Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did this tutorial help you?

Yes! :D 0.46977421704297 47.0% [ 1935 ]
No :( 0.20271910657927 20.3% [ 835 ]
I'm just voting for the Gold XD 0.32750667637776 32.8% [ 1349 ]
Total Votes:[ 4119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 > >>

coulld you please tell me how I can add pics to my profile because I try and I get blank squares and the picture doesnt show it sows in my editing but when I get out after I save it shows empty boxes and the little x but wont show the pictures? why is that can you PM me and explain in detail? maybe Im doing something wrong HELP ME PLZ???
I can't get a new background can u help me please? sad sad cry cry
it doesnt say gaia
Hi Umm When You Have Your Profile On Private How Do u Change The Background and The Uhhhhh
The Plce were it says gaia

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
@ JD0741: Can you please explain a little more? What do you want? What doesn't work? What do you not understand? scream I cannot answer your question if I don't understand what's wrong. crying

@ marksp8: What? gonk explain a little more please.

@ N A N C Y-B 0 0: Sorry I have no idea at all. sad

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
To everyone with a question:

1. Please ask something in normal UNDERSTANDABLE English, or I won't answer.
2. Please explain a little, don't just say: "my profile doesn't work"
3. Please read the first post REALLY carefully before asking something, ok?
4. I am just an everage Gaia user, please respect that I don't know all the answers to your questions.

I'm sorry but I get a little frustrated by N00bs asking questions I don't understand.
To all the people that might have trouble going to the
" Edit my Profile "
Your profile setting must be " Current " .

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
OhJohnnie
To all the people that might have trouble going to the
" Edit my Profile "
Your profile setting must be " Current " .

Thank you, for trying to help out, but this was already on the first page. Why doesn't anyone see that? Please, please people read before asking!!!
Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart biggrin heart biggrin
Um, excuse me, I know you don't know everything about profiles, and I understand if you can't help me, but I do have a question.
You know on the first page where it says "You must change it from Classic to Current?" I can't find anything along those lines when I do what you said to. There's also no "Choose Profile" button. Has that changed since this was put up, or am I just missing something? Because I've also been going under "Theme" and coing from Classic to Custom, and that isn't helping me much either. confused

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
@ xCrystalStarx: No problem ^^

@ Tracey_Sketchit7550: Please go here. And then in the bottom of the 'account' section you see 'choose profile'. Set it to: 'Current' That's probably it. ^^
Thank you so much! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces