Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
applejelly0198
[RAINBOW]your text[/RAINBOW]

whatever you were gonna say... it didn't work
I have a question, by the way thanks for subscribing to this useful thread, but how can I make the contents: like about, my friends and those cases to look transparent instead of default white, in order for me to see the background of my profile through those transparent cases. I could do this easily in myspace, but the format of gaia is different.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
sagnier
I have a question, by the way thanks for subscribing to this useful thread, but how can I make the contents: like about, my friends and those cases to look transparent instead of default white, in order for me to see the background of my profile through those transparent cases. I could do this easily in myspace, but the format of gaia is different.

I'm sorry I don't know... Someone else asked that too. I really have no idea. Are you sure that's possible? Have you ever seen someone who had done it? maybe you'de better ask that person then... And if you find out, can you please tell me too? I'd like to know. 3nodding
question, How do I get the picture to be one picture and not just a bunch of little pictures (look at my profile for a better description.)

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
chucknorrisrox
question, How do I get the picture to be one picture and not just a bunch of little pictures (look at my profile for a better description.)

Oh that is very simple actually (at least if I understand what you mean...)

First pick a picture and upload it on a picture hosting site. For example here: imageshack Save the URL somewhere or copy it

Go to Gaia and click on: My Gaia and then My Profile

When your on your profile you click on Edit My Profile Layout in the upper right corner. When you click that you’ll probably have to wait a second.

When the blue bar appears you click Picture. A popup will open. Then click on URL in the tab above. Enter your URL and click add. Drag the picture to wherever you want it, and then hit save.

That's all ^^ I hope this answers your question.
BrokenPiece
chucknorrisrox

First pick a picture and upload it on a picture hosting site. For example here: imageshack Save the URL somewhere or copy it

When your on your profile you click on Edit My Profile Layout in the upper right corner. When you click that you’ll probably have to wait a second.

When the blue bar appears you click Picture. A popup will open. Then click on URL in the tab above. Enter your URL and click add. Drag the picture to wherever you want it, and then hit save.

I meant as my backround sweatdrop

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
chucknorrisrox
BrokenPiece
chucknorrisrox

I meant as my backround sweatdrop

Maybe you should just try to find a bigger picture then... I can't think of anything else...
i havn't this edit my profile thing on the right corner
so what to do now?

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Lilith_kaya
i havn't this edit my profile thing on the right corner
so what to do now?

Are you sure? It's only there when you are on a profile.

Maybe you still need to activate your account by e-mail... But I have no other explaination.

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
How do I add (1) a playlist to my profile and (2) videos for example from Youtube and such. Youtube gives me HTML codes so it doesn't work :S.
I'm not sure if that would work with mine. Its old so I would have to write in a theme override, do you know how to do that?

Fashionable Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart heart !!! Everyone click the banner now !!! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces