Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ty so much biggrin
it was a lot of help
around step 5 i didnt rlly get it but than i clicked random buttons and than it appered biggrin
anyways ty so much
PrinceLew15
when i was a newbee i didn't know how ether but then i learned and wanted to share this info with all of gaia's newbees. this is an answer to all the people i see asking how to make a profile playlist in step by step order!!!!

steps

1. Go to http://www.playlist.com/, and register( if your already registered and hav an already made playlist, just log in and skip to #4).

2. When yourlogged in to with your profile name and stuff on playlist.com, set up your playlist by searching the songs you want by song name and artists.

3. After you find the song you want,click the plus button beside it to add it to your playlists.(make sure your logged in before u do this)

4. After your done getting all the songs you want on your playlists, go to "My Playlists" on the top right side of the page then click on the playlist(again, make sure your logged in to the site before you do this)

5. In the middle of the page you should see your playlists. To the right of that, you should see a list of stuff. 3 down from where it says "Share this playlist" you should see a Generate code icon and click on that.

6. After that it ask questions. for the first one click on "C. Get the code for Gaia Online". For the second question click your playlist. Then for the third Click the "Get Code" Icon in green.

7. After that you should see the code in a box. High light and COPY the ENTIRE code with your mouse, then go back to your gaia online profile.

8. Go to edit your profile, click on content and add "Media"(not "My Playlist" wink

9. Then when your done with that click edit on the Media box on your profile. Name the name you want your playlist to have and for the URL, PASTE the URL that you copied from playlist.com. After that click "update".

10. Then save your profile and then click View.When your profile is done loading the playlist should show and start playing and thats it. If you have any other questions for your playlist or how to put Youtube videos on your profile, just PM me and i'll be glad to help you. blaugh

Dude Thnx man i finaly got it

Dangerous Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
Yes, but where's the link to put it in Gaia and to show on my profile.. B/c the link that I have no longer works.. There is no Media section to enter your media code for your profile..

**panics**
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Demon Epix
User Image
User Image
where is the Media thing, i cant find it.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
you go under worlds.then click video lounge.you click playlist and create one
you can also do this on mixpod.com ^_^

4,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yeah i had this problem a few years back too.. Gaia really just needs to make it so the playlist thing actually gets a playlist that you can customize
yeah finally made a playlist.com playlist... but when i view in my profile it is all scrunched up and small, and you cant read the songs (but it still plays just fine) but i still want to know what im listening too... i know it's not suppose to do that cause my friend's is fine. so uhh... yeah...?

5,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PrinceLew15
when i was a newbee i didn't know how ether but then i learned and wanted to share this info with all of gaia's newbees. this is an answer to all the people i see asking how to make a profile playlist in step by step order!!!!

steps

1. Go to http://www.playlist.com/, and register( if your already registered and hav an already made playlist, just log in and skip to #4).

2. When yourlogged in to with your profile name and stuff on playlist.com, set up your playlist by searching the songs you want by song name and artists.

3. After you find the song you want,click the plus button beside it to add it to your playlists.(make sure your logged in before u do this)

4. After your done getting all the songs you want on your playlists, go to "My Playlists" on the top right side of the page then click on the playlist(again, make sure your logged in to the site before you do this)

5. In the middle of the page you should see your playlists. To the right of that, you should see a list of stuff. 3 down from where it says "Share this playlist" you should see a Generate code icon and click on that.

6. After that it ask questions. for the first one click on "C. Get the code for Gaia Online". For the second question click your playlist. Then for the third Click the "Get Code" Icon in green.

7. After that you should see the code in a box. High light and COPY the ENTIRE code with your mouse, then go back to your gaia online profile.

8. Go to edit your profile, click on content and add "Media"(not "My Playlist" wink

9. Then when your done with that click edit on the Media box on your profile. Name the name you want your playlist to have and for the URL, PASTE the URL that you copied from playlist.com. After that click "update".

10. Then save your profile and then click View.When your profile is done loading the playlist should show and start playing and thats it. If you have any other questions for your playlist or how to put Youtube videos on your profile, just PM me and i'll be glad to help you. blaugh

will mixpod work???

5,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Meatball Swagga
you can also do this on mixpod.com ^_^

i no huh?!
PrinceLew15

steps

im from canada and it wont let me get the songs - -
Now i got it surprised but how do you get it to keep playing without starting it i mean automaticaly when someone wants to see my profile??? sweatdrop

5,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
it didn't work... T-T i'm in canada... USA only talk2hand
PrinceLew15

steps

Sweetheart

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
yeah...i made mine, but i dont see the generate icon or anything... im lost..
miss_angela_k19
PrinceLew15

steps

i did all that

my said "You are ineligible to register for playlist.com at this time." so what
-miss_angela_k19

That's because it's only available in the US.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff