• Hero 100
Moved to GG&R. 3nodding

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

are we able to make the achievements go away?
                like you don't want to take part in them.
                is there an option to do so?

;O

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
ClaudineC

;O

You can't completely make them go away, but if you go to your achievements page and get rid of the displayed achievements (by clicking the cross in the corner of each one) you'll no longer have anything achievement-related below your avatar. You can also uncheck the check box on the "You've completed an achievement" pop-up to stop anything from popping up if you accidentally complete an achievement.

A lot of people are requesting the ability to turn achievements off completely, so it's possible that the feature will be added at some point.
Ladybird Sauce
ClaudineC

;O

You can't completely make them go away, but if you go to your achievements page and get rid of the displayed achievements (by clicking the cross in the corner of each one) you'll no longer have anything achievement-related below your avatar. You can also uncheck the check box on the "You've completed an achievement" pop-up to stop anything from popping up if you accidentally complete an achievement.

A lot of people are requesting the ability to turn achievements off completely, so it's possible that the feature will be added at some point.

thank you.
                ;D
                helped a lot.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
You're welcome. 3nodding

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Awesome Guide! You know, that there are new Achievements right? Could you possibly post how you can get them on this Guide? Please and thank you. :]

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Oculus Demon
Awesome Guide! You know, that there are new Achievements right? Could you possibly post how you can get them on this Guide? Please and thank you. :]

Thank you! heart

And yes I do (is why I'm a naked guy kneeling down and turning round xd ). I'm in the process of updating them at the moment - I've already got a couple up. I wanted to get the ones I can get easily before I add them though, so I can figure out any of the little details and add a bit more information than the basic stuff Gaia tells you already.

I'm aiming to at least get them all up before I go to bed tonight, then tomorrow I'm going to alphabetise them (there are really too many now to have them in categories) and start figuring out what unlocks what, as well as which items work for the equipping achievements.

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
this is an absolutely stunning guide!

would you like to affiliate with me? my guide on achievements is here. :3

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Vequata
this is an absolutely stunning guide!

would you like to affiliate with me? my guide on achievements is here. :3

Thank you so much! heart

Sure! I'll add a link to the Links Out section. Feel free to take a text link or banner to link back. 3nodding

Beloved Citizen

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
Great guide! I had a problem with a couple of the achievements. I have been on gaia forever and I have enough posts to be a conversationalist and an elocutionist. I received the conversationalist briefly and even put it under my avatar, and then it disappeared back into the area where the achievements I haven't obtained are.... It's like it's been revoked lol. I know it's suppose to be retroactive, so I am not sure why it's not completed for me.... I may have to open a ticket or go to Q&A, but I really don't want to... Or maybe report the bug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff