Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey people, I"m guessing alot of you want to know how to make gold fast. This easy guild'll help you rake in the gold~this guide is divided into 2 parts, how to make it yourself, and with other gaians/other gaians you made.

Some info: You have to have a trading pass, and know how to work the Market

First, I'll tell ya the easy and fastest way: When a collectible item/evolving item comes out, buy like 10 of them, then wait for half a month-2 months or longer, then cash them in for a lot of gold~

Although for those of you that don't have cash to spend on (like me) then follow this guide to earn some gold!~
TELL ME!!!!!!
BY YOURSELF
1. Get the Daily Chances. This may seem obvious, but you never know what you might get here. Many things that are rare items here include: fish (cuttlefish, aquarium bubble, hermitcat) certain amounts of gold, (I once got 1000 gold) and others!

2. Make your Aquarium happy to get good items from your Overseer. The happier your aquarium is, the better prizes there'll be! They'll put anything for Overseer prizes. For more info on how to make your Aquarium happier, check out this forum: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/making-happy-fish/t.43811459/

3. Get items and gold from Trailers. You should hold onto these, and sell them to people on rallies who forgot about these. After a while, they can became expensive$$$

4. Do puzzle on hard/insane. You can earn a lot by doing the puzzle on hard.

5. Do Booty Grabs in Forums and Profiles. Go to Forums and type in Booty Grab, you'll see a lot of topics with excellent Booty Grabs!
6. Join guilds that give gold and items in contests. You can find guilds that'll give ya gold, and items for winning contests, try it out!

7. Make recipe items, and sell them on the Market, they can be worth a lot!

8. Post on Profiles, you can get a little by posting on another's profile

9. Try to get prizes in Prize&Joy, and sell them. (Try to get tickets/tokens in the Market for a little, then use 'em to get the prizes)

10. Sell your guild that's not working so great, or just buy cheap ones, and sell those

11. Download the Gaia toolbar, you can get an easy 1k, then you can delete it anyways.

12. You should put "I'll take any unwanted items" on your Signature, so that people will give you inks and such. They aren't worth much, but you can trade them in for good prizes that you can sell, or just sell them apiece in the Market
Silveremerald64
BY YOURSELF
1. Get the Daily Chances. This may seem obvious, but you never know what you might get here. Many things that are rare items here include: fish (cuttlefish, aquarium bubble, hermitcat) certain amounts of gold, (I once got 1000 gold) and others!

2. Make your Aquarium happy to get good items from your Overseer. The happier your aquarium is, the better prizes there'll be! They'll put anything for Overseer prizes. For more info on how to make your Aquarium happier, check out this forum: thhttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/making-happy-fish/t.43811459/

3. Get items and gold from Trailers. You should hold onto these, and sell them to people on rallies who forgot about these. After a while, they can became expensive$$$

4. Do puzzle on hard/insane or do puzzle glitch. You can earn a lot by doing the puzzle on hard, and there's this puzzle glitch, check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsFjxU0wqvs

5. Do Booty Grabs in Forums and Profiles. Go to Forums and type in Booty Grab, you'll see a lot of topics with excellent Booty Grabs!
...THANKS!!!! 4laugh
TIPS FOR THE MARKET

Here's tips for how to make the best out of the Market, Happy Sales!~ wink

1. If your not used to the Market, explore it to see how it functions, like first buying something, or putting something up for sale to test it out.

2. Look for bids that are lower than the average buy rate, then make a bid for it, if you win, then sell it!

3. When sellling an item, find its value, then put it for a little lower price. Ex: Aquarium Arrow Heads- 4k, your price- 3,999. (This is a very good trick, because if you put your items a little lower than the lowest price, then when someone clicks on that item, the first item they'll see is your item, so they'll buy it! But if you put an item for a higher price, they'll skip it, unless you have a good bid. So if your thinking of putting an item on a high price, then I recommend putting a good bid on it to attract customers)

4. You should click on "All Listing" you will see items that are Expiring Soon. You can make bids right before they expire! Although sometimes, people are watching the items like hawks, so stay on that page, and refresh it just in case your outbid. (refresh the page, don't press bid, it'll lengthen the time the item has) Or just put one gold as the bid, and click enter, so that your automatically on the bidding page instead of reloading it.
5. Ya know how "you need money to gain money," it's the same here. Ya need gold to make it. First, you should buy cheap or popular items, then sell 'em for about at least 100g more then there worth. You'll get a profit of about 100g per selling. So if(I know how I said to put it under selling value, but this is second option)

6. When making a bid, watch it like a hawk, you never know when someone'll steal it.

Good Luck! PM me for any more info. I accept any donations. Happy Sales!
Thanks for the tip!!!!! biggrin
ill try that stuff! biggrin

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
You know that the video on YouTube is deleted, right? Nice guide though.
nice guide
gonk plz can some 1 gimme an inuyasha avatar plz

5,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Silveremerald64
WITH OTHER GAIANS

1. First, get another gaia (you'll have to make another e-mail address. Or you can make multiple gaians with the same e-mail, here's how:

Make a new e-mail
Open a whole bunch of tabs (only some programs allow tabs on the internet)
Put them all on Gaia
Make a gaia for each tab *DON'T SAVE IT YET!
Now go to the first one, and save it, quickly save the other ones
Now you have multiple gaians on one e-mail address!~

2. Now do the steps of the "By Yourself" section, such as getting their Daily Chances, and trading their items to you.

3. When you make a new e-mail, add that e-mail to your Main e-mail address as a friend, then make the new e-mail join gaia, and you'll get gold because your "friend" joined gaia!

This is NOT allowd and will get your banned. Don't do this people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff