Did this tutorial help you?

Yes! :D 0.46977421704297 47.0% [ 1935 ]
No :( 0.20271910657927 20.3% [ 835 ]
I'm just voting for the Gold XD 0.32750667637776 32.8% [ 1349 ]
Total Votes:[ 4119 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 >

BrokenPiece
XO Preety_Girl_Swag XO
u were right, it is free. i got hold of it. and i thing getting r@ped by a unicorn is epic, so yeah. and about tht reply of yours, you can ask all my friends tht i am trusting and mot tht kind of bad girl person. soo yeah thx for the help!
- XO Preety_Girl_Swag XO

I'm glad you did it after all. 3nodding Can I borrow your sister's unicorn? xp

ill ask her. think she used it on her and my friend Koryn alredy, not sure xd
>.< this is what Im doing to gaia t(^-^t) because I did all the steps and crap.@ first it changes to the background I want it to, but when I click "save" it goes right back to normal like "wtf"? =S
BrokenPiece
XO Preety_Girl_Swag XO
u were right, it is free. i got hold of it. and i thing getting r@ped by a unicorn is epic, so yeah. and about tht reply of yours, you can ask all my friends tht i am trusting and mot tht kind of bad girl person. soo yeah thx for the help!
- XO Preety_Girl_Swag XO

thats wr...thats just wro....NO! neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
qwertyjuice
BrokenPiece
XO Preety_Girl_Swag XO
- XO Preety_Girl_Swag XO

thats wr...thats just wro....NO! neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

I know mrgreen
I'm not sure if it's a problem with Gaia or if I'm forgetting something. The background I want shows up when I hit add, but goes back to normal when I hit save. New cosplay mules deserve pretty profiles too XD

Invisible Fairy

7,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
It won't work for me. gonk

I want this photo as my background thing but I think I keep missing something =/

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
OkiOki1234
It won't work for me. gonk

I want this photo as my background thing but I think I keep missing something =/

That link doens't take me to a picture. It takes me to a page where I need a password to get in, but of course I don't know your password. Is your photobucket account set to privet or whatever? That's probabaly why it doesn't work.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Thanks for the tip AngelaFaust! heart
Ello question,Alot of my friends have a still image for a background.
And what I mean by still image is that you can scroll up and down left and right and the picture
stays centered in the profile background.
while My images just start repeating which looks realllly awful =[
I'd like to do this and any advice you could give would be helpful~
thanks.!!!!!
u know how i can the header transparent? if u nkow thw code tell me plz tnk
BrokenPiece
Shinamaru
how do i change the backgrounds brightness? or how do i make it transparent? (see-through) confused

You can't do that... Unless you make a profile override yourself, or download one. You can find some on www.tektek.org

Hey how do I un overide myself?
Im so mad sad ( scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas