Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find this guide useful?

Yes 0.58473794019093 58.5% [ 46244 ]
No 0.14091167730922 14.1% [ 11144 ]
I didn't read it. 0.27435038249984 27.4% [ 21697 ]
Total Votes:[ 79085 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1181 1182 1183 > >> >>> »|

need money
I usually work in the high end items, so my method isn't quite the same. :Xd I once bought nitemare minis and sold them for slightly less than 1 million over what I spent on them. And it only took a few days to sell.

Of course, I sold for items, then sold those items for items, etc, and made slightly higher profits each time.
interesting forum ><
kris lindenmuth 12
need money

Then you should read the guide. I tells you everything you need to know about making money on Gaia.
Nice really nice.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is an awesome guide, but I can never find myself on the winning end of the marketplace. I just get tired of losing gold over and over again. neutral

Can you recommend a few specific items that are easy to get and make a decent profit with at any time of the year? You mention anniversary event items, but there's no holiday coming up. I think my problem is that I just don't know where to start.

I often buy and sell the MC envelopes, but after that, my gold earning just goes back to posting and polling...
YumeZutto
This is an awesome guide, but I can never find myself on the winning end of the marketplace. I just get tired of losing gold over and over again. neutral

Can you recommend a few specific items that are easy to get and make a decent profit with at any time of the year? You mention anniversary event items, but there's no holiday coming up. I think my problem is that I just don't know where to start.

I often buy and sell the MC envelopes, but after that, my gold earning just goes back to posting and polling...

The MC items are almost always a good place to start. Just to get the hang of it, pick an item, say Celebrity Date -- it moves pretty well. Look it up in the marketplace and watch in for a while. When you see one listed for about 300g less than the others, buy it. Then list it for sale 1g under the lowest priced item. You'll make 299g. Not a huge amount, but you do this over and over, and you'll build up your wealth.
Nice guide. Well organized.

Maybe you could make a small list of some items that you find are the easiest to start out and vend with? It might save you time typing the same explanation over and over. :3

*subscribes to thread*

Now all I need is some gold xd

finally! another gaian who understands economics...you are exactly what we need to keep gaia running!!
Thanks. I'll try that. I'm really desperate. x'D
i dont think thats true stare
but ill try cuause i need some money
jaejae3150
i dont think thats true stare

It works. 3nodding
I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is probably the best charity there is. 3nodding After reading this, I got 19k in just a few days with nothing but 1k and a celestial wrap on me.. And I haven't gotten a hang of it yet, imagine all the possibilities if I do! whee I got so caught up in selling, I sold even those I was wearing.. Now I look like trash! Haha! Luckily I'm having second thoughts on what I really want for an avatar, so my main goal now is just to earn 100k like you said. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff