No, I haven't. 0.081264108352144 8.1% [ 72 ]
No, not interested. 0.0079006772009029 0.8% [ 7 ]
...Excuse me? 0.013544018058691 1.4% [ 12 ]
I'm not into this type of game. 0.011286681715576 1.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 886 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Distinct Shapeshifter

User Image
This is an unofficial compilation of the many cards from the game. You may converse about the game or post additional information I didn't cover, but please follow Gaia's ToS. Bumping is appreciated, but don't spam.

<3 and subscribe!

See something missing? Post or PM me! If you're contributing, be sure to include a full picture of the card or battle poses/animations! Preferably, clean and high-resolution/legible pictures please. 3nodding

If you have a battle pose, please omit the teal swirl surrounding the feet and HP bar if possible.

Examples:
User ImageUser Image

Disclaimer:
- You may see duplicates of cards, in order to see differences between beta-test cards and their updated counterparts. This guides reflects most current updates as possible.
Older cards are also archived here.

- Field images do not accurately reflect a unit's actual size.
However, most snapshots come from 1 vs 1 battles.

- Animations made by creators. I have no control over size of the animation or description inconsistencies. Tip: Zoom in for clearer moving image.
If you find an better organized/quality animation, PM me or post your findings.

- This guide does not include lists of cards obtainable through purchase of card packs.

-Photobucket may mess with my images, I'll be moving around and readjusting what I can. In the meantime, should you encounter faulty images, please excuse. yum_puddi

-------Navigation (Use ⌘F or ctrl-F)
---"Updates"

---"Requests"

---"Affiliated"

---"Heralds"

---"Heroes"

-- "Attuners"

---"Scouts"

---"Regular Units"

---"Spells"

---"Others"

---"Credits"

-------Thread Banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/t.82752229/][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/Uto/hoc_cg4_zps574c8052.jpg[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Basics

Information from HoC Faq--
Each unit comes with its own attributes and properties. Here are some of the things you’d want to know:

Name: The unit’s name is displayed on the top of the card

Stars: Indicates the rarity of that unit. 1 star: Common; 2 stars: Uncommon; 3 stars: Rare; 4 stars: Epic; 5 stars: Legendary

Type: Shows the unit type, e.g., Herald, Regular, Attuner or Scout.

Property: Describes any special bonuses a unit may have. For example, Flight 2 means a unit can move 2 regions instead of one. Damage Aura 15 means a unit will inflict damage when damage is caused to it.

HP: Shows current health over maximum health. When health reaches 0, the unit is dead.

Mana cost: Indicates the summoning cost of the unit or spell during the strategic phase.
or Action Point cost: Indicates the casting cost for a combat spell.

Accuracy: Describes the probability with which a standard attack will be successfully executed

Damage: This is the amount by which the opponent’s health will be reduced when hit.

Speed: Determines the order in which attacks are executed during battle. Units with higher speed will attack first.

Row: 1 describes a front row unit; 2 is a back row unit. Units in the back row cannot be attacked until front row units are dead unless the attacker is ranged.

Special(s): Certain units have special attacks that can be used during combat. Specials each have an Action Point cost and cooldown (i.e., how many rounds before it can be used).

Check out the Unit Properties and Specials guide for help.

Starter cards of each Faction (courtesy of dV_Vb):

Kingdom:
User Image

Flameborn:
User Image

Hellspawn:
User Image

Got a question that seems unanswered? See this thread for extensive/dev questions. Be sure to check if your question has been answered or not. yum_puddi

Updates

9-14-13: The Devs are confirming HoC's removal for 9/17/13. Is this goodbye... for good?
Either way, I am keeping this guide as a memorial and image collection.

5-12-13: Updated again.

5-4-13: Added links to animations for various cards. (including their specials and basic attacks)

4-29-13: HoC's dev team has been laid off, including our dear Pan. Will there be updates in the near future? I can only hope optimistically. That being said, I send my regards to the HoC staff who crafted HoC, for the love of cards and a supposed silver lining.
I'll still update the old cards. Given the decrease in players, it'll be more difficult to collect images.,,

4-2-13: Updated again. New 'Angel of Darkness' pack sold for Chaos Cash in store.

3-25-13: Added Agent Helena, Twilight Succubus, and Mistress of War.

3-21-13: New cards from 3/15 Helena mission?

3-14-13: Updated again. I still have a surplus of cards not put up yet. I'll put them up when I have the time. For now, I'm on hiatus with the game. Continue to post, but I'll be slow putting images up.

2-8-13: Updated again.

2-2-13: Updated cards of main Heralds.

1-23-12: RIP Rakyl the Claw's double damage. More spells updated.

1-18-13: A Heralds-Heroes swap of cards has arrived! There will be many new cards coming soon Monday and some tweaking this weekend. Added some new cards~

1-16-13: Put up more cards. I was lucky enough to find Knight of Horizon and a couple of spells via buying Platinum packs. Is there truly a silver lining in every card pack?

1-11-13: HoC launching on Facebook it seems...

1-10-13: Praise Pan for extending the time before Herald change! '3')/

1-7-13: HoC is finally open to all Gaians. Finally. ^-^

1-5-13: Many starter cards now read 1-star, with exception to a few. Previously 5-star Heralds are expected to change to Heroes. New replacement 3-star Heralds to come!?

1-1-13: Put up new cards from the update. Now using new computer, I apologize firsthand if the text looks choppy.

12-20-12: Cards now have either no outline (Lv 1 rarity), green (Lv 2 rarity), blue outline (Lv 3 rarity), purple outline (Lv 4 rarity), gold outline (Lv 5 rarity)

12-08-12: Put up Gray Mage card, Zerakyl, and Krylyr field image. Also moving older cards to "HoC Card Archive" thread

12-01-12: New "Graze" substituting "Miss"? Cards have changed too.

11-28-12: More cards added, plus (slightly) elusive Cataclysm Dragon.

11-14-12: Link to HoC Tumblr added in:
Affiliated section

11-08-12: Adding new cards (>25) revealed via new card packs and updates!

10-30-12: More posts came in. Cards have a gold/silver lining around them based on their rarity.

10-12-12: Construction revolving around cards from the Beta Test. Much of the game has limited view, with limited number of players granted access. Gaia is expecting an Open Beta to come out the next few weeks. By the way, I'm part of the Hellspawn faction, so I have many Demon units.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Requests

For savvy contributors, here's a list of images requested:

Needs updated card:
Gayvn the Mighty
Portal Sense
Twilight Succubus
Mistress of War

Needs full picture of card:
Vorax
Lord of Despair
Hell's Warden / Warden of Hell
Aeglus of the Divine
Father Gwydion

Needs field image/animation:
Father Gwydion

Need better resolution of card:
Artillery Golem

Any saavy banner-makers out there? PM me. If you're interested in making one, be sure it's got the official HoC logo on it.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageHeralds

Heralds are the leaders of each army and are always the first to appear in the world. They are good fighters and can attune mana wells. In addition, Heralds can detect if regions adjacent to him will be involved in a cataclysm in the next turn. This is also known as “proximity sense”. Heralds can be recognized by a special swirling circle at their feet.

Kingdom:

Flameborn:

Hellspawn:

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Heroes

Kingdom:

Flameborn:

User ImageIn-battle animation
Field image:
User Image

Field image:
User Image

Field image:
User Image

Field image:
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageIn-battle animation

User ImageUser ImageIn-battle animation

Hellspawn:

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Attuners (includes Dual Attuner-Scout units)

Attuners are essential to attune mana wells. Attuners need to stay in the region with the mana well to continue harvesting mana each turn. Once they move into a region without mana, they will stop harvesting.

Kingdom:

Flameborn:

Hellspawn:

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Scouts

Scouts are great at exploration. In particular, they are better than other units at detecting un-attuned Victory Portals and mana wells in nearby regions.

Kingdom:

User ImageUser Image

Flameborn:

User ImageUser Image

Hellspawn:

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Regular Units (A~L)

Kingdom:

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Field image:
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Flameborn:

User Image
Field Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageIn-battle animation

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hellspawn:

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Distinct Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Spells

Spells can give you an advantage through a boost in stats or other effects. Strategic spells require Mana to cast and combat spells require Action Points.

Kingdom:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flameborn:

User ImageUser Image

Hellspawn:

User Image
In-battle Infernal Wrath:User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Others

Kingdom: