• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
So it worked? I'm glad it did. ^^ No problem, I'm glad I knew the answer. heart
BrokenPiece
Lilith_kaya
i havn't this edit my profile thing on the right corner
so what to do now?

Are you sure? It's only there when you are on a profile.

Maybe you still need to activate your account by e-mail... But I have no other explaination.

mybe its because you still have a themed profile chek your profile settings under my account
leise7
BrokenPiece
Lilith_kaya
i havn't this edit my profile thing on the right corner
so what to do now?

Are you sure? It's only there when you are on a profile.

Maybe you still need to activate your account by e-mail... But I have no other explaination.

mybe its because you still have a themed profile chek your profile settings under my account soory account settings not my account
hmm not tryin to hassle u but um...there is no current thing on mine surprised eek emo

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
heh. thanks! i had forgotten how to do that and was having trouble with my background. :3 thanks again!
Thank Youu heart
Wait i have something differetn to ask??? I no how to change the background but you know how people click add comment or send message how do i make that invisable so people can play hunt and search?
im trying to change my background from what i used from tektek to the main backgrounds they give you. but it wont let me. can ya help me? plz?
thankies for the help!

7,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thank you so much because I was not seeing the edit profile thing. And btw nice page

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
@ keiyasa16, Farahira and Monkiie_Girl: No problem ^^

@ HeartBroken210: Isn't there an explainnation on tektek?

@ x_Exploding-Snickers_x: I don't really know what you mean. If oyu want to take it off of your profile, you have go to your profile. Click the edit my profile button. and then click de X-button on comment and sent message sections. I hope you understand this. xd
i did not work i got the url from photo bucket and copied it and passed it and the i clicket save and it turned white and i don't see anything and then after that i clicked view and it wouldn't work plz help meh

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How can I make the image for my background remain stationary while my comments, about me, and other profile window thingies can be scrolled normally?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff