Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find this guide useful?

Yes 0.58473794019093 58.5% [ 46244 ]
No 0.14091167730922 14.1% [ 11144 ]
I didn't read it. 0.27435038249984 27.4% [ 21697 ]
Total Votes:[ 79085 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1181 1182 1183 > >> >>> »|

I think in no time I will have 100k.
At the beginning of this I had a measly 10k. After the small amount of time exchanging, I now have 40k. This guide is amazing, and I can't wait to report to you when I have finally made 100k.

And also, I'd just like to say once again how amazingly this guide was set up and how easy it is to follow. You can tell my appreciation of it by how much I keep coming back.
[Hyrule]
I think in no time I will have 100k.
At the beginning of this I had a measly 10k. After the small amount of time exchanging, I now have 40k. This guide is amazing, and I can't wait to report to you when I have finally made 100k.

And also, I'd just like to say once again how amazingly this guide was set up and how easy it is to follow. You can tell my appreciation of it by how much I keep coming back.

Thank you again for your compliments on the guide. I think you just might be the first graduate of the course. Keep working.
Excellent guide! Here's my story: I'd heard about "vending" in the GDC some time ago. The people were helpful and nice, but their instructions were vague. "Buy this month's letter for cheaper than the market price, then sell it ASAP!" The concept is correct, but they didn't go into the details about HOW to do it. So I bought a March letter for 11k, and 20 seconds later, the market went down to 10k, so I held on to it. Then 9k... and I finally just sold it for around 8.9k (cut my losses).

But with your guide, which is fantastic for the marketplace beginner, I was able to earn over 10k in one day! That's just amazing to me! =)

I learned two things today that you didn't mention in your guide.

1) Don't overdo it! While earning gold is fun and rewarding, too many hours in a row is too exhausting. It also leads to silly mistakes and bad judgment calls. =X

2) I agree that you shouldn't blow the 10k you just earned on a 7k item, but I think, after a long hard day at work, it's best to buy a little something (maybe a 500g item, if you've earned 10k) to reward yourself for your hard work! Especially if you're just starting out. Otherwise, it would be a looong, looong journey to 100k if you weren't allowed to purchase anything at all!

Thanks sooo much for the guide! It's turned my experience on Gaia completely around. =)

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
First off... let me say, nice guide. Easy to follow and understand. But I do have one concern, with the exchanging on the marketplace posts... isn't that encouraging artificial inflation? Inflation was recently brought down by the new (expensive) sets and it be nice to have items inflate "naturally" for a while. I'm not trying to be mean or anything... it was just a thought.
klownstalker
First off... let me say, nice guide. Easy to follow and understand. But I do have one concern, with the exchanging on the marketplace posts... isn't that encouraging artificial inflation? Inflation was recently brought down by the new (expensive) sets and it be nice to have items inflate "naturally" for a while. I'm not trying to be mean or anything... it was just a thought.

Inflation happens when the demand for an item goes up faster than the supply for the item. If an item suddenly becomes popular, then the price will go up as more people start to buy that item. Artificial inflation happens when a group of individuals collude to purchase a lot of a single item, pushing the price up above where normal demand would place the item. (Of course, you could argue that if a lot of people agree to buy an item, that creates a real demand, not an artificial one.)

I advise people to purchase a very low priced item and to sell that item at market price, making a small but reasonable profit. This doesn't inflate the price, rather it keeps the price fairly stable. One person buying and selling alone will not create inflation. Prices change when the number of buyers and sellers don't match. The same thing happens in the housing market. If you have more buyers than sellers, the prices of houses goes up. But, if you have more sellers than buyers, the price of houses goes down. Although a virtual community, it does demonstrate the same economic principles as the real world.
This guide really helped me! I'm making a lot more gold than I usually do and a lot faster as well. I'm going to try and reach 100k and you can be sure that if I do all credit is going to this guide! Thankyou very much for making this heart
i'm going to try it i dont know if it will work but i hope it dose!!!
~Cutie~Lizzy~
i'm going to try it i dont know if it will work but i hope it dose!!!

Feel free to post any questions you might have.
Thanks so much for this guide!

I've been playing a while on here, but I could NEVER figure out how people made gold so fast, and now I do. =)

Thanks again! biggrin
heart
these tips were helpful thnks biggrin
cherise the girl
Thanks so much for this guide!

I've been playing a while on here, but I could NEVER figure out how people made gold so fast, and now I do. =)

Thanks again! biggrin
heart

You're welcome. And feel free to post any questions you might have.
I love you and your guide!!!
I've been playing for years and all my gold came from posts... eek
I can't believe how much gold I can make a day!
I thought I was the only one that kept a spreadsheet ledger. xd I exchange [majority commons, I'm in no real rush to sell] but vending looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I average between 5 to 10k a day from commons, so we'll see what we can do with the vend. 3nodding Excellent guide.
Dai the Man Slayer
I thought I was the only one that kept a spreadsheet ledger. xd I exchange [majority commons, I'm in no real rush to sell] but vending looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I average between 5 to 10k a day from commons, so we'll see what we can do with the vend. 3nodding Excellent guide.

How else can you keep track, especially if you buy items that you don't sell for a couple of days. How else will you know where to set your prices.
SoneaCresent
I love you and your guide!!!
I've been playing for years and all my gold came from posts... eek
I can't believe how much gold I can make a day!

Thank's for the love. *hugs*

Post an update on your status or some tips that you might learn that I haven't included in the guide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff