Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Spirit

How do I wipe out an opponent's entire health in one hit? I'm Cleric and my attacks are weak.... >n <

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
I don't know if there's a way to do that....

Ruthless Hunter

Ladybird Sauce

User Image
                      PAAANNNTTTSSS (Pants, Buggy, Pants, Glitch)
                      150 Points

"Awarded for remebering the great pants glitch of 2k5" "Give away ALL the pants!"

does anyone have a pair I can borrow? gonk ill give them back after i wear them for a few minutes.

Destructive Hellraiser

27,350 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Moira 200
catgil85
Ladybird Sauce

User Image
                      150 Points

"Awarded for remebering the great pants glitch of 2k5" "Give away ALL the pants!"

does anyone have a pair I can borrow? gonk ill give them back after i wear them for a few minutes.
I want to borrow as well if anyone kindly emotion_kirakira

Shameless Loverboy

Quote:
Kaval Quest
catgil85
Ladybird Sauce

Quote:
    User Image
                      150 Points

... Am I doing this wrong? I'm not getting the 'chievo.
Todes Sehnsucht
As of right now, only mages, knights and moderators can get the KO achievement, according to EliteDanneh. I don't know if that's changed yet.

Ladybird Sauce was offering to let people borrow Jack Uniform Pants for the achievement. There might be some others, too, willing to lend out pants.

If you've equipped the pants and don't have the achievement, hover over the down pointing arrow by your total achievement points and see if it's there. If it is, then you have it, the grant is just lagging.

Fluffy Hunter

Ladybird Sauce
6. Woo hoo Alchemy Level 5!

Ohmygosh congrats! -throws confetti-

I've pretty much given up on going beyonf level 3 until they make it affordable. But seeing the current inflation and cash hype that's probably not gonna happen. User Image

Timid Spirit

anemosagkelos
Todes Sehnsucht
As of right now, only mages, knights and moderators can get the KO achievement, according to EliteDanneh. I don't know if that's changed yet.

Ladybird Sauce was offering to let people borrow Jack Uniform Pants for the achievement. There might be some others, too, willing to lend out pants.

If you've equipped the pants and don't have the achievement, hover over the down pointing arrow by your total achievement points and see if it's there. If it is, then you have it, the grant is just lagging.

Ah, I see... Thanks for the answer. It was really helpful!
I've already asked her for the pants and she lent me a pair. Of course, I sent them back when I got the achievement! ou o

Astronomical Recalibrator

...why are the jack pants so expensive...it would take 6 days of zomg to get 300k grabbing booty makes my computer lag, and i dont have any 300k items that im willing to part with
Todes Sehnsucht
Only the first part was to you. sweatdrop I didn't want to post 500 times to everyone who has posted so I tried to sum it up in the hope people who read it. I'm glad it helped, though.

Umbrane Purpura
As soon as it was revealed there was a use for the Jack Uniform Pants, people bought them all up and started to inflate the price. One person had three pairs up last night at 110k, 200k, and 400k for about 12 minutes. I see now, a lot more people have jumped onto the 400k+ bandwagon. :/

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

I got all 8 items from trick or treating... twice.

The achievement doesn't get granted retroactively?

Timid Spirit

anemosagkelos

Whoops, sorry! I didn't noticed! Usually people tell me that the following part isn't for me anymore. Sorry again gonk

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
Norela Lorre
Quote:
Kaval Quest
catgil85
Ladybird Sauce

Quote:
    User Image
                      150 Points

... Am I doing this wrong? I'm not getting the 'chievo.

Try going in the main event page.

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
anemosagkelos

So, there's a way to change class and get the other class achievements?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff