34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Item Name: Astro Cruiser
Hidden Pose Details: Equip the legs and sit down
Screens Capture {please}:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Now you guys have me exploring my invo! lol

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timid 100
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Screens Capture {please}:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've never seen this one before either! You've got all the hidden treasure ont you? xD

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
madelynheston
Now you guys have me exploring my invo! lol

Yessss that is the idea >:3 heeheehee

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Item Name: Dark Conductor
Hidden Pose Details: Does the same thing as the grooms when you equip legs and sit
Screens Capture {please}: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Item Name: SBX-2
Hidden Pose Details: Equip legs and sit! :3

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

I've never seen this one before either! You've got all the hidden treasure ont you? xD
I suppose so cx I love leg mods so a lot will be sitting poses emotion_kirakira

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Squee!!!! ahahaha so do i, goodness i love legs mods too much > w> ♥

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Item Name: SBX-2
Hidden Pose Details: Equip legs and sit! :3

Thanks very much!
I'm starting to get sleepy, if you find any more i might have to put them in tomorrow cx !!

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Squee!!!! ahahaha so do i, goodness i love legs mods too much > w> ♥
Same same! biggrin

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
madelynheston
Cumulous_Cloud_9
xLoup-Garou

Item Name: Dark Conductor
Hidden Pose Details: Does the same thing as the grooms when you equip legs and sit
Screens Capture {please}: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks again ~!

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Cumulous_Cloud_9
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Cumulous_Cloud_9
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          â–¸ â–¸It was already short, but it looked too boyish on the avatar that I used it with so I hoped that trimming it would work better. I whined up just using the bang cutter to fix it. And no I didn't. I saved myself at the last minute. emotion_donotwant

ahhh gotcha, did you win the contest thingy? ouo

oh phew, thats BA, vampz.
agh i hate chair accidents. this chair i sit in has four legs with wheels and it reclines a bit, so one day i leaned back too fast and too far with too much force and two of the legs went up and i almost choked on my own heart! it was scary, i thought i was going to crack my head ~n~

User Image
          â–¸ â–¸Oh, it was for marwolfer's 30 day challenge. We had to do a grunge type style and I thought that hair would look good for it. So I didn't win, I just got it done. But when I talked about the feature it was in regards to Rogue's "featured avatar" thread. I try to drop one of mine every week. But I totally forgot. gonk

Dawh, darling, you can call me Misa. emotion_bigheart I'm going to be changing my username in a month or so. FINALLY can people stop calling me Vampz...and making fun of my username. emotion_donotwant

lol, that sounds bad...but hilarious. Chair accidents are the worst because its like you're totally stationary. rofl

awwwwwwwwwwww, well i hope you remember next tiem and get featured! ^u^
lol you dont like your username? and being called vampz? cx ok i will try and remember misa! {sounds like pizza, i got this i think!} who made fun of you? D< i dont even see how people could make fun of that.
people always make fun of mine too ~n~;

chair accidents are more embarrassing than getting into an accident with a parked car!! gonk
especially on tv when people get their heads stuck in them somehow -w-

User Image
          â–¸ â–¸I usually do. I was just upset this weekend and it slipped my mind. I was actually surprised--and so freaking proud--that two of my avatars were featured. I didn't think it possible with all the awesome avatars I saw AND the awesome people here so I took that as honor.

Darling, I ADORE my username. I made it in honor of...well, the vampire diaries emotion_awesome back when this account was but a mule. But, I go by Misa everywhere (I swear, my facebook name is Misa-Misa Elric Kurosaki, and allllll of my real life friends call me Misa. THey forget my real name is Anisha. emo ) But, mostly people make fun of the fact that it looks like one of those usernames that a 15 year old would make with the underscores (it's actually a period, but Gaia) and the fact that there's a 1 instead of an i and it's vampz instead of vampire or vamps. In my defense...I was 15 when I made it. sweatdrop

As much as I would like to think that getting into a parked car accident, that's legit. Someone always runs into a parked car. emotion_facepalm lol, they got their heads stuck into them? rofl

OOH two of them did? Congrats then~! ^ w^

AWWWW well it's easy for me to say "dont let them bother you" but that would be total hypocrisy because it gets on my nerves when people do it to me >w>

yessss omfg i have seen tv shows and things where people get their heads stuck in the bars or gaps or hole in the chair! who knows why they dared put there head through it but thats as far as they GET ! XD XD

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
xLoup-Garou
gj gj

Beloved Explorer

11,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Love this! thanks for making a thread for this <3 I had no idea there were "secret poses"!

Chin City's Wife

Wheezing Apparition

Bczar
xLoup-Garou
gj gj

Thanks! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers