Yes, out of curiousity. 0.16591422121896 16.6% [ 147 ]
Yes, I was a beta tester. 0.1941309255079 19.4% [ 172 ]
No, I haven't. 0.081264108352144 8.1% [ 72 ]
No, not interested. 0.0079006772009029 0.8% [ 7 ]
...Excuse me? 0.013544018058691 1.4% [ 12 ]
I'm not into this type of game. 0.011286681715576 1.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 886 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

I was actually lucky to find this in a thread, Here!

User Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Mtv Slut
I was actually lucky to find this in a thread, Here!

User Image

heart

There's a many rare cards in the thread. yum_puddi

Best of all, this one's a Kingdom unit~ --squeals in excitement--

Enduring Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
I'm not particularly fond of the layout of the first-page: I was thinking of doing a card-list/collection thread myself.. I may still get on it..

I've got a few cards unlisted here, but I'd be looking for a bit of gold per xp

Distinct Shapeshifter

TylerHyperFace
I'm not particularly fond of the layout of the first-page: I was thinking of doing a card-list/collection thread myself.. I may still get on it..

Have you some suggestions for improving the layout? I know it's a dab blank, I probably will add banners. :0
Out of curiousity, if you competed with this thread, would you steal my work? confused
If you want to be part of the "Affiliated" category, that's fine too but....

Depending on how rare those cards are, I'd pay you to get a nice-looking snapshot of it. But honestly, it's not fair to have paid someone for a snapshot while others voluntarily contributed. sweatdrop

Then again, I'm not in a rush to complete the guide anyways. As far as I know, the makers haven't confirmed the official number of cards yet; some cards are not even obtainable to players yet. xp

Enduring Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
2_twins in a ball
TylerHyperFace

Have you some suggestions for improving the layout? I know it's a dab blank, I probably will add banners. :0
Out of curiousity, if you competed with this thread, would you steal my work? confused

Depending on how rare those cards are, I'd pay you to get a nice-looking snapshot of it. But honestly, it's not fair to have paid someone for a snapshot while others voluntarily contributed. sweatdrop

Then again, I'm not in a rush to complete the guide anyways. As far as I know, the makers haven't confirmed the official number of cards yet; some cards are not even obtainable to players yet. xp

Banners aren't the answer, imo

Personally, I find it a little too organized: Maybe have a separate post for each three factions? Instead of splitting the cards up into so many categories; just my input though - others may enjoy the specifics whee

Distinct Shapeshifter

TylerHyperFace
2_twins in a ball
TylerHyperFace

Personally, I find it a little too organized: Maybe have a separate post for each three factions? Instead of splitting the cards up into so many categories; just my input though - others may enjoy the specifics whee

It's a good idea. wink I'll think about it. Thanks for the suggestion! yum_puddi

Enduring Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
2_twins in a ball
TylerHyperFace
2_twins in a ball
TylerHyperFace

It's a good idea. wink I'll think about it. Thanks for the suggestion! yum_puddi

Again though, people could very well appreciate it!
It's just my input sweatdrop

Distinct Shapeshifter

TylerHyperFace

Still, suggestions are good and help this thread grow.

What I will definitely do is reorganize the factions so they stand out more if users are looking via factions, instead of by unit category. yum_puddi
I'll get working right away then haha. xd

Browser

OPEN THE GATES!!!
pirate

clarion's King

Super Model

DaredeviI
OPEN THE GATES!!!
pirate

*Fifty foot gate opens*
*One lone, dinky gold pack comes flying out*

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I found this bad boy in an opponent's deck.

User Image

Fluffy Treat

this really should be in the Heralds of Chaos forum, there are people asking for it there.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Creamy Filling
this really should be in the Heralds of Chaos forum, there are people asking for it there.

I agree! I wonder if I could ask a forum moderator to apply this thread to two places... Suggestions on who to find? :0

Fluffy Treat

2_twins in a ball
Creamy Filling

I agree! I wonder if I could ask a forum moderator to apply this thread to two places... Suggestions on who to find? :0

you could copy-paste it over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces