I'm just voting for the Gold XD 0.32750667637776 32.8% [ 1349 ]
Total Votes:[ 4119 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 >

thx so much i would have never figured it out! biggrin

2,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
This didn't work! Photosbucket downsized my picture! >.< Are they any other sites I could use that wouldn't downsize the picture? Thanks!

~To truly love someone, you have to love yourself first. heart ~

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
So if you have a theme from tektek.org, and you decide you want it back to where you had it before like add your own stuff like pics, avatars, etc. then how do you change it back, cuz I tried and it doesn't work... its on "classie" can you please PM me and help? thanks.
Anyone know how to get custom made pictures as your background? its fustraiting me soooo much </3 cat_crying

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Beccum
This didn't work! Photosbucket downsized my picture! >.< Are they any other sites I could use that wouldn't downsize the picture? Thanks!

~To truly love someone, you have to love yourself first. heart ~

http://imageshack.us/ does not downsize your image if you select it. ^^ it's free and no account needed. I always use it for large files. But photobucked is more supported by Gaia, so That's why I gave that as an option in the first post.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
DevilishBlackRose
Anyone know how to get custom made pictures as your background? its fustraiting me soooo much </3 cat_crying

Sweetie, just read the first post where everything is explained before asking. stare
How do u change ur content! plz help!!! sweatdrop
thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I have no problem setting a back ground. My problem is that i dont want to image to tile like it does on mine. How can i set it to stick with out scrolling down and repeating itself. Basically, i want to be able to scroll down my informations (pictures, infomation, comments, friends ect) but have the background image stick to one place.

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Pixi Chan you are so right exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim :!

8,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
can someone help me?

my gaia profile has the photo bucket background.
i tried restarting my computer it didn't go away even tho i changed my background.
how the hell do i fix it , it looks so ugly

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It doesn't work. I've tried everything that everyone has said. I read ALL 27 pages.... crying It still isn't working. I have my settings on "Custom" and "Current", but it doesn't work. I'm uploading a URL. I tried, and it came up as my background when I clicked "Add", but then when I saved it, it was gone. I thank everyone for their replies and all, but it still isn't working on mine. Btw, if this would help any, I'm on Google Chrome... emotion_8c
How do i remove a url i used?

5,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I hate photobucket -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers