Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silveremerald64
Hey people, I"m guessing alot of you want to know how to make gold fast. This easy guild'll help you rake in the gold~this guide is divided into 2 parts, how to make it yourself, and with other gaians/other gaians you made.

Some info: You have to have a trading pass, and know how to work the Market

First, I'll tell ya the easy and fastest way: When a collectible item/evolving item comes out, buy like 10 of them, then wait for half a month-2 months or longer, then cash them in for a lot of gold~

Although for those of you that don't have cash to spend on (like me) then follow this guide to earn some gold!~
hey people, I''m guessing alot of you whant to know how to make gold fast this easy guild''ll help you rake in the gold~this guide is divided in to 2 parts, how to make it yourself,and with other gaians/other gaians you made some info: you have to have a trading pass, and know how to work the market
thanks ill have to try some of this out
can u pm it to me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks^^ this was helpful
Nice =w= i love the advice but iv been hacked for the 2nd time by a weirdo and a friend TwT eh ill try again about 99k to go
Thanks alot, this is alot of help

Familiar Fatcat

http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com/

The link above helps with the Booty Grab and such, yes? whee I've been playing this site for a while, and so far one of my accounts have a lot of gold. I'm building this one up to the other so then I have a back-falling account I can lean on incase I'm hacked again. :"D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff