Welcome to Gaia! ::

i need gold to on my other account i had 70k but something happened !!!!! crying now i made a new account my other account was called sexgirl1458 i just play zomg .. just play zomg u will get a lot of gold

Shameless Shapeshifter

Bump!

The thread was helpful, thanks for the tips!
xp we're not poor, its just that the things here are so expensive!
me too im poor
Angua59
Silveremerald64
TIPS FOR THE MARKET

Here's tips for how to make the best out of the Market, Happy Sales!~ wink

1. If your not used to the Market, explore it to see how it functions, like first buying something, or putting something up for sale to test it out.

2. Look for bids that are lower than the average buy rate, then make a bid for it, if you win, then sell it!

3. When sellling an item, find its value, then put it for a little lower price. Ex: Aquarium Arrow Heads- 4k, your price- 3,999. (This is a very good trick, because if you put your items a little lower than the lowest price, then when someone clicks on that item, the first item they'll see is your item, so they'll buy it! But if you put an item for a higher price, they'll skip it, unless you have a good bid. So if your thinking of putting an item on a high price, then I recommend putting a good bid on it to attract customers)

4. You should click on "All Listing" you will see items that are Expiring Soon. You can make bids right before they expire! Although sometimes, people are watching the items like hawks, so stay on that page, and refresh it just in case your outbid. (refresh the page, don't press bid, it'll lengthen the time the item has) Or just put one gold as the bid, and click enter, so that your automatically on the bidding page instead of reloading it.

Be careful not to put that price too low or you'll bring the value down! I match the lowest price or even up it just bit. That way the value stays high!
i need gaia gold just look at me im poor
zomg. definitely. and when you get to level 5.0, try papa saw :] lots and lots of lovely gold
i need gold i cant even buy anything everything that i have is gifts and i only get gold by surfing pls hep im new here

deadflie's Husband

Snarky Man-Lover

16,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Oh my god lol
I reeeeeeealy need gold, i look like a tramp
These guys who are telling u tips sux 3nodding BUY A GAIA CARD ATLEAST 20$ 3nodding buy an evolving item that is like 500 gaia cash and up dramallama Wait a year or later 4 the item to stop evoving......Then sell It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
Great tips.

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
II AZN XD II
u cn earn money on zomg
Thanks the advice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff