<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 26 27 28 >

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Elgin_U1613
1stbhk
AAGGGHHH!!!!! I guess i'll have to stick with the gaia backgrounds that arent' as good. AAGGGHHH!!!!!

Hey! I just got it to work!
well, not really...

just put this in the CSS

html
{
background: url(http://ImageUrlhere.com/mostlikelytheimagename.jpg)
}

and it should work
Also, put your Images Url in it.

If you need any help I might just make a youtube video on how to do it. (might make one anyways)

You got a tip for being a great help! I'm gonna put this post in the helpful quotes section! Thank you very much!

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Dear subscribers...

Gaia changed some things lately, so this tutorial wasn't up to date anymore. This was why a lot of you had problems. sad Sorry for not noticing earlier! crying I edited everything now, so please try again if it didn't work before!

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PureXRose
My profile dosen't have "edit profile layout" .
I cant find it, it's not the upper left corner.

It's in the upper right corner sweetie. xp In the black header.

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
BrokenPiece
Elgin_U1613
1stbhk
AAGGGHHH!!!!! I guess i'll have to stick with the gaia backgrounds that arent' as good. AAGGGHHH!!!!!

Hey! I just got it to work!
well, not really...

just put this in the CSS

html
{
background: url(http://ImageUrlhere.com/mostlikelytheimagename.jpg)
}

and it should work
Also, put your Images Url in it.

If you need any help I might just make a youtube video on how to do it. (might make one anyways)

You got a tip for being a great help! I'm gonna put this post in the helpful quotes section! Thank you very much!

blaugh
Glad to help. and thanks for the tip.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Elgin_U1613
BrokenPiece

blaugh

No problem! This new tip sytem is great. I mean everybody likes to get a bit of gold, and anyone can miss just 25 gold. It's not much but it shows your apreciation! whee

Oh and btw, if you really do make a video about this, could you post it on this topic? I'd love to put it in th efist post to share it with everyone here.

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
BrokenPiece
Elgin_U1613
BrokenPiece

blaugh

No problem! This new tip sytem is great. I mean everybody likes to get a bit of gold, and anyone can miss just 25 gold. It's not much but it shows your apreciation! whee

Oh and btw, if you really do make a video about this, could you post it on this topic? I'd love to put it in th efist post to share it with everyone here.

Sure, I need something to do anyways... Maybe Ill make a Gaia Help Channle and get promoted and make some money off of that whee brb, making new channle.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Elgin_U1613
Sure, I need something to do anyways... Maybe Ill make a Gaia Help Channle and get promoted and make some money off of that whee brb, making new channle.

Good luck!
I'm trying to make a photobucket pic my background, but it's not showing up. Can anyone help me ??
Elgin_U1613

Any time. ^^
the code thing didn't work when I tried it sad

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
MagicPixiePower
Elgin_U1613

Any time. ^^

Thats odd, Did you make sure you put the code in the CSS, put your image url in the code, and save? It should have worked neutral
Elgin_U1613
MagicPixiePower
Elgin_U1613

Any time. ^^

Thats odd, Did you make sure you put the code in the CSS, put your image url in the code, and save? It should have worked neutral
pardon my stupidity. i spent the last 20 minutes putting it in and forgetting to press SAVE. but I got it

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
MagicPixiePower
Elgin_U1613
MagicPixiePower
Elgin_U1613

Any time. ^^

pardon my stupidity. i spent the last 20 minutes putting it in and forgetting to press SAVE. but I got it

Quite alright, it happens to the best of us. ^^

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
MagicPixiePower
Wow..... xp

I somehow get the feeling that a lot of people have this same problem.... eek

Business Hunter

8,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hmm mine doesn't seem to work I did every step and then i pasted on the URL but the picture does not show sad
BrokenPiece
MagicPixiePower
Wow..... xp

I somehow get the feeling that a lot of people have this same problem.... eek
lmfao. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out