I'm not into this type of game. 0.011286681715576 1.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 886 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey since Guardian of the Pilth has a Attune 14 abillity does it count as an attuner now?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Spike_Vein
Hey since Guardian of the Pilth has a Attune 14 abillity does it count as an attuner now?

Not necessarily. I think every time Plinth moves regions, it gains 14 instead of a set amount of 10.

I'll have to test it out on the battlefield and look into how this Attune ability works, since it seems Furliss and other units have the property too. confused

Shirtless Hunter

My Guardian of the Plinth did not seem to be attuning to wells (yet?).
So I think it does have to do with him moving. I'll be paying more attention to it next battle. n n;

Cosmic Waffles

Does anyone here know of a thread where they explain tactics and which cards to keep/dump?
thanks in advance

Distinct Shapeshifter

Mintyninja
Does anyone here know of a thread where they explain tactics and which cards to keep/dump?
thanks in advance

If you're looking for a strategy guide, I recommend this:

As for tips and tricks, there are many guides that look at the card stats closely and their properties. You may have to browse around to grasp the basics or learn by playing the game. Here's a thread index.

Cosmic Waffles

2_twins in a ball
Mintyninja
thanks in advance

If you're looking for a strategy guide, I recommend this:

As for tips and tricks, there are many guides that look at the card stats closely and their properties. You may have to browse around to grasp the basics or learn by playing the game. Here's a thread index.

thank you very much!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Rowan of Kasai's Husband

Interesting Husband

14,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
2_twins in a ball
Spike_Vein

Not necessarily. I think every time Plinth moves regions, it gains 14 instead of a set amount of 10.

I'll have to test it out on the battlefield and look into how this Attune ability works, since it seems Furliss and other units have the property too. confused
I was JUST gonna ask that!

Because I KNOW for a fact that my first matches, whenever I had a Plinth Guardian, it was just a Regular unit. Now, just out of nowhere, it becomes an Attuner.

Can cards evolve like that?

And also, do hero cards have different properties if they're heralds?

Lonely Phantom

Rizrazzle
My Guardian of the Plinth did not seem to be attuning to wells (yet?).
So I think it does have to do with him moving. I'll be paying more attention to it next battle. n n;

Mine is usually attuning wells o-o
I leave him alone and that ball of energy thing appears every turn from his spot...

Distinct Shapeshifter

Apollo the Sun Rebirth
2_twins in a ball
Spike_Vein

I was JUST gonna ask that!

Because I KNOW for a fact that my first matches, whenever I had a Plinth Guardian, it was just a Regular unit. Now, just out of nowhere, it becomes an Attuner.

Can cards evolve like that?

And also, do hero cards have different properties if they're heralds?

Cards don't evolve. Rather, the card stats & properties change based on the developer's opinion. Of course, in the forums, you see lots of people talk about some cards having unfair/ decent stats. Hopefully, the devs look into those threads...

Heroes are the same as Heralds. In battle, when hovering over it, you may notice your Herald card reads 'hero'. They are the same, it's just the staff decided all Heralds should have a rarity of 3 stars/levels.

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
WOW surprisingly a good game.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2_twins in a ball
Spike_Vein

GoP is now an official attuner or at least his card says so. So you might want to add that to the attuner list. Also I'm happy volcano fiend is now a mediocre unit now. A little expensive but decent if you are starting out.

Party Partier

Hey doesn't it seem like Hellspawn faction has a HUGE advantage with regular units when it comes to damage? not to mention their added damage from damage aura so 60 with a 20+ damage aura their damage is really 80. Very OP imo.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Zelirium
Hey doesn't it seem like Hellspawn faction has a HUGE advantage with regular units when it comes to damage? not to mention their added damage from damage aura so 60 with a 20+ damage aura their damage is really 80. Very OP imo.

This being that the other two factions were nerfed. confused
Don't forget that you can mix-match cards. Kingdom faction has a lot of health-recovering units, but it all boils down to obtaining an uncommon/rare card.

They should make starter units more favorable, give or take some limits. (ie, Rakyl had double damage in the past) For now, Hellspawn is "OP", but only because the other factions are more neutral.
Can I ask something?

I chose the dragon faction and I want a new herald how do I get one? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas