Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
2_twins in a ball
The Go-To Guy
'nother question for ya:
What's the secret behind the Three Guard Posts Mission?
I was on my way to the third one and I was swarmed by two Slaughter Wheels, a Scarab, three Red Queens, and a Cerness. burning_eyes

Scroll down to the Mission 4/ post 4. This might help. yum_puddi

emotion_dealwithit Thanks a bunch

8,825 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
the way i used to beat mission 4 is just hope you start out with strong cards and try to capture the nearest victory point as soon as you start and hope the npc doesnt have anything good laying in wait once you get that point you should be good to go to try and capture the next 2 asap as well

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
How would you suggest defeating The Lord of Despair, crazed?
I tried rushing every portal and ended up Final Battle-ing 7 v 14 (those 14 included all the big things like three Crimson Queen), and I tried just having only a couple huge units and got swarmed.

Distinct Shapeshifter

The Go-To Guy
I tried rushing every portal and ended up Final Battle-ing 7 v 14 (those 14 included all the big things like three Crimson Queen), and I tried just having only a couple huge units and got swarmed.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten as far in campaign missions yet, but you can refer to this & ask your questions here. Tips are on the fifth post. Best of luck. yum_puddi

8,825 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Go-To Guy

when youve beaten all the units on the map except for the home the lords standing on use that chance to summon as much as you can to build up and take him out here was my army http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/xCrAz3dAnim3fanX/finalbattle2.png

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xCrAz3dAnIm3fAnX
The Go-To Guy

when youve beaten all the units on the map except for the home the lords standing on use that chance to summon as much as you can to build up and take him out here was my army http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/xCrAz3dAnim3fanX/finalbattle2.png

Hmm I see. The strategy I used was reducing speed for the enemies and AoE-ing with Slaugher Wheel, Shadow Fiend, the Sorcerer and Thunder Lizard.
This was my deck
(edit)
User Image

Benevolent Lunatic

Liberal Lover

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
I still got a hard time on the last Mission with Flameborn D:

I just ran out of ideas, besides I already read other quest guide threads, still no luck.

Just in case, got any ideas? o:

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ephemeral-Insanity

I just ran out of ideas, besides I already read other quest guide threads, still no luck.

What deck idea(s) have you used?

Shy Loverboy

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ephemeral-Insanity

User Image

Well this is what I had when I beat it my first time but I beat it more times with different set up's of power house units. The basic concept is use your strongest units then spread them out as fast as possible onto mana ports but at the same time get 5 of them near the opponents portal range, for the the units she pops out. Put your 5 strongest units right next to her home portal in a mob.
Open for my strategy!

Think its on the 4th turn when she first moves them out so you spread them out till then keeping your 5 strongest or more in range of her home base. To where they can jump right next to it before or right after she moves her units out, I usually try to go before so she will likely jump her units into a fight get half destroyed then or all the way in 1 fight for the units she moves out. If your lucky you will kill 2-3 or all the units she sends outwards. Then you just leave your units near her home portal and summon more and make sure you still got the 4-5 units there if 1 died try to move more into fill the spots on that turn, otherwise you may get overwhelmed and lose too many units.

If you did this right you should have killed 3-5 foes maybe more and weakening her. When you go into the final battle click each unit 1 by 1 and target them all at her for the first round. Then again for the 2nd round use whichever specials you think would do the best to help give you a strong edge and kill her and her units asap. You should have a big edge over her if you summoned out as many units as possible. Sometimes summoning 2 units with lower mana price is better than summoning the 1 with the highest try to make sure you get as many units out as you can but also make sure you get your strongest 1's out to give you the edge. Judgement is key know what you your enemy may do next and try to stomp the most threatening units first.

Hope this all helps and best of luck to you. I beat them all after a few try's just takes a good deck and a little luck and a good map and strategy is all hehe. Demon's was the biggest pain in terms of figuring out how to protect the herald. Though it took longer to beat heralds cause I didn't know the best way to spread my units and how to take the edge in the fights once I got her game plan I just kinda took and put a guard into place and wiped out some units then mob bombed her in the start of the final fight hehe.

Liberal Lover

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
The Go-To Guy

User Image

I created this deck and had made changes around it, since the player spawns with 5-6 Units if I recall right, because of the fact my deck have around 30 cards I would always spawn with my best Units already out, for example: Eldwyn, Cataclysm, Both Rage Dragons, Mountain Wyrms and Nage mage + Questing knights + Sir Corwin to neutralize Helena and also give my army enough buffs plus Eldwyn´s buffs as well. Also Adding I dont have to worry about having attuners, since most of my units are heroes and Heralds, or I would already spawn with Questing Knigs out or Nagle as well.

When the game starts what I do is fly 2 spaces with Cataclysm or Rage Dragon to cover the whole arena in less than 3 turns with the rest of my Units following them. Also I get to summon from 16 to 18 Units within the 6 turns which its convinient, although most of Helena´s Units are way too powerful, She summons 4 Worms, 3-2 Crimson Queens, 2-3 Ceres Skulls, 2 Void Scarabs and from 2-3 Lord of Ashes.

At the moment to fight I try to buff my units as much as possible, also kill Dead Dealer the first round and wait until nage mage´s Effect is Usable, then neutralize Helena and Lord of Ashes, and then try to survive with the rest of attack and Father (I dont remember his name xD) Healing Constantly, as well Eldwyn attacks and buffs more.

Still not enough I always end up facing defeat confused

Liberal Lover

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Imortal Wolf

Yeap! I thoght the same, although I have a some trust in numbers in my Units, please check my deck out below your post C:

Shy Loverboy

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ephemeral-Insanity
The Go-To Guy

Ephemeral-Insanity

User Image

I created this deck and had made changes around it, since the player spawns with 5-6 Units if I recall right, because of the fact my deck have around 30 cards I would always spawn with my best Units already out, for example: Eldwyn, Cataclysm, Both Rage Dragons, Mountain Wyrms and Nage mage + Questing knights + Sir Corwin to neutralize Helena and also give my army enough buffs plus Eldwyn´s buffs as well. Also Adding I dont have to worry about having attuners, since most of my units are heroes and Heralds, or I would already spawn with Questing Knigs out or Nagle as well.

When the game starts what I do is fly 2 spaces with Cataclysm or Rage Dragon to cover the whole arena in less than 3 turns with the rest of my Units following them. Also I get to summon from 16 to 18 Units within the 6 turns which its convinient, although most of Helena´s Units are way too powerful, She summons 4 Worms, 3-2 Crimson Queens, 2-3 Ceres Skulls, 2 Void Scarabs and from 2-3 Lord of Ashes.

At the moment to fight I try to buff my units as much as possible, also kill Dead Dealer the first round and wait until nage mage´s Effect is Usable, then neutralize Helena and Lord of Ashes, and then try to survive with the rest of attack and Father (I dont remember his name xD) Healing Constantly, as well Eldwyn attacks and buffs more.

Still not enough I always end up facing defeat confused

Lose your heals from magic cards your not likely to use them and they just take up a spot where you could get another unit out! Also go after Helena with an all out attack as my strategy suggests aim for her cause usually your nagle most likely may die if you got damage boost its okai to use it. but your best bet is to use your wave damage to weaken everything on the 2nd turn use your wave damage then at the same time still have all units aimed to finish off Helena. Then pick out the worst of her units and blast it next usually the queens while still using more wave damage in the 3rd round. You shouldn't need to really heal at all if you do this right. But if you got a little unlucky with damage then go ahead and use a special heal if you feel to much in danger for your herald or Gwydion. Read my strategy for more details on the concept of pre weakening her hehe.

So on the 2nd round of that fight go ahead and use both your wyrm if you got them out if not use 1 if you can haha then a power boost. Always best to use the wave damage in 2nd round generally is what I came up with or a major damage boost with 2 Sir Corwin, the Eldwyn damage special works as well but has a disadvantage in cost of it so don't use it unless its all you got.

Liberal Lover

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Imortal Wolf

I will give it one more shot! And Thanks again for the advice! Is very very helpful ^_^ emotion_bigheart

Shy Loverboy

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ephemeral-Insanity
Imortal Wolf

I will give it one more shot! And Thanks again for the advice! Is very very helpful ^_^ emotion_bigheart

Your welcome and best of luck to you! Though you should win if you remember to take out a few of her units before the final fight while not losing to many of yours. It may be anoying to click every unit 1 by 1 to target Helena but it is worth it if you can destroy her in 2-3 rounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff