Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Healer

Ladybird Sauce
Items

Need to equip an item for an achievement? This post contains a list of all the items that qualify. The achievements are arranged alphabetically. Items with $ next to them are relatively inexpensive, if you're looking to buy an item specifically for the achievement.

Brandisher
    • Orange Squirt Pistol $
    • Red Squirt Pistol $
    • Yellow Squirt Pistol $
    • Cyan Squirt Pistol $
    • Purple Squirt Pistol $
    • Harpoon Gun
    • Race Start Gun
    • Squirt Gun
    • Captain Ara's Nestegg

Risky Lifestyle
    • Cigar $
    • Pipe $
    • Cig $

Team Edward
    • Blood Drop Broach $
    • Vampire Fangs
    • Vampire's Coffin
    • Vampire's Blood Moon
    • Vampire Bite Marks
    • Raven Black Dracula Wig $
    • Platinum Blonde Dracula Wig $
    • Autumn Brown Dracula Wig $
    • Pale Gray Dracula Wig $
    • Vampire's Bat Swarm
    • Dark Trousers $
    • Vampire's Drained Victim

Team Jacob
    • Were Mask $
    • Black Wolf
    • Were Tail
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Tails $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Muzzles $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Gloves $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Boots $
    • Blue, Red and Black Wulf Headpieces $
    • Bad Moon

Tooth Fairy
    • Fairy Wings
    • Tiny Pixie Wings
    • Elemental Wings

not sure if you know this, but Gothic Butterfly Wings work as well for tooth fairy..

Tipsy Lover

10,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
For the Team Edward & Team Jacob achievements if you have the Segamate item you can get both achievements at the same time sweatdrop

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
PeachyK
I love this thread! Thank you for taking the time to make it visually pleasing, and easy to read.

heart

Thank you! biggrin

rejsmiddy
Ladybird Sauce

not sure if you know this, but Gothic Butterfly Wings work as well for tooth fairy..

Ah, thanks very much - will add you and it.

Moonlight Flower Dancer
For the Team Edward & Team Jacob achievements if you have the Segamate item you can get both achievements at the same time sweatdrop

Thank you! That's really useful. 3nodding

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Edited the guide to reflect the infomation in the Dev post of this thread. Moved the switched off achievements to the same post as the Beta achievements (post now called 'Inactive Achievements') since it seems that they're not coming back in any way.

Shameless Lunatic

A question about sausage and clambake. I am trying to get some clarification for a question that came up earlier. You have to be male to create a sausage fest thread, correct? The achievement won't work if the thread creator is female, right?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
GalateasFire
A question about sausage and clambake. I am trying to get some clarification for a question that came up earlier. You have to be male to create a sausage fest thread, correct? The achievement won't work if the thread creator is female, right?

Yes, every poster on the first page must be male, including the original poster of the thread - the descriptions have now been clarified by the Devs to state that 15 different users on one single page must meet the requirements, which means the thread creator must do too to make the numbers work.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
My birthday is in October :3

Actually on Halloween!

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hey, my birthday was on the 28th of this month, and I got the achievement. Is some information needed on it perhaps or something, or was I just tired and read something about birthday stuff? =O

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
8 Everything is Magic 8

Actually on Halloween!

Awesome - what a cool day to have a birthday! Could you do me a favour if you remember? (I realise that it's not likely to be a big priority on your birthday. razz ) If you log in on your birthday, when the Happy Birthday! achievement is awarded, could you make a note of what it says in the congratulations pop-up box?

When achievements are awarded, it says something in the congratulations box that you can only see once, and there's no other way to see it. And my birthday's not until May.

Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk
Hey, my birthday was on the 28th of this month, and I got the achievement. Is some information needed on it perhaps or something, or was I just tired and read something about birthday stuff? =O

Thank you so much for the offer, but unfortunately the piece of information I need can only be found when the congratulations box pops up when you earn the achievement. A very late happy birthday to you though! razz

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Ladybird Sauce
8 Everything is Magic 8

Actually on Halloween!

Awesome - what a cool day to have a birthday! Could you do me a favour if you remember? (I realise that it's not likely to be a big priority on your birthday. razz ) If you log in on your birthday, when the Happy Birthday! achievement is awarded, could you make a note of what it says in the congratulations pop-up box?

When achievements are awarded, it says something in the congratulations box that you can only see once, and there's no other way to see it. And my birthday's not until May.

Ok I'll see if I remember
Also I should have probably 3 more schievements than I have. I don't have the one for posting 1,000 times (which I have done before this stupid stuff came out) nor for commenting on a profile or one for checking somones profile

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ladybird Sauce
Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk

Thank you so much for the offer, but unfortunately the piece of information I need can only be found when the congratulations box pops up when you earn the achievement. A very late happy birthday to you though! razz
Well, I logged into my mule account today, and for some reason, the birthday was set to be today, so I got the pop-up! =)
It says this:
Quote:
What are you doing on the Internet? Shouldn't you be eating cake somewhere?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
8 Everything is Magic 8
Ladybird Sauce
8 Everything is Magic 8

Actually on Halloween!

Ok I'll see if I remember
Also I should have probably 3 more schievements than I have. I don't have the one for posting 1,000 times (which I have done before this stupid stuff came out) nor for commenting on a profile or one for checking somones profile

Thanks very much for agreeing to help me, but someone's already given me the information. I hope you have a very happy birthday though.

The reason you don't have them is because they're not available to you yet. Most achievements require you to complete another achievement to unlock them. For example, to unlock Peoplewatcher (the one where you check someone's profile) you first need to get Forum Explorer. If you go to your achievements page, you can check your 'available achievements'. You can only get achievements if they're in that list. 3nodding

Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk
Ladybird Sauce
Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk

Well, I logged into my mule account today, and for some reason, the birthday was set to be today, so I got the pop-up! =)
It says this:
Quote:
What are you doing on the Internet? Shouldn't you be eating cake somewhere?

Ah, you're awesome! Thank you so much - adding it and you.

Shy Friend

21,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Pet Lover 100
About the popular thread. Does it have to be 50 different people to the 50 replies?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Nightwingale
About the popular thread. Does it have to be 50 different people to the 50 replies?

No, the same people can post multiple times. You can even bump it to 50 by yourself - the vast majority of my popular and mega threads were made up of my own posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff