teeth to a user wearing wings. For a list of wings that work for this achievement, head to the Items post of the guide.
                            Unlocked by: Generous

User Image
                      Trader (Trader, Businessman, Businesswoman)
                      100 Points

"Given to any Gaian who sells something on the Marketplace."

User Image
                            How to get this: Sell an item on the Marketplace. This seems to be retroactive.

User Image
                      Treasure Hunter (Hunter)
                      100 Points

"Visit the Daily Chance on every page in one visit." "You are a Treasure Hunter!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Visit the first four landing pages (Home, My Gaia, Shops and Forums) and collect your Daily Chance from each one.
                            Unlocks: Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Cart Raider, Loiterer

User Image
                      Tycoon (Business, Tycoon)
                      200 Points

"Given to anyone whose total marketplace sales exceed 1,000,000 Gold." "You'll be the next Johnny Gambino."

User Image
                            How to get this: Sell 1,000,000 Gold worth of items on the Marketplace. This is retroactive, but you may need to make one further sale for the achievement to grant.
                            Unlocks: Millionaire, Ten extra slots to sell items in the Marketplace.

User Image
                      Ultimate Player (Desirable, Magnetic, Player, Sex Symbol)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to Gaians with a lot of friends of the opposite sex." "You sure have a way with the opposite sex."

User Image
                            How to get this: Have 50 total friends, with at least 25 of them being the opposite gender to your avatar. You may need to add one more friend to trigger this achievement. This is a hidden achievement - it will not show up as 'available' on your achievements page even when it is unlocked and available for you to earn.

User Image
                      Unleash the Beast (Ursine, Shaggy, Bear, Cub)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who saves their avatar with the Bear base." "You've found the bear within! You have a sudden urge for some salmon and some pic-a-nic baskets."

User Image
                            How to get this: Change your avatar base to a bear. To do this, go to your Cutomize Avatar page, select the Bear base, and click 'save'. Note: This achievement can take several hours to grant. If you think you should have earned it but you don't have it, try to be patient and don't worry - it's probably just lagging.

User Image
                      Voter (Liberal, Conservative, Voter)
                      100 Points

"We give this to anyone who votes in a poll. Then, we feed all the poll answers into a self-aware supercomputer which will one day use your opinions about Twilight and Justin Bieber to destroy mankind and conquer the world." "You've participated in the world's most perfect democracy: Gaia polls!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Vote in a poll in one of the Forums.

User Image
                      Wall Street (Greedy, Gekko)
                      200 Points

"Awarded for gaining the Junior Trader and Trader achievements."

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect the 'Junior Trader' and 'Trader' achievements.
                            Unlocks: Entrepreneur, Profitable, Money Never Sleeps

User Image
                      Window Shopper (Shopper, Browser)
                      100 Points

"Earned by browsing four different shops." "You've browsed a few shops, undoubtedly planting a burning seed of consumer lust in your heart."

User Image
                            How to get this: Browse four Gaia shops. Contrary to what the name might suggest, you do have to 'enter' the four shops - you can't just look through the windows.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Alchemy and GoFusion Achievements

These achievements are earned through Gaia's Alchemy and GoFusion features. Alchemy can be very difficult and expensive, so I would recommend that you check out the following threads before beginning: An Introduction to Alchemy, The Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide and the Philosopher's Cache Guide.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 1
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 1." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 1 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Visit the Alchemy page or receive the starter kit from the link in this announcement. You should now be level one in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 2
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 2." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 2 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level two in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 3
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 3." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 3 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level three in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 4
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 4." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 4 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level four in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 5
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 5." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 5 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level five in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 6
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 6." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 6 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level six in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 7
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 7." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 7 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level seven in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 8
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 8." "Congratulations! You've leveled up in Alchemy. You can now craft level 8 formulas!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level eight in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 9
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 9."

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level nine in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Alchemy Level 10
                      100 Points

"Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 10."

User Image
                            How to get this: Use formulae to craft items until you reach level ten in Alchemy.

User Image
                      Abomination (Unholy, Abomination)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who craft The Worst Mistake." "Heaven turns its back on the awful thing you've created."

User Image
                            How to get this: Craft 'The Worst Mistake' through Item Alchemy.

User Image
                      Winged (Winged, Flying, Demon, Angel)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who successfully craft a pair of wings with Item Alchemy." "Fly! Be free!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Craft backwings through Item Alchemy. This requires you to be level 10. You must purchase an Inizio formula, which will become soulbound to your account, and then craft a total of 13 formulas to finally make alchemized backwings. This can be a very long and expensive process, so I recommend you check out the Backwings Guide first.

User Image
                      Wing Mastery (Godlike, Hero)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to ambitious alchemists who craft every type and color of wings." "You've achieved full command of forces both angelic and demonic"

User Image
                            How to get this: Craft every kind of backwings through Item Alchemy. This requires you to be level 10. You must purchase all 6 Inizio formulas, which will become soulbound to your account, and then craft a total of 13 formulas for each to the 6 quests to finally make all of the alchemized backwings. This can be a very long and expensive process (currently, only four users have the achievement), so I recommend you check out the Backwings Guide first.

User Image
                      Fusion Novice (Fused, Heart, GO, Star)
                      50 Points

"You've fused your first item!" "You've fused your first item! Welcome to the world of GOFusion!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse an item using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Fusion Apprentice (Magic)
                      100 Points

"You've fused ten items!" "Congratulations, you've fused your tenth item!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse ten items using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Fusion Expert (Fusion, Expert)
                      300 Points

"You've fused fifty items!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse fifty items using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

User Image
                      Fusion Master (Charmed, Bejeweled, Diamond, Coin)
                      1000 Points

"You've fused 100 items!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Fuse 100 items using the GoFusion system. This requires you to obtain Charms and, similarly to alchemy, follow a recipe to combine them into an item. Charms can be bought from the Cash Shop or Marketplace, or if you would like to take more time and save money, they can also be found in Daily Chance, blue giftboxes and philosopher's caches. Caches can frequently be found in Dumpster Dive.

----------

Contest Achievements

User Image
                      Best Hair Award (Glorious, Manebearer)
                      1000 Points

"Awarded to the Gaian with the most luxurious mane of delicious, beautiful hair."

User Image
                            How to get this: This achievement was awarded to the winner of the Best Hair Contest. Only one user in the whole of Gaia has it, and as it was described as 'one-of-a-kind', it's unlikely that it will be made available again.

User Image
                      Worst Hair Award (Scruffy, Hairdemon)
                      1000 Points

"Awarded to the Gaian whose deplorable and tragic mop of hair is the most supreme affront to the concept of beauty."

User Image
                            How to get this: This achievement was awarded to the winner of the Worst Hair Contest. Only one user in the whole of Gaia has it, and as it was described as 'one-of-a-kind', it's unlikely that it will be made available again.

User Image
                      Craziest Hair Award (Wild-Haired, Weirdo)
                      1000 Points

"Awarded to the Gaian with the most absurd explosion of follicles spilling madness onto their head."

User Image
                            How to get this: This achievement was awarded to the winner of the Craziest Hair Contest. Only one user in the whole of Gaia has it, and as it was described as 'one-of-a-kind', it's unlikely that it will be made available again.

User Image
                      Luck of the Draw (Lucky, Risk-Taker)
                      50 Points

"Granted to Gaians who entered in the recent "Choose Your Own Prize Adventure" - MegaPrize Sweepstakes"

User Image
                            How to get this: Enter the “Choose Your Own Prize Adventure” MegaPrize Sweepstakes contest. To do this, you can either purchase items from the Cash Shop or Club Verge worth more than 99GC, buy entries directly from the Cash Shop or marketplace, or mail in an entry using the instructions in the above link.

User Image
                      Shopkeep's Apprentice (Shopkeep, Apprentice)
                      500 Points

"You've officially been apprenticed to a shopkeeper!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Redeem an Emerald Ticket, found in Project NPC Apprentice and Project Creative, to become a shop apprentice.

----------

Battle Achievements

These can be earned when Gaia incorporates the Battle system into an event. Unlike other event achievements, if you miss them during one event they should still be available to earn the next time the Battle system is used.

So far, they have been available during the following events:
Halloween 2013

They are currently:
Unavailable to earn.

User Image
                      Battle: Cleric (Virtuous, Saint, Cleric)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for joining the Cleric class" "Dead? Undead? Yeah, you've got a potion for that."

User Image
                            How to get this: Choose the Cleric class when you play the Battle system during an event. If you wish to earn all of the class achievements, you will need to purchase a Tome of each class for 99GC each from the Cash Shop.

User Image
                      Battle: Defender (Steadfast, Protector, Defender)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for joining the Defender class" "You're a tank, nothing can get through you"

User Image
                            How to get this: Choose the Defender class when you play the Battle system during an event. If you wish to earn all of the class achievements, you will need to purchase a Tome of each class for 99GC each from the Cash Shop.

User Image
                      Battle: Knight (Gallant, Paladin, Knight)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for joining the Knight class" "All the ladies love a sword-wielding gentleman"

User Image
                            How to get this: Choose the Knight class when you play the Battle system during an event. If you wish to earn all of the class achievements, you will need to purchase a Tome of each class for 99GC each from the Cash Shop.

User Image
                      Battle: Mage (Intellectual, Sage, Mage)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for joining the Mage class" "Physical strength means nothing when you put on your wizard robe and hat"

User Image
                            How to get this: Choose the Mage when you play the Battle system during an event. If you wish to earn all of the class achievements, you will need to purchase a Tome of each class for 99GC each from the Cash Shop.

User Image
                      Battle: Rogue (Shadowy, Thieving, Rogue)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for joining the Rogue class" "Ninjas have nothing on you."

User Image
                            How to get this: Choose the Rogue class when you play the Battle system during an event. If you wish to earn all of the class achievements, you will need to purchase a Tome of each class for 99GC each from the Cash Shop.

User Image
                      Battle: Level Up (Amateur, Newb)
                      200 Points

"Awarded for leveling up for the first time" "Dadadadaaaa...you leveled!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Level up when you play the Battle system during an event.

User Image
                      Battle: Level 10 (Vital, Leader)
                      250 Points

"Awarded for reaching level 10"

User Image
                            How to get this: Reach level 10 when you play the Battle system during an event.

User Image
                      Battle: KO (Vicious, Powerhouse)
                      200 Points

"Awarded for wiping out an opponent's entire health in one hit" "Wow, that was brutal. You'll fit in just fine here."

User Image
                            How to get this: Get a KO (destroy an opponent in one hit) when you play the Battle system during an event. To do this, you need to find someone on the opposing team with full health, and remove all their health in one hit. Please note, that even if your 'base damage' is not enough to KO anyone, you should be able to get critical hits high enough to perform a KO.

User Image
                      Battle: Counterstrike (Agile, Nimble)
                      150 Points

"Awarded for performing a counterattack against an opponent" "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Perform a counterstrike against an opponent when you play the Battle system during an event.

----------

Gaia Cash Achievements

These achievements require you to spend real money on the site.

User Image
                      Cash Grabber (Loaded)
                      500 Points

"Awarded to anyone who subscribes to AutoCash."

User Image

User Image
                      Cool Cat (Diamond, King, Tiny, Bright, Party, Strawberry, Sailor, Animal)
                      500 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian up with the latest fads and trends via their first gCash purchase as an animal." "Aren't you the cool cat in town!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Go to Customize Avatar, change to an animal base, and click 'save'. Then buy an animal item using GC. The item does not have to be a GC-only item, which means you can save money by choosing to buy an animal item from a gold shop with Cash. The cheapest items can currently be found in Barton Boutique for 8GC. Note: This achievement can take several hours to grant. If you think you should have earned it but you don't have it, try to be patient and don't worry - it's probably just lagging.

----------

Gold Sink Achievements

These achievements require you to donate (often huge) amounts of gold to Gaia's recent frequent gold sinks.

User Image
                      Elysium's Gatekeeper (Loyal, Unsealed, Donator, Gatekeeper)
                      100 Points

"You've contributed some gold to help unseal Elysium's Gate!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 100 gold to the gold sink Elysium's Gate.

User Image
                      Elysium's Hero (Philanthropic, Elysian, Unselfish, Billionaire, Ringmaster, Key)
                      300 Points

"You've contributed 75 billion to help unseal Elysium's Gate!" "Hey there, big spender! Loyal will remember your generosity for eternity!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 75 billion gold to the gold sink Elysium's Gate.

User Image
                      Bonfire Starter (Tan, Hot, Sandy, Surfer, Beachcomber, Swimmer)
                      300 Points

"You've donated 75 billion gold towards Gaia-sama's totally awesome beach party!" "You must be feelin' hot to donate all that gold. This party is really going to kick off because of you!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 75 billion gold to the beach party gold sink.

User Image
                      Bookworm (Learned, Brainy, Bookworm, Bibliophile)
                      100 Points

"You've donated 100 thousand gold to the Hidden Tome!" "Well done, friend! You've contributed to the Hidden Tome!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 100,000 gold to the Hidden Tome gold sink.

User Image
                      Master Librarian (Scholarly, Bookish, Librarian, Illuminator)
                      500 Points

"You've donated 150 billion gold to the Hidden Tome!" "By Jove! You've donated 150 billion to the Hidden Tome!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 150 billion gold to the Hidden Tome gold sink.

User Image
                      Storybook Royalty (Royal, Prince, Princess, Grimm, Aesop, Storyteller)
                      500 Points

"You've donated 500 billion gold towards unsealing the Hidden Tome!" "Incredible! You've donated 500 billion gold to unseal the Hidden Tome. Your generosity will be immortalized in the history books!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 500 billion gold to the Hidden Tome gold sink.

User Image
                      Party Animal (Inquisitive, Formal, Attendee, Astronomer)
                      100 Points

"You've donated 10,000,000 gold to the 12th Annual User Run Ball!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 10,000,000 gold to the 'Annual User Run Ball' gold sink.

User Image
                      Party Machine (Charitable, Sociable, Dancer, Stargazer)
                      500 Points

"You've donated 150 billion gold to the 12th Annual User Run Ball!" ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate 150 billion gold to the 'Annual User Run Ball' gold sink.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Event Achievements 1

These achievements were made available during Gaia's events. They don't seem to show up in your 'available achievements' list, so if an event is released make sure you keep your eyes out to see if anyone is displaying an achievement you've never seen before. Each listing will state whether the achievement is still available to earn. They are arranged in chronological order, so scroll to the bottom to see the most recent achievements.

User Image
                      Cats vs Dogs (Cat, Dog)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to those who vote in the Cats vs Dogs poll."

User Image
                            How to get this: First, pick a side in the Cats vs Dogs event (no longer available) and then vote on this poll.

User Image
                      Valentines Day 2011 Event (Romantic, Lover)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who successfully send a Valentine letter to another user in the Valentines Day 2011 event!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Vist the Love it or Shove it forum, and send a Valentine to another user.

User Image
                      Bunny Spotter (Spotter)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to players of our 2011 Easter event who caught one bunny." "Keep going! There are plenty more bunnies to catch."

User Image
                            How to get this: Find one bunny during the Easter 2011 event.

User Image
                      Bunny Hunter (Hunter)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to players of our 2011 Easter event who caught 20 bunnies." "You've amassed a respectable lagomorph collection."

User Image
                            How to get this: Find twenty bunnies during the Easter 2011 event.

User Image
                      Bunny Hoarder (Hoarder)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to players of our 2011 Easter event who caught every possible bunny." "It's like Night of the Lepus all over again!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Find forty bunnies during the Easter 2011 event. (This was not actually 'every possible bunny' - there were more.)

User Image
                      Pie Feeder (Feeder)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give the same contestant 10 pies." "You get great joy from seeing your favorite contestant devouring pies."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed the same NPC ten pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed the NPC something ten times. Check your 'total fed' count for the NPC to see how you're doing.

User Image
                      Pie Enabler (Enabler)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give the same contestant 20 pies." "Your generosity is starting to enable the pie-binging addictions of others."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed the same NPC twenty pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed the NPC something twenty times. Check your 'total fed' count for the NPC to see how you're doing.

User Image
                      Pie Hoarder by Proxy (Proxy)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give the same contestant 30 pies." "You've developed a pathological need to force pies on others."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed the same NPC thirty pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed the NPC something thirty times. Check your 'total fed' count for the NPC to see how you're doing.

User Image
                      Pie Pusher (Pusher)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give pies to 10 different contestants." "You're moving some serious weight in the pie hood."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed ten different NPCs pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed something to ten NPCs.

User Image
                      Pie Trafficker (Trafficker)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give pies to 20 different contestants." "You're the Avon Barksdale of pie-slinging."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed twenty different NPCs pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed something to twenty NPCs.

User Image
                      Pie Scarface (Scarface)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give pies to 30 different contestants." "First you get the pies. Then you get the money. Then you get the women."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed thirty different NPCs pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed something to thirty NPCs.

User Image
                      Pie For All! (Pieslinger)
                      300 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give every contestant a pie." "You know how to bring enough snacks for everybody."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed all of the NPCs pies in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be slices or whole pies, or a mix of both - you have to feed something to each NPC.

User Image
                      Way Too Many Pies (Benevolent)
                      300 Points

"Given to those rare souls with the insane pie stamina to give away 1,000 pies." "You gave out way too many pies. Way, way too many."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed 1,000 pies to NPCs in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. This can be full pies or slices, so it is advised that you stick to pie slices in order to save yourself 400,000 gold! At first, the pies all had to be fed to the same NPC, but now it is only your total purchase count which applies.

User Image
                      Pieversity (Diverse)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who give out at least one of every single type of pie." "You're tolerant of pies of all shape, size and flavor."

User Image
                            How to get this: Feed every flavour of pie to NPCs in the 2011 summer event, Piehard. Any NPC(s) can be fed the pies, and it doesn't matter if you use full pies or slices, so long as you feed every one of the different flavours.

User Image
                      Cheerleader (Supportive, Cheerleader)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to Pie Hard players who cheer a contestant 500 times" "Gimme a P! Gimme an I! Gimme an E! What's that spell? I don't know! I'm illiterate!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Cheer for contestants 500 times during part two of the 2011 summer event, Pie Hard Vengeance. The cheers don't have to be for a single NPC, you can spread them across multiple contestants if you wish. To get points to cheer, post in the Pie Hard Vengeance forum or throw pies at other posters.

User Image
                      Heckler (Jeering, Heckler)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Pie Hard players who heckle a contestant." "Boooooo! Booooooooooooo!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Heckle a contestant during part two of the 2011 summer event, Pie Hard Vengeance. To do this, go to the event page and click 'boo' when a contestant you don't like is eating. To get points to boo, post in the Pie Hard Vengeance forum or throw pies at other posters.

User Image
                      Piepitcher (Pitcher)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Pie Hard players who throw 200 pies." "Your flying pies have befouled many faces."

User Image
                            How to get this: Throw 200 pies at other users during part two of the 2011 summer event, Pie Hard Vengeance. To do this, go to the Pie Hard Vengeance forum, find a post by someone on an opposing team, and click 'pie user' under their avatar. You will only have three pies to throw at a time, and then you will have to wait a while for more to be 'baked'.

User Image
                      Piecatcher (Catcher)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Pie Hard players who get hit with 200 pies." "You've caught more banana cream than a moonfaced clown at a baker's convention."

User Image
                            How to get this: Have 200 pies thrown at you during part two of the 2011 summer event, Pie Hard Vengeance. To do this, go to the Pie Hard Vengeance forum, and post in threads where people are trying to 'pie' each other.

User Image
                      Hunter (Moonlight, Stalker)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Moonrise combatants who successfully kill 25 enemies." "You've taken out 25 enemies in the Moonrise event!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Kill 25 players of the opposing team during the 2011 Halloween event, Moonrise. To do this, go to the Masquerade 2k11 forum, and click 'Attack' under the avatar of a wolf (if you're human) or human (if you're a wolf). The amount of damage you do to someone is irrelevant - you must be the person to deal the final blow. You can keep track of your kills on the event page. This achievement can take a while to grant. If you check your achievement page and it is listed under 'available achievements' then you have completed it, and it should grant soon.

User Image
                      Healer (Healer)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Moonrise players who heal 50 teammates." You've healed 50 teammates in the Moonrise event!

User Image
                            How to get this: Heal teammates 50 times during the 2011 Halloween event, Moonrise. To do this, go to the Wolf or Human forum, and click 'Heal' under the avatar of someone on your team. You may heal the same person more than once. You can keep track of your heals on the event page. This achievement can take a while to grant. If you check your achievement page and it is listed under 'available achievements' then you have completed it, and it should grant soon.

User Image
                      Survivor (Unbeatable, Survivor)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to Moonrise combatants who manage to stay on the same team for 24 hours." You managed to stay on the same team for 24 hours in the Moonrise event!

User Image
                            How to get this: Stay on the same team for 24 hours during the 2011 Halloween event, Moonrise. You do not have to stay alive during this time, but bear in mind that if someone kills you they may be able to switch your team. It may be worth dying and then becoming inactive in the event for 24 hours. You can keep track of your time spent on a team on the event page. Once you have been on a team for 24 hours, you may need to do an action (attack or heal) before it will grant.

User Image
                      Nerd (Codebreaking, Nerd)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to all the clever codebreakers who cracked the Anniversary giveaway puzzle." Way to go, poindexter! You cracked the secret code!

User Image
                            How to get this: Click this link. The letters 'avarlrnefunpxugurcynarg' were hidden amongst posts in the official 9th anniversary thread. When deciphered, they translate to 'nineyearshackhtheplanet'. Put this at the end of the Gaia URL, and it redirects you to a page where you are awarded the avatar.

User Image
                      Grunny Grabber (Grabber)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to those who collected at least one Diedrich baby in the Easter 2012 event." You got one! Now comes the toughest decision of your life...

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect one Diedrich baby during Easter 2012. To catch a baby, you must click on one that appears in the forums, have the Easter Bunny give you one by quoting him in a thread, or catch one in a net in the event flash space.

User Image
                      Grunny Rainbow (Rainbow)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who collected at least one Diedrich baby of each color in the Easter 2012 event." You found every color of Diedrich's babies!

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect all the different colours of Diedrich baby during Easter 2012. Some colours can only be collected in certain ways, so to get one of each colour you'll have to visit the flash space, click on babies that appear in the forums, and make the Easter Bunny give you some by quoting him. To see which colours you have so far, check the event page.

User Image
                      Grunny Harvester (Harvester)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to anyone who collected 1000 Diedrich babies in the Easter 2012 event." Your tireless pursuit of Grunnies has been noted and appreciated.

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect 1000 Diedrich babies during Easter 2012. The colour is unimportant. To see how many you have so far, check the event page. (Note: the event page only shows you how many you currently have. If you've spent any babies on items, the numbers will be reduced, but those spent babies will still count towards this achievement.)

User Image
                      Medalist (Aekea, Barton, Durem, Gambino, Medalist)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Rejected Olympians who attain a perfect score in at least one event." You stand teary-eyed at the podium as your town cheers wildly

User Image
                            How to get this: Get a perfect score in any one of the games during the Rejected Olympics 2012 event. This doesn't necessarily require a perfect play-through - you just need to finish with the maximum 20 points.

User Image
                      Athlete (Athlete)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Rejected Olympics competitors who play every game at least once." You've proven yourself quite versatile on the Lawn of Sport.

User Image
                            How to get this: Play each game of the Rejected Olympics 2012 event at least once. To check your progress, go to the event page and look at your 'Games Played' stat.

User Image
                      Olympian (Olympic, Perfectionist)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to anyone who achieves a perfect score in every Rejected Olympics event." Your physical perfection is the envy of gods.

User Image
                            How to get this: Get a perfect score in each of the Rejected Olympics 2012 games. To check your progress, go to the event page and divide your 'Event Score' stat by your 'Games Played' stat. If you get 20, you are on track. To get the achievement, you will need your 'Event Score' to be 100 of 100.

User Image
                      Champion (Star, Champion)
                      300 Points

"Awarded to the proud few who earn 5,000 points in the Rejected Olympics." Time to let the cereal box endorsement deals roll in.

User Image
                            How to get this: Earn 5,000 points during the Rejected Olympics 2012 event. To check your progress, go to the event page and look at your 'Cumulative Score' stat.

User Image
                      Rebuilder (Builder, Carpenter)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who pitched in to help rebuild Edmund's shop." Your civic pride has helped a small businessman rebuild his shop.

User Image
                            How to get this: Visit one of the Shops. The shopkeepers will give you instructions to go to other shops to perform tasks related to the rebuilding of H&R Wesley, but all you actually need to do is visit the shops. Follow their instructions and move from shop to shop until you're directed to H&R Wesley, where you will be given a reward. You will get the achievement the third time you successfully complete the instructions and are directed to H&R Wesley. Be sure to follow the directions carefully - if you make a mistake you'll have to complete the whole sequence again.

User Image
                      Jolly Roger (Salty, Scurvy, Lily-livered, Swashbuckling, Pirate, Deckhand, Wench, Bilge rat)
                      50 Points

"Awarded t'ye scurvy dogs that prove yerself t'be a pirate" "Arrr, ye truly be a pirate, me heartie!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Post in pirate speak in the Talk Like a Pirate event forum. The exact details are currently unconfirmed, but some reports claim that you need to post 30 times.

User Image
                      Battle Hardened (Hardened, Deadly, Heroic, Decorated, Warrior, General, Vampire, Dark Elf)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to the noble combatants who attacked and healed 1000 times in the 2012 Halloween battle." "Your heroic role in the Kuro Gang battle of 2012 won't soon be forgotten."

User Image
                            How to get this: Heal or attack 1000 times during the 2012 Halloween event. You only need 1000 attacks or heals in total; you don't need 1000 of each. This achievement is experiencing some lag at the moment.

User Image
                      Crack Shot (Thankful, Deadeye, Vegetarian, Carnivore)
                      50 Points

"Successfully completed the Thanksgiving 2012 Hunting Event with all the skill, grace, and musky sweat of a great hunter." "Hey, whoa, put that thing down! You've done it, look at all this food! Nice job!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Get through all five levels in the Thanksgiving game, Gobble Gobble Bang Bang. You don't need to get the full 200lbs in the last level, so long as you get to it. This achievement was available in 2012 and 2013, and is the only event achievement to have been re-released.

User Image
                      Cheerbringer (Cheery, Reindeer)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to Apocalypsmas participants who create 25 ornaments"

User Image
                            How to get this: Redeem 25 ornaments in the 2012 Christmas event. Although you can post in the event forum or donate items to Dumpster Dive to earn energy in order to redeem ornaments, gifting items to other users (or mules) is by far the quickest way to earn this achievement. Gifting three items gives you enough energy to redeem one ornament.

User Image
                      Cheercrusher (Apocalyptic, Scrooge)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to Apocalypsmas participants who destroy 17 ornaments." "Some men just want to watch the Xmas tree burn."

User Image
                            How to get this: Destroy 17 ornaments in the 2012 Christmas event. Although you can post in the event forum or donate items to Dumpster Dive to earn energy in order to destroy ornaments, gifting items to other users (or mules) is by far the quickest way to earn this achievement. Gifting three items gives you enough energy to destroy one ornament.

User Image
                      Love Machine (Doting, Smitten, Amorous, Loverboy, Lovergirl, Admirer, Beau)
                      150 Points

""In the end, the love you take is equal to the amount of Valentines you sent out during the 2013 Valentine's Day Event." -Ancient proverb" "It's true what they say-- you're a lover, not a fighter. Well, maybe you're a fighter some of the time, but not today. You've sent 100 valentines!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Send 100 Valentines in the 2013 Valentine's event For The Love of Gaia.

User Image
                      Object of Affection (Beloved, Loved, Adored, Precious, Sweetheart, Treasure, Darling)
                      150 Points

"You're brimming with love! You're practically boiling over with affection! You've collected all 34 hearts during the 2013 Valentine's Day Event!" "You smell that? Smells kind of sickly sweet. No, no, you don't need a shower-- it's love in the air! You've collected all 34 hearts!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Receive each type of candy heart in the 2013 Valentine's event For The Love of Gaia.

User Image
                      Partygoer (Partying, Celebrating, Reveler, Roisterer)
                      500 Points

"You were present on February 18, 2013, the day of Gaia's 10th anniversary!" "Today is Gaia's 10th anniversary, and we're really glad you showed up! Here, have an achievement!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Log in on 18th February 2013; Gaia's 10th anniversary.

User Image
                      Protector of Cuteness (Cutie-Pie)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who collected 50 eggs for the Cute team during the Easter 2013 event." "All hail President Diedrich. The principles of cuteness must be upheld!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Click on 50 'cute' eggs posted by NPCs in the 2013 Easter event forum, A Bunny's Lament. You may need to visit the event page to trigger the achievement.

User Image
                      Destroyer of Cuteness (Cutesmasher)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who collected 50 eggs for the Anti-Cute team during the Easter 2013 event." "For the glory of the Easter Bunny, all cuteness must be crushed!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Click on 50 'anti-cute' eggs posted by NPCs in the 2013 Easter event forum, A Bunny's Lament. You may need to visit the event page to trigger the achievement.

User Image
                      Thread Flip (Flip-Flopper)
                      150 Points

"Awarded to anyone whose thread was claimed for the other team during Easter 2013." "Your thread has been turned over to the other team!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Create a thread in the 2013 Easter event forum, A Bunny's Lament and have it switch from its original allegiance. Every time someone posts in your thread, there is a chance that an NPC from the other team will post threatening to take over your thread if you don't post a certain number of times within a certain time limit. Try to avoid posting during this time limit, and your thread should flip. You may need to visit the event page to trigger the achievement.

Keep scrolling for more event achievements.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Event Achievements 2

User Image
                      Pet Lover (Animal, Lover)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to pet owners who raise their pet's happiness to 100%." "You've raised the most well-adjusted pet on the block."

User Image
                            How to get this: Raise a fluff's happiness to 100% in the Summer 2013 event, What The Fluff!. To do this, play games with your fluff in Towns 2.

User Image
                      Pet Trainer (Playful, Trainer)
                      150 Points

"Awarded for playing 15 games with your pet." "Your pet's been getting plenty of exercise!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Play 15 games with your fluff in the Summer 2013 event, What The Fluff!. The games do not all need to have been played with the same fluff, you just need to have played 15 games total.

User Image
                      Fluff Rehab (Fluffy, Vet)
                      200 Points

"Awarded for rehabilitating and returning 5 fluffs." "You've rescued many fluffs from a terrible fate."

User Image
                            How to get this: Raise five fluffs in the Summer 2013 event, What The Fluff!. To do this, play games with your fluff in Towns 2 to increase its happiness and loyalty. Once its loyalty has reached 100%, return it to Blaze and take on another unhappy fluff until you have raised five.

User Image
                      Fluff Healer (Fluff, Healer)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for giving treats to 20 fellow fluffs" "Your generous treating habits have helped many around you."

User Image
                            How to get this: Give treats to other users' fluffs in the Summer 2013 event, What The Fluff!. To do this, visit the event forum and click 'Give Treat' when it is available under people's avatars.

User Image
                      Fluff Reclamation (Compassionate, Caretaker)
                      250 Points

"Awarded for rehabilitating and returning 10 fluffs" "You've gone above and beyond to right the wrongs of the Easter Bunny."

User Image
                            How to get this: Raise ten fluffs in the Summer 2013 event, What The Fluff!. To do this, play games with your fluff in Towns 2 to increase its happiness and loyalty. Once its loyalty has reached 100%, return it to Blaze and take on another unhappy fluff until you have raised ten.

User Image
                      Senpai's Notice (Diligent, Student)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for turning 50 users."

User Image
                            How to get this: 'Turn' 50 users in the 2013 back to school mini event Valefor School. To do this, find a user displaying a different club banner to you in the forums, and quote them to convert them to your club.

User Image
                      Jack-pot (Charitable, Hallowed, Tricky, Pumpkin, Bunny, Treater)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for donating 100,000 gold" "You've given Jack a massive influx of cash! This Halloween party is going to be the BOMB"

User Image
                            How to get this: Donate at least 100,000 gold in the Halloween 2013 pre-event gold sink.

User Image
                      Trick or Treat (Sweet, Connoisseur)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for collecting all of the Trick or Treat items from the Shops" "Candy! Sweet, beautiful candy!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect all eight items for trick or treating in the shops during Halloween 2013. You may need to post in the event forum for it to grant.

User Image
                      PAAANNNTTTSSS (Pants, Buggy, Pants, Glitch)
                      100 Points

"Awarded for remebering the great pants glitch of 2k5" "Give away ALL the pants!"

User Image

User Image
                      Seasoned Warrior (Destructive, Brawler)
                      250 Points

"Awarded for making 500 attacks during Halloween 2k13: Vengeance" "Kill or be killed...everyone knows which side of the fence you stand on"

User Image
                            How to get this: Make 500 attacks in the battle system during the 2013 Halloween event, Halloween 2k13: Vengeance.

User Image
                      Tested Practitioner (Caring, Medic)
                      250 Points

"Awarded for making 500 heals during Halloween 2k13: Vengeance" "You're going to need a lot more bandages..."

User Image
                            How to get this: Make 500 heals in the battle system during the 2013 Halloween event, Halloween 2k13: Vengeance. If possible, you should try to do this with the Cleric class, as Clerics have a healing spell which costs only 5 energy.

User Image
                      Caroling Champ (Melodious, Singing)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who collects all eight items from Caroling." "You may have punctured a few ear drums, but your caroling skills are unparalleled!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Collect all 8 items from caroling during the 2013 Christmas event. To do this, go to the shops and click on each in turn to sing to each shop keeper.One trip round all the shops will give you one item, so you will need to do this eight times.

User Image
                      Snowball Hero (Icy, Stone-cold, Hurler, Pitcher)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who hits other users 500 times with snowballs." "Nice shootin', Tex! Now get back out there and make us proud!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Hit other users 500 times during the Christmas 2013 Event, Xmas 2013: Resolution. To do this, you will need to buy snowballs and click the 'Throw Snowball' button under other users' posts in the event forum. Please note that not every snowball will hit its target, so you will need to throw more than 500.

User Image
                      Frozen Solid (Cold, Frozen, Target)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who gets hit 500 times with snowballs." "Hey, those were just practice rounds! Time to plot your revenge."

User Image
                            How to get this: Get hit by other users 500 times during the Christmas 2013 Event, Xmas 2013: Resolution. To do this, you will need to post in the event forum so that other people can throw snowballs at you.

User Image
                      Happy Holidays 2k13! (Festive, Jolly, Hoarder)
                      100 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who collects all 12 days of items from the 12 Days of Xmas." "Christmas is all about the awesome swag. Happy holidays!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Log on every day for the 12 days of Christmas and collect every item.

User Image
                        Over Easy ()
                        100 Points

"Awarded to observant Gaians who have found 100 eggs!" "Congratulations! You've found 100 eggs"

User Image
                              How to get this: Collect 100 eggs in the 2014 Easter event, Spring Into Fun.

User Image
                        Sunny Side Up ()
                        100 Points

"Awarded to exceptionally watchful Gaians who have collected 200 eggs!" "Congratulations! You've found 200 eggs!"

User Image
                              How to get this: Collect 200 eggs in the 2014 Easter event, Spring Into Fun.

User Image
                        Hotblooded Hero (Muscular, Manly, Handsome, Shounen, Sentai)
                        50 Points

"You're a champion of the Sentai Hero team!" "Ora ora ora ora! You're an unstoppable force of awesome."

User Image
                              How to get this: Join the Sentai Hero team during the 2014 Spring Fling event. To do this, either post 'Sentai Hero' or get quoted by someone already on the team.

User Image
                        Magical Girl (Magical, Kawaii, Sparkling, Senshi, Girl, Shoujo)
                        50 Points

"You're a champion of the Mahou Shoujo team!" "Time to transform! You're a true warrior for peace, love, and magic sparkles!"

User Image
                              How to get this: Join the Mahou Shoujo team during the 2014 Spring Fling event. To do this, either post 'Mahou Shoujo' or get quoted by someone already on the team.

User Image
                        Hero (Heroic, Justice, Cute, Peaceful, Hero, Transform, Victory)
                        100 Points

"You've successfully converted twenty-five other Gaians to your team!" "Twenty-five converts! Apparently no one can resist you."

User Image
                              How to get this: Convert 25 users to your team during the 2014 Spring Fling event. To do this, quote a user on the opposing team. This counter is either glitched, or it includes the converts that have happened to you.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hero 100
    Beta Achievements

When the Achievements System was first tested, users could choose to turn it on in Gaia Labs. They then had the opportunity to obtain nine achievements, totalling 1000 points. With the release of the Achievements update, these became unavailable. You can no longer earn them, and they now offer zero points to your total. However, users who obtained these achievements during Labs testing are still able to display them below their avatar with a small 'Beta' banner over the achievement image.

User Image
                        Beta Gaian (O.G., Elder)
                        0 Points

"Awarded to all the full-fledged Gaians who've registered and confirmed their email accounts. If you don't have this achievement, something is terribly wrong."

User Image
                              How you got this: Verifying your email address with Gaia.

User Image
                        Beta Explorer
                        0 Points

"Awarded to anyone who visits all the main Gaia pages in a single visit. It's not exactly circumnavigating the globe, but it's a start."

User Image

User Image
                        Beta Treasure Hunter
                        0 Points

"Visit the Daily Chance on every page in one visit."

User Image
                              How you got this: Collecting your Daily Chance from each of the six landing pages in one day.

User Image
                        Beta Consumer
                        0 Points

"Awarded to anyone who's made a purchase from a Gaia shop. Which is almost everyone, really, but we love giving you reasons to pat yourself on the back."

User Image
                              How you got this: Buying an item using gold from any Gaia Shop.

User Image
                        Beta Voter
                        0 Points

"We give this to anyone who votes in a poll. Then, we feed all the poll answers into a self-aware supercomputer which will one day use your opinions about Twilight and Justin Bieber to destroy mankind and conquer the world."

User Image
                              How you got this: Voting in a forum poll.

User Image
                        Beta Critic
                        0 Points

"Awarded to anyone who rates an Arena submission and experiences the profound sense of importance that comes only from judging others."

User Image
                              How you got this: Voting in one of the Arenas.

User Image
                        Beta Contributor
                        0 Points

"Given to all Gaians who make a forum post, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums."

User Image
                              How you got this: Posting once in the Forums.

User Image
                        Beta Forum Regular
                        0 Points

"Make 100 posts in the forums."

User Image
                              How you got this: Posting 100 times in the Forums. Past posts counted for this, but users had to make one more post before the system would register the achievement.

User Image
                        Beta Citizen
                        0 Points

"Awarded to all the good Samaritans who earn the Explorer, Treasure Hunter, Consumer, Voter, Critic, and Contributor achievements."

User Image
                              How you got this: Earning the Beta Explorer, Beta Treasure Hunter, Beta Consumer, Beta Voter, Beta Critic and Beta Contributor achievements.

----------

Heralds of Chaos Achievements

These achievements were earned through Gaia's Heralds of Chaos game. The game has now been removed from the site, and so the achievements are no longer available to earn.

User Image
                        PvP (Combative, Malevolent, Firestarter, Foe, Soldier)
                        200 Points

"Granted to those who have completed a Player vs. Player match." "For stepping into battle against a human opponent, you've been awarded the "PvP" achievement!"

User Image
                              How to get this: Complete a PvP match in Heralds of Chaos.

User Image
                        1 Win (Recruit, Neophyte, Punching Bag, Initiate)
                        50 Points

"Granted to those who have won 1 Heralds of Chaos match." "Excellent! For winning your first match, you've just unlocked the "1 Win" achievement!"

User Image
                              How to get this: Win one PvP match in Heralds of Chaos. You might need to wait 24 hours for your count to update.

User Image
                        20 Wins (Militant, Savage, Duelist, Tactician)
                        100 Points

"Granted to battle-hardened warriors who have won 20 matches" "Enemies tremble when they hear your name! You've won 20 matches!"

User Image
                              How to get this: Win twenty PvP matches in Heralds of Chaos. You might need to wait 24 hours for your count to update.

User Image
                        50 Wins (Vicious, Unforgiving, Warlord, Aggressor)
                        150 Points

"Granted to skilled veterans who have won 50 matches." "Legends of your skill are spreading far and wide! You've won 50 matches!"

User Image
                              How to get this: Win fifty PvP matches in Heralds of Chaos. You might need to wait 24 hours for your count to update.

----------

Removed Achievements

With the second achievement update came three achievements which have since been removed. They all involved posting 1000 times in a certain forum, and were not retroactive. The extreme levels of spam in the forums caused so many problems that the achievements were switched off. This announcement stated that the achievements were being turned off 'for now', and the Dev post in this thread, as well as the fact that they're no longer visible in the list of 'available achievements', suggests that they're probably gone for good.

User Image
                        Fanboy/Fangirl
                        300 Points

"Awarded to the superfans who make 1,000 posts in Gaia Community Discussion."

User Image
                              How to get this: Post 1,000 times in the Gaia Community Discussion forum. This is not retroactive. Note: According to this announcement, the achievement is currently turned off due to the high levels of spam in Gaia Community Discussion. You cannot earn it at this time.

User Image
                        Prommie
                        300 Points

"Awarded to those intrepid souls who survive 1,000 posts in General Discussion."

User Image
                              How to get this: Post 1,000 times in the General Discussion forum. This is not retroactive. Note: According to this announcement, the achievement is currently turned off due to the high levels of spam in General Discussion. You cannot earn it at this time.

User Image
                        Really, Gaia? Really?
                        300 Points

"Awarded to anyone who makes 1,000 posts in Site Feedback."

User Image
                              How to get this: Post 1,000 times in the Site Feedback forum. This is not retroactive. Note: According to this announcement, the achievement is currently turned off due to the high levels of spam in Site Feedback. You cannot earn it at this time.

Around the same time, this achievement was also floating around. It is unclear whether it was released and removed with the previous three, or just never released. Nor is it clear why.

User Image
                        Thread Killer
                        100 Points

"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."

User Image
                              How to get this: 'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hero 100
    Items

Need to equip an item for an achievement? This post contains a list of all the items that qualify. The achievements are arranged alphabetically. Items with $ next to them are relatively inexpensive, if you're looking to buy an item specifically for the achievement. Click the links to go to the marketplace listing of the item.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hero 100
    Index

A list of all the currently available achievements (not including those earnt through Alchemy or GoFusion). The numbers next to them indicate which update they were released in.

1st Update: 17th June 2010
    2nd Update: 31st August 2010
    3rd Update: 6th-17th September 2012

1st Mini Update: 25th February 2014
    2nd Mini Update: 8th May 2014

Autobiographer (1st)
      Befriended (1st)
      Bidding War (2nd)
      Big Tipper (3rd)
      Brandisher (2nd)
      Cart Raider (1st)
      Cat Fancier (1st Mini)
      Citizen (1st)
      Clambake (2nd)
      Consumer (1st)
      Contributor (1st)
      Conventioneer (2nd)
      Conversationalist (2nd)
      Cool Cat (1st Mini)
      Doggone It! (2nd Mini)
      Dressed Up (1st)
      Elocutionist (2nd)
      Entrepreneur (2nd)
      Firestarter (3rd)
      First step to fame (1st)
      Flatterer (1st)
      Forum Dabbler (1st)
      Forum Explorer (1st)
      Forum Junior (1st)
      Forum Regular (2nd)
      Forum Sophomore (1st)
      Friendly (1st)
      Full Closet (1st)
      Gaian (1st)
      Gender Swap (2nd)
      Generous (2nd)
      Guildmember (3rd)
      Happy Birthday! (2nd)
      Hive Mind (2nd)
      Hygienic (1st)
      Informer (1st)
      Inquisitor (3rd)
      Invisibility (1st)
      Junior Trader (2nd)
      Lavish Tipper (3rd)
      Little Bunny Foo Foo (2nd Mini)
      Loiterer (3rd)
      Marathon (3rd)
      Mark Twain (1st)
      Market Browser (2nd)
      Mega Thread (1st)
      Mega Tipsy (3rd)
      Member (1st)
      Millionaire (3rd)
      Money Never Sleeps (2nd)
      Noob Wrangler (1st)
      Nudist Colony (2nd)
      Overstocked (2nd)
      Peoplewatcher (1st)
      Perfect Attendance (3rd)
      Person of Interest (1st)
      Popular Thread (1st)
      Prayer Circle (2nd)
      Profitable (2nd)
      Risky Lifestyle (2nd)
      Sausage Fest (2nd)
      Signature Look (1st)
      Somebody Likes You (2nd)
      Statustician (1st)
      Streaker (3rd)
      Super Tipsy (3rd)
      Swap Meet (3rd)
      Team Edward (2nd)
      Team Jacob (2nd)
      The Perfect Setup (2nd)
      The Wolf Within (1st Mini)
      Threadmaster (3rd)
      Timid (3rd)
      Tipsy (3rd)
      Tooth Fairy (2nd)
      Trader (2nd)
      Treasure Hunter (1st)
      Tycoon (2nd)
      Ultimate Player (3rd)
      Unleash the Beast (1st Mini)
      Voter (1st)
      Wall Street (2nd)
      Window Shopper (1st)

----------

Titles Index

An alphabetical list of all the achievement titles and their corresponding achievements. Some titles are awarded with multiple achievements. Titles in red are currently available to earn. Titles in black were only awarded with event or other inactive achievements, and are therefore unavailable to earn.

Prefixes

Adored - Object of Affection
    Aekea - Medalist
    Aged - Happy Birthday!
    Agile - Battle: Counterstrike
    Amateur - Battle: Level Up
    Amorous - Love Machine
    Animal - Pet Lover
    Anxious - Timid
    Apocalyptic - Cheercrusher
    Assimilated - Hive Mind
    Barking - Doggone It!
    Barton - Medalist
    Bashful - Timid
    Bejeweled - Fusion Master
    Beloved - Somebody Likes You, Object of Affection
    Benevolent - Lavish Tipper, Way Too Many Pies
    Big - Big Tipper
    Blessed - Tipsy
    Bookish - Master Librarian
    Brainy - Bookworm
    Bright - Cool Cat
    Bucktoothed - Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Buggy - PAAANNNTTTSSS
    Business - Tycoon
    Caring - Tested Practitioner
    Celebrating - Partygoer
    Charitable - Jack-pot, Party Machine
    Charmed - Fusion Master
    Chatty - Conversationalist
    Cheery - Cheerbringer
    Clean - Hygienic
    Cluttered - Overstocked
    Codebreaking - Nerd
    Cold - Frozen Solid
    Combative - PvP
    Compassionate - Fluff Reclamation
    Conservative - Voter
    Cute - Hero
    Dangerous - Brandisher
    Dapper - Dressed Up
    Deadly - Battle Hardened
    Decorated - Battle Hardened
    Dedicated - Loiterer
    Desirable - Ultimate Player
    Destructive - Seasoned Warrior
    Devoted - Streaker
    Devout - Prayer Circle
    Diamond - Cool Cat
    Diligent - Senpai's Notice
    Distinct - Signature Look
    Diverse - Pieversity
    Doting - Love Machine
    Durem - Medalist
    Eloquent - Elocutionist
    Elysian - Elysium's Hero
    Enduring - Marathon
    Familiar - Forum Regular
    Fanatical - Perfect Attendance
    Fashionable - Full Closet
    Feline - Cat Fancier
    Feral - Cat Fancier
    Festive - Happy Holidays 2k13!
    Floppy - Doggone It!
    Fluff - Fluff Healer
    Fluffy - Fluff Rehab, Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Flying - Winged
    Formal - Party Animal
    Friendly - Friendly
    Frozen - Frozen Solid
    Fused - Fusion Novice
    Fusion - Fusion Expert
    Fuzzy - The Wolf Within
    Gallant - Battle: Knight
    Gambino - Medalist
    Generous - Generous
    Girl-Crazy - Clambake
    Glorious - Best Hair Award
    Godlike - Wing Mastery
    Golden - Super Tipsy
    Gracious - Flatterer
    Greedy - Wall Street
    Hallowed - Jack-pot
    Handsome - Hotblooded Hero
    Hardened - Battle Hardened
    Heart - Fusion Novice
    Heated - Firestarter
    Heroic - Battle Hardened, Hero
    Hilarious - Statustician
    Hopping - Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Hot - Firestarter, Bonfire Starter
    Hygienic - Hygienic
    Icy - Snowball Hero
    Inquisitive - Party Animal
    Intellectual - Battle: Mage
    Interesting - Person of Interest
    Invisible - Invisibility
    IRL - Conventioneer
    Jeering - Heckler
    Jolly - Happy Holidays 2k13!
    Justice - Hero
    Kawaii - Magical Girl
    Kindly - Lavish Tipper
    King - Cool Cat
    Lavish - Lavish Tipper
    Learned - Bookworm
    Liberal - Voter
    Lily-livered - Jolly Roger
    Loaded - Cash Grabber
    Lonely - Invisibility
    Loved - Object of Affection
    Loyal - Elysium's Gatekeeper
    Lucky - Luck of the Draw
    Lupine - The Wolf Within
    Magic - Fusion Apprentice
    Magical - Magical Girl
    Magnetic - Ultimate Player
    Malevolent - PvP
    Man-Hungry - Sausage Fest
    Manly - Hotblooded Hero
    Mega - Mega Thread, Mega Tipsy
    Melodious - Caroling Champ
    Mewling - Cat Fancier
    Militant - 20 Wins
    Moonlight - Hunter
    Muscular - Hotblooded Hero
    Neophyte - 1 Win
    Newbie - Member
    Nimble - Battle: Counterstrike
    Obsessive - Perfect Attendance
    O.G. - Beta Gaian
    Olympic - Olympian
    Omnipresent - Perfect Attendance
    Original - The Perfect Setup
    Party - Cool Cat
    Partying - Partygoer
    Peaceful - Hero
    Perfect - Perfect Attendance
    Philanthropic - Elysium's Hero
    Playful - Pet Trainer
    Popular - Popular Thread
    Precious - Object of Affection
    Prince - Storybook Royalty
    Princess - Storybook Royalty
    Profitable - Profitable
    Proxy - Pie Hoarder by Proxy
    Questionable - Inquisitor
    Quotable - First step to fame
    Rainbow - Grunny Rainbow
    Recruit - 1 Win
    Revered - Threadmaster
    Rich - Mega Tipsy
    Romantic - Valentines Day 2011 Event
    Royal - Storybook Royalty
    Ruthless - Bidding War
    Salty - Jolly Roger
    Sandy - Bonfire Starter
    Savage - 20 Wins
    Scholarly - Master Librarian
    Scruffy - Worst Hair Award
    Scurvy - Jolly Roger
    Shadowy - Battle: Rogue
    Shaggy - Unleash The Beast
    Shameless - Nudist Colony
    Shirtless - Team Jacob
    Shy - Timid
    Smitten - Love Machine
    Sociable - Party Machine
    Sparkling - Magical Girl
    Sparkly - Team Edward
    Star - Champion
    Steadfast - Battle: Defender
    Stone-cold - Snowball Hero
    Super - Super Tipsy
    Supportive - Cheerleader
    Swashbuckling - Jolly Roger
    Sweet - Trick or Treat
    Tan - Bonfire Starter
    Thankful - Crack Shot
    Thieving - Battle: Rogue
    Timid - Timid
    Tiny - Cool Cat
    Tipsy - Tipsy
    Toothsome - Tooth Fairy
    Tricky - Jack-pot
    Truthful - Threadmaster
    Unbeatable - Survivor
    Unforgiving - 50 Wins
    Unholy - Abomination
    Unsealed - Elysium's Gatekeeper
    Unselfish - Elysium's Hero
    Ursine - Unleash The Beast
    Versatile - Gender Swap
    Vicious - Battle: KO, 50 Wins
    Virtuous - Battle: Cleric
    Vital - Battle: Level 10
    Wagging - Doggone It!
    Wealthy - Money Never Sleeps
    Welcoming - Noob Wrangler
    Wheezing - Risky Lifestyle
    Wild-Haired - Craziest Hair Award
    Winged - Winged
    Witty - Mark Twain

Suffixes

Abomination - Abomination
    Admirer - Love Machine
    Aesop - Storybook Royalty
    Aggressor - 50 Wins
    Angel - Winged
    Animal - Cool Cat
    Astronomer - Party Animal
    Athlete - Medalist
    Attendee - Party Animal
    Autobiographer - Autobiographer
    Beachcomber - Bonfire Starter
    Bear - Unleash The Beast
    Beau - Love Machine
    Bibliophile - Bookworm
    Bidder - Bidding War
    Bilge rat - Jolly Roger
    Billionaire - Elysium's Hero
    Bloodsucker - Team Edward
    Bookworm - Bookworm
    Borg - Hive Mind
    Brawler - Seasoned Warrior
    Browser - Window Shopper
    Builder - Rebuilder
    Bunny - Jack-pot, Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Businessman - Trader
    Businesswoman - Trader
    Canine - Doggone It!
    Caretaker - Fluff Reclamation
    Capitalist - Entrepreneur
    Carnivore - Crack Shot
    Carpenter - Rebuilder
    Cat - Cat Fancier, Cat vs Dog
    Catcher - Pie Catcher
    Champion - Champion
    Cheerleader - Cheerleader
    Citizen - Citizen
    Cleric - Battle: Cleric
    Codger - Happy Birthday!
    Coin - Fusion Master
    Connoisseur - Trick or Treat
    Consumer - Consumer
    Conventioneer - Conventioneer
    Conversationalist - Conversationalist
    Cub - Unleash The Beast
    Cultist - Perfect Attendance
    Cutesmasher - Destroyer of Cuteness
    Cutie-Pie - Protector of Cuteness
    Dabbler - Forum Dabbler
    Dancer - Party Machine
    Dark Elf - Battle Hardened
    Darling - Object of Affection
    Deadeye - Crack Shot
    Deckhand - Jolly Roger
    Defender - Battle: Defender
    Demon - Winged
    Diamond - Fusion Master
    Dog - Cat vs Dog, Doggone It!
    Donator - Elysium's Gatekeeper
    Duelist - 20 Wins
    Elder - Beta Gaian
    Elocutionist - Elocutionist
    Enabler - Pie Enabler
    Entrepreneur - Entrepreneur
    Exhibitionist - Nudist Colony
    Expert - Fusion Expert
    Explorer - Forum Explorer
    Fairy - Tooth Fairy
    Fatcat - Money Never Sleeps
    Feeder - Pie Feeder
    Firestarter - Firestarter, PvP
    Flatterer - Flatterer
    Flip-Flopper - Thread Flip
    Foe - PvP
    Friend - Befriended
    Gaian - Gaian
    Gatekeeper - Elysium's Gatekeeper
    Gawker - Peoplewatcher
    Gekko - Wall Street
    General - Battle Hardened
    Genius - Statustician
    Girl - Magical Girl
    Giver - Generous
    Glitch - PAAANNNTTTSSS
    GO - Fusion Novice
    Grabber - Grunny Grabber
    Grimm - Storybook Royalty
    Guildsman - Guildmember
    Guildswoman - Guildmember
    Hairdemon - Worst Hair Award
    Harvester - Grunny Harvester
    Healer - Healer, Fluff Healer
    Heckler - Heckler
    Hero - Wing Mastery, Hero
    Hoarder - Bunny Hoarder, Happy Holidays 2k13!
    Humorist - Mark Twain, The Perfect Setup
    Hunter - Treasure Hunter, Bunny Hunter
    Hurler - Snowball Hero
    Illuminator - Master Librarian
    Informer - Informer
    Initiate - 1 Win
    Inquisitor - Inquisitor
    Junior - Forum Junior, Junior Trader
    Key - Elysium's Hero
    Kitten - Cat Fancier
    Knight - Battle: Knight
    Ladykiller - Clambake
    Leader - Battle: Level 10
    Librarian - Master Librarian
    Loiterer - Loiterer
    Lop - Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Lover - Valentines Day 2011 Event, Pet Lover
    Loverboy - Love Machine
    Lovergirl - Love Machine
    Lunatic - Brandisher
    Mage - Battle: Mage
    Man-Lover - Sausage Fest
    Manebearer - Best Hair Award
    Medalist - Medalist
    Medic - Tested Practitioner
    Member - Member
    Millionaire - Millionaire
    Nerd - Nerd
    Newb - Battle: Level Up
    Noob - Member
    Paladin - Battle: Knight
    Pants - PAAANNNTTTSSS
    Perfectionist - Olympian
    Phantom - Invisibility
    Pieslinger - Pie For All!
    Pirate - Jolly Roger
    Pitcher - Pie Pitcher, Snowball Hero
    Player - Ultimate Player
    Poster - Contributor
    Powerhouse - Battle: KO
    Prophet - Profitable, Threadmaster
    Protector - Battle: Defender
    Pumpkin - Jack-pot
    Punching Bag - 1 Win
    Pup - The Wolf Within
    Puppy - Doggone It!
    Pusher - Pie Pusher
    Pyromaniac - Firestarter
    Rabbit - Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Raider - Cart Raider
    Receiver - Somebody Likes You
    Regular - Forum Regular
    Reindeer - Cheerbringer
    Reveler - Partygoer
    Ringmaster - Elysium's Hero
    Risk-Taker - Luck of the Draw
    Rogue - Battle: Rogue
    Roisterer - Partygoer
    Sage - Battle: Mage
    Sailor - Cool Cat
    Saint - Battle: Cleric
    Scarface - Pie Scarface
    Scrooge - Cheer Crusher
    Seeker - Market Browser
    Sentai - Hotblooded Hero
    Senshi - Magical Girl
    Sex Symbol - Ultimate Player
    Shapeshifter - Team Jacob
    Shopper - Window Shopper
    Shoujo - Magical Girl
    Shounen - Hotblooded Hero
    Singing - Caroling Champ
    Smoker - Risky Lifestyle
    Soldier - PvP
    Sophomore - Forum Sophomore
    Spotter - Bunny Spotter
    Stalker - Hunter
    Star - Fusion Novice
    Stargazer - Party Machine
    Storyteller - Storybook Royalty
    Strawberry - Cool Cat
    Streaker - Streaker
    Student - Senpai's Notice
    Surfer - Bonfire Starter
    Survivor - Survivor
    Swapper - Swap Meet
    Sweetheart - Object of Affection
    Swimmer - Bonfire Starter
    Tactician - 20 Wins
    Target - Frozen Solid
    Tipper - Big Tipper
    Trader - Trader
    Trafficker - Pie Trafficker
    Trainer - Pet Trainer
    Transform - Hero
    Treasure - Object of Affection
    Treater - Jack-pot
    Tycoon - Tycoon
    Vampire - Team Edward, Battle Hardened
    Vegetarian - Crack Shot
    Vet - Fluff Rehab
    Victory - Hero
    Visionary - Threadmaster
    Voter - Voter
    Warlord - 50 Wins
    Warrior - Battle Hardened
    Weirdo - Craziest Hair Award
    Wench - Jolly Roger
    Werewolf - Team Jacob
    Winner - Marathon
    Wolf - The Wolf Within
    Worshipper - Prayer Circle
    Wrangler - Noob Wrangler
    Zealot - Perfect Attendance

----------

Trivia

The Figures:
      • There are currently 82 available achievements in the main group, with a potential total of 12,050 points.
      • There are also 17 available Alchemy and GoFusion achievements, with a potential total of 2,750 points.
      • The battle system has 9 achievements, with a potential total of 1,300 points.
      • The now-removed Heralds of Chaos game had 4 achievements, with a potential total of 500 points.
      • Additionally, 62 event and contest achievements have been widely released over the past four years, with a potential total of 8100 points.
      • 8 achievements have been released since June 2014 which require you to donate gold to a gold sink, worth 2400 points altogether. Unless stated, they are not included in these totals.
      • 2 achievements have been released which require Gaia Cash to earn, worth 1000 points altogether. Unless stated, they are not included in these totals.

• A user joining today would have access to 108 free achievements, and 16,100 points (including the intermittently available Battle achievements).
      • Including the event, contest and Heralds of Chaos achievements, most users have had access to 174 free achievements, and 24,700 points.
      • A user who had earned all of the achievements including those that required Gaia Cash and donating to gold sinks would have a total of 184 achievements and 28,100 points.

• There are a total 410 of titles: 202 prefixes and 208 suffixes.
      • 100 prefixes are currently available to earn; 102 were only released with achievements that are no longer available.
      • 94 suffixes are currently available to earn; 114 were only released with achievements that are no longer available.

Did you know...?
      • When 'Team Jacob' was originally released, it was misspelled 'Team Jakob'.
      • When 'Market Browser' was originally released, it was called 'Market Explorer'.
      • When 'Gender Swap' was originally released, it was called 'Sex Change'.
      • When 'Risky Lifestyle' was originally released, the Cig wouldn't work to unlock it.
      • The description for 'Profitable' used to read, "Awarded to anyone who makes a profit on a Marketplace transaction. Buy low, sell high!"
      • The description for 'Hive Mind' used to read, "Awarded to anyone who posts on a forum page where every poster is wearing the same outfit.(first 15 posts)."
      • The description for 'Nudist Colony' used to read, "Awarded to anyone who posts on a forum page where every poster is stripped bare."
      • The description for 'Prayer Circle' used to read, "Awarded to anyone who posts on a forum page where every poster is kneeling and facing backwards.(first 15 posts)."
      • The description for 'Sausage Fest' used to read, "Awarded to any male member who posts a forum thread page populated entirely by male avatars.(first 15 posts)."
      • The description for 'Clambake' used to read, "Awarded to any female member who posts on a forum thread page populated entirely by female avatars.(first 15 posts)."
      • The description for 'Cash Grabber' used to read, "Awarded to anyone who purchases Gaia Cash."
      • For several weeks, the Happy Holidays 2k13! achievement shared the same image as Caroling Champ.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hero 100
    We You

Thank you to everyone who helped with the creation of this guide!

Leona White (Deep Dazzle) Marluxia1121 Spaztastica Luzianne haru_sohma_lvr
    Monotone rejsmiddy Moonlight Flower Dancer Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk faolan
    KristaTheHungry Toulouse Caboose whuk Rosemarii Queen_Sora_the_White
    Terra Winter Faux Fck Nerienea Erynnis_Tristis .M i s a k i - c h i.
    Per Magic [ Person Man ] Hikari Tokoyami Chu-Lip Jam Flaymsbane
    Le King Brain Akazariua Kill Hybrid Karla Fontaine Exhululath
    0o0-Angel-0o0 gum disease Akuyi Super 9-Volt fandomorama
    Erynnis_Tristis Crystal Sparda Xaos313 Twilightribbionprincess Mewsie
    Rabid-Turtle Little_Neco-chan dragon_knight_of_fire Digital Octopus Arpakasso Princess
    -Shiny_Tsukkomi- Myin Lady Kayura nanieru Urd Tanzanite
    TIME L0RD Piggyback-Chan Celibalra Sakura Parfait MaclauMo
    Nougami Kefial TwinklePrincessBoo Shann_D constantLogic
    KinkyRice FieryLavaElf worlds suckiest vendor Darc Nightgale Lei_Trigar
    TinyAngelSelphie sunny king Random Kate Lady Viri Animal
    Bacon The Clown undernourished ego

----------

Links In

I ❤ Achievements ----- A Guide

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62185481/]I ❤ Achievements ----- A Guide[/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62185481/][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/wcbvxw.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62185481/][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2w5t7qr.jpg[/img][/url]

----------

Links Out

↱ all about achievements ↲

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hero 100

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100