Welcome to Gaia! ::

when i was a newbee i didn't know how ether but then i learned and wanted to share this info with all of gaia's newbees. this is an answer to all the people i see asking how to make a profile playlist in step by step order!!!!

steps

1. Go to http://www.playlist.com/, and register( if your already registered and hav an already made playlist, just log in and skip to #4).

2. When yourlogged in to with your profile name and stuff on playlist.com, set up your playlist by searching the songs you want by song name and artists.

3. After you find the song you want,click the plus button beside it to add it to your playlists.(make sure your logged in before u do this)

4. After your done getting all the songs you want on your playlists, go to "My Playlists" on the top right side of the page then click on the playlist(again, make sure your logged in to the site before you do this)

5. In the middle of the page you should see your playlists. To the right of that, you should see a list of stuff. 3 down from where it says "Share this playlist" you should see a Generate code icon and click on that.

6. After that it ask questions. for the first one click on "C. Get the code for Gaia Online". For the second question click your playlist. Then for the third Click the "Get Code" Icon in green.

7. After that you should see the code in a box. High light and COPY the ENTIRE code with your mouse, then go back to your gaia online profile.

8. Go to edit your profile, click on content and add "Media"(not "My Playlist" wink

9. Then when your done with that click edit on the Media box on your profile. Name the name you want your playlist to have and for the URL, PASTE the URL that you copied from playlist.com. After that click "update".

10. Then save your profile and then click View.When your profile is done loading the playlist should show and start playing and thats it. If you have any other questions for your playlist or how to put Youtube videos on your profile, just PM me and i'll be glad to help you. blaugh
thx a whole lot
PrinceLew15
when i was a newbee i didn't know how ether but then i learned and wanted to share this info with all of gaia's newbees. this is an answer to all the people i see asking how to make a profile playlist in step by step order!!!!

steps

1. Go to http://www.playlist.com/, and register( if your already registered and hav an already made playlist, just log in and skip to #4).

2. When yourlogged in to with your profile name and stuff on playlist.com, set up your playlist by searching the songs you want by song name and artists.

3. After you find the song you want,click the plus button beside it to add it to your playlists.(make sure your logged in before u do this)

4. After your done getting all the songs you want on your playlists, go to "My Playlists" on the top right side of the page then click on the playlist(again, make sure your logged in to the site before you do this)

5. In the middle of the page you should see your playlists. To the right of that, you should see a list of stuff. 3 down from where it says "Share this playlist" you should see a Generate code icon and click on that.

6. After that it ask questions. for the first one click on "C. Get the code for Gaia Online". For the second question click your playlist. Then for the third Click the "Get Code" Icon in green.

7. After that you should see the code in a box. High light and COPY the ENTIRE code with your mouse, then go back to your gaia online profile.

8. Go to edit your profile, click on content and add "Media"(not "My Playlist" wink

9. Then when your done with that click edit on the Media box on your profile. Name the name you want your playlist to have and for the URL, PASTE the URL that you copied from playlist.com. After that click "update".

10. Then save your profile and then click View.When your profile is done loading the playlist should show and start playing and thats it. If you have any other questions for your playlist or how to put Youtube videos on your profile, just PM me and i'll be glad to help you. blaugh

i did all that

my said "You are ineligible to register for playlist.com at this time." so what
-miss_angela_k19
miss_angela_k19
PrinceLew15

steps

i did all that

my said "You are ineligible to register for playlist.com at this time." so what
-miss_angela_k19

yeah, if this happens u should try ta hav a friend whos already registered set up a new playlist for ya. and if ya don't hav any friends who can do that, just ask me okay blaugh
well last time i did know how to made playlist but i know i can do this then i try and try and i know how to u just try and tryu well know 3nodding
hey i m no ta newbee but this helps
thnx: mrgreen
yessss mrgreen xd rofl biggrin smile

Fluffy Creature

There are other websites out there. I have an account at both projectplaylist.com and mixpod.com, since not every site has every song. Too lazy to put links.
Big Help!,

Thanks !!. wink 3nodding
dude wheres the list? quick links? cuz it doesnt say "share this playlist" anywhere dude help me out please
Thank you SO much. This was a huge help. heart
Thanks. I didn't log on Playlist it was Mixpod. I cut the code and I was like wonderin' what to do with it razz Thanks again!!!

Fuzzy Werewolf

15,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Thank you, this helped a bunch. ^__ ^
May I inform gaians there are other places to get playlist.
Mixpod.com, Youtube.com, etc. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces